Your Email Address:

First Name:

halitosis doctor

Talks about bad breath products, if they work, if they are useless.....etc.
sufferer1956
Total Newbie

halitosis doctor

Post by sufferer1956 »

Hello everyone,

I wonder if anybody been cured and now has a fresh breath by dentist who specializes in treating specifically halitosis??

If so, please share

I read about Dr Richter recently and my first thought was to fly to PA just to see if he really can help me. but before doing so i would love to get some reviews if there is any. and is it worth it like they claim about 99% cure??? what about profresh itself, has anyone tried?

Thank u very much all.

and best of luck

mike987
Super Angel

Post by mike987 »

I think every one on this message board will tell you it's a hoax.
These guys might be able to cure 99% of people that DON'T have some kind of chronic condition..

So if you're just a regular dude who gets morning breath, alcohol breath, smoke breath, etc etc... Yeah, I'm sure the crap they'll sell you will help.

I've never been to one of these doctors myself,as I just feel it's a complete sham.. I know there are people on here who have though.. Surprised they haven't commented yet.
deebo

Re: halitosis doctor

Post by deebo »

way before Flying there , you should email ,call them .
Corresponding with them to inform them of your exact issues and getting info on what these guys do .

Not heard of them yet ,and would love to know more about their claims and testimonials
lost1234
Junior

Post by lost1234 »

i almost flew across the country to see dr dailly(who claims to be a world known dentist dealing with halitosis)myself but pretty much people on this site told me it was a scam also. I saved myself a couple thousand dollars in not going. But never got to see if he was a scam artist or not.
deebo

Post by deebo »

lost1234 wrote:i almost flew across the country to see dr dailly(who claims to be a world known dentist dealing with halitosis).
does he have a link ? Most dr & dent are just clueless or money hungry . Its like the folks cured of bb were mostly lucky or did some Major homework that we usually think the Dr should do . I think we could have a print-out to take to any Dr for difficult to diagnose bb . A check list
ruthere1
Junior

Post by ruthere1 »

I agree with deebo. I think we all need to sit down a make a list of things we need to do. Like, if you were cured temporarily with antibiotics, you know that you have an issue with bacteria overgrowth, infection, possible low white blood cell count, candida, etc.

If you were temporarily cured from oral surgery, then you know the problem is from the mouth. We all need to find out what our issues are so we can find our cures.

I was reading somewhere that you are supposed to use Metronizdole with another antibiotic together to make a difference. Also, using probiotics after the course of antibiotics is extremely important!! As soon as I can, I going to try to make my dumb ass doctor give me antibiotics!
lost1234
Junior

Post by lost1234 »

It's breathcure.com He's out of san fransico. I'm trying to make a checklist myself. I've used metro recently and it did absolutely nothing for my bb. So does that mean I can cross off a sinus infection or any kind of infection of any sort. Aydimur in older post wrote if antibiotics dont work look into type 1 or 3 halitosis (so I believe)
deebo

Post by deebo »

ruthere1 wrote:I agree with deebo. I think we all need to sit down a make a list of things we need to do. Like, if you were cured temporarily with antibiotics, you know that you have an issue with bacteria overgrowth, infection, possible low white blood cell count, candida, etc.
i was tested with very low white blood cell counts a few months ago. it could surely be a culprit or sign of some infection .
potty_mouth
Junior

Post by potty_mouth »

If you have candida then antibiotics will NOT work against it. It will almost certainly make the candida worse in the long run. I would advise anyone thinking of trying antibiotics, who has even the slightest suspicion they have candida, to have a gut fermentation test first.
For the test, you have to fast overnight (and no alcohol for at least 24 hours) then they give you a small sugary drink. After one hour they take a blood sample and check for various alcohols in your blood. If ethanol is present above a certain level then it's because the yeast (candida) inside your small intestine is converting the sugar to alcohol and then it's being absorbed into your blood. I was 3.5 times over the threshold, but some people have been known to be 10 times over.
Not sure how widely available the test is in your country, but once you have it done, then your doctor has to sit up and listen, instead of the usual arrogant dismissal of candida. If you are negative then you can dismiss it yourself for good.
lost1234
Junior

Post by lost1234 »

Potty, Thanks for the info. I'm def going to request this testing next time I go the the doctor. Just before I go there for the 100th time i'd really like to get a complete checklist ready for him. I kind of go there a little unprepaired alot of times. Anybody have any other testing I should get done that might really lead me into a right direction?
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic