Your Email Address:

First Name:

Oil Pulling mouth detox method!

Talks about bad breath products, if they work, if they are useless.....etc.
freedom4unow
Total Newbie

Oil Pulling mouth detox method!

Post by freedom4unow »

I use a natural toothpaste, but this has not been the remedy.

I started using an ancient method of detoxifying the mouth called ''oil pulling''. This is simply taking a tablespoon of sunflower oil, gargling in your mouth and pulling it through your teeth for about 20 minutes. This is something when you have tried you will understand the results for yourself.

Following this you must spit all the oil out of your mouth but dont panic if you swallow some by accident because your natural digestive system will excrete it.

There is plenty of information on the internet about it. A good website is www.oilpulling.com and www.oilpulling.org

What is powerful about this is that normal water cannot be 'pulled' through your teeth. People use floss but how effective is that really? The oil is able to glide in between your teeth and detoxify your mouth from so much bacteria.It is the bacteria in your mouth which causes all kinds of foul odors, fecal breath and others smells.

I hope this is a blessing and look forward to hearing feedback.

When I first began the oil pulling method I was not sure how to swish it around correctly in my mouth or even how to get it to pull through between my teeth, but I pray you will be encouraged to try this and after a while, or even a few attempts you should be able to get the hang of it.

Something else I recommend is essential oils for relaxation and improvement of mood. Lets gets our mind focsued on good smells that can uplift us!

Much love and blessings and support to you all

Please feel more than welcome to private message me