Your Email Address:

First Name:

Has anyone tried these products?

Talks about bad breath products, if they work, if they are useless.....etc.
Gollum
Total Newbie

Post by Gollum »

Epsom Salt - Is used as an internal cleanser (by drinking with water) or a detox by bath. According to Andreas Moritz "Epsom salts, does not only cleanse the colon, but also the small intestine. This may become necessary if you have major difficulties absorbing food, repeated kidney/bladder congestion, severe constipation...For three weeks, mix 1 teaspoon of oral Epsom salt with one 1 glass of warm water and drink first thing in the morning."

Korean red ginseng - http://www.naturalnews.com/040185_korea ... tosis.html

Hyssop - Hyssop is used for digestive and intestinal problems including liver and gallbladder conditions, intestinal pain, intestinal gas, colic, and loss of appetite. It is also used for respiratory problems including coughs, the common cold, respiratory infections, sore throat, and asthma.

Colloidal Silver - has many anti bacterial uses.

hopelessone
God
United States of America

Post by hopelessone »

i haven't tried them...am thinkin' about trying the epsom salts and the red ginseng, and chlorophyl.

Thanks for posting this.
“Sometimes, I feel discriminated against, but it does not make me angry. It merely astonishes me. How can any deny themselves the pleasure of my company? It’s beyond me.” ~Zora Neale Hurston
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic