Your Email Address:

First Name:

Body Mint?

Talks about bad breath products, if they work, if they are useless.....etc.
Jorge99
Total Newbie

Body Mint?

Post by Jorge99 »

Has anyone tried Body Mint? I tried doing a forum search but didn't see any reviews. It looks good and I was thinking of trying it for my halitosis, but I wanted to see if anyone else had any experiences first. Any feedback would be greatly appreciated.

For those who don't know what it is: http://bodymint.com

jess
Sheriff

Post by jess »

Interesting. Don't think I've tried this yet. Please share your results if you do decide to give it a try.
oneday4800
Advanced
Post by oneday4800 »

I tried some type of internal deodorant but it wasnt body mint.i forget the name.it was cheaper than B/M though.didnt work for me
But again, cheaper is not always better.maybe it'll work for you.
oneday4800
Advanced
Post by oneday4800 »

I tried some type of internal deodorant but it wasnt body mint.i forget the name.it was cheaper than B/M though.didnt work for me
But again, cheaper is not always better.maybe it'll work for you.
rikki

Post by rikki »

I actually use body mint. It does not help my breath at all but it does lessen my BO slightly. I initially tried it hoping it would relieve my bb but sadly it didn't.
rikki

Post by rikki »

To get any results from the body mint on my BO, I have to take double the dosage though. 2 pills in the morning and 2 at night. And like I said it hasn't helped my bb.
It is really just chlorophyll though and you can get the same results by drinking green smoothies which are much cheaper and have extra health benefits.
deebo

Post by deebo »

the other popular product is called DEO ,which the active ingredient is geraniol . The working ingredient in Body Mint is basically chlorophyll i believe. Both have been touted to lessen breath and body odors . Maybe we could do a mass email or something to get them to send us samples to test their products . Just to clear up whether this stuff is worth it or not .
Jorge99
Total Newbie

Post by Jorge99 »

Thank you all for you input. I ordered the Body Mint on Tueday and am just waiting for it to come in. I talked to one of their customer service people (very nice and friendly btw) and they said usually people notice a difference in about a week so we'll see. I definitely update this thread if I notice any changes.

Deebo, I couldn't find the DEO that you mentioned. Do you have a link to their page? If this Body Mint doesn't do anything for me, I would consider looking into that. Thank you much!
deebo

Post by deebo »

i dont see any official site . they are sold on amazon and have a facebook page http://www.amazon.com/Alpi-Commerce-Ltd ... B006VWVDL6
Jorge99
Total Newbie

Post by Jorge99 »

So the Body Mint I ordered arrived on Friday so I've been using it since then. I take the 2 pills per day as they recommend and I do feel it is starting to work.

I notice that my mouth is much more moist, and not so dry as often as before. I don't know if Body Mint is suppose to do that or if that is the reason, but I haven't really been doing anything different. Also, I can usually tell when my breath is particularly bad cause it kind of lingers when I breathe. However, I don't really notice it as much.

I don't know, maybe it's all in the head, but to me it's making a difference. I can tell when I shouldn't be talking to people at the moment, and I don't have the feeling as much. I find myself more comfortable talking to people face to face.

The only downside is that my bowel movements are green... like a really, dark green color. I'm guessing that's from the ingredients since the tablet is also dark green. I'm fine with that so long as it keeps doing what it's suppose to do.

Pretty encouraging results considering I wasn't expecting much.

deebo, thank you for the link. That is awesome! Perfume smelling candy. It looks like it has some good reviews with people saying it works, but it sounds like it's more for people with body odor issues? I might try it just for the coolness factor, but I don't really have a body odor issue.
StillHoping
Sheriff
Canada

Post by StillHoping »

jorge99 thanks for the update! What type of BB would you have classified yourself has having? ie. what type of smell? And was were your symptoms/ did you suspect was the cause? thanks
Jorge99
Total Newbie

Post by Jorge99 »

StillHoping wrote:jorge99 thanks for the update! What type of BB would you have classified yourself has having? ie. what type of smell? And was were your symptoms/ did you suspect was the cause? thanks
I'm sorry if I don't use the proper words, but my breath has a very strong egg smell. After I brush my teeth and gargyle, things are usually ok for maybe an hour or so. Eventually though that egg breath comes back. I can smell it when I breath through my nose or if I breath into my hand.

I couldn't say for certain what is causing it. I feel that I have good oral hygiene and I try to eat good food. I don't eat alot of sugar. I've had this issue for many years and when I was younger I had really bad nasal drip. I thought that might be the problem, but as I got older, the nasal issue went away, but my bad breath is still here.

Hope this helps to answer your question :)
Tenethia
Total Newbie
Re: Body Mint?

Post by Tenethia »

Hi, new here from New York, USA and looking for body mint reviews and reached here. Do you think its good to use? If someone can reply as I am just buying bedding online and really interested to buy body mint as well.
Protect Animals
Jimi Stein
Site Admin
United States of America

Re: Body Mint?

Post by Jimi Stein »

what? you are buying bedding? Just use search on this forum
This is me, Jimi Stein, I created this site in December 2005. Welcome.
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic