Your Email Address:

First Name:

Dentiva Forevermints Smellx

Talks about bad breath products, if they work, if they are useless.....etc.
StillBattling

Dentiva Forevermints Smellx

Post by StillBattling »

My self confidence has suffered the most due to bb. Even when i get cured i will always be anxious about my breath. The only time I feel confident is when i have mint in my mouth. as i am not sure when the cure will come i thought to invest in products which can at least provide some relief. So far i have come across only these 3 products which provide relief for hours. i have tried two of them.

Forevermints
the mint adhere to the gumline for atlease 2 hours. the only concern i had was i didn't found it to be strong enough.

Dentiva
So far this has worked as best for me. i can say this as my friend who always gave me reaction could not detect my bb.
however unlike forevermints, it does not stick anywhere in mouth hence people come to know that you are having some candy/mint. but so far it is the best product i have tried.

SmellX
It says it can stick to the palate for 8 hours
. So i am really looking forward to it
i have ordered it and will post update. if anyone has already tried it please let me know.

some might say that focusing on such masking products may feels like handicapped. People with low eyesight wear glasses(that includes me).. but they are not consider handicapped. so in same way a mint that can last hours can be used for relief.

P.S. : I am not against finding cure. But what i seriously feel is that we all have already spent so much time in finding cure and still we do not have any concrete solution. I would rather buy a mint which will keep me bb free for 5-6 hours.

Please let me know if there is any other similar product which i have missed.

Atrial
Advanced

Post by Atrial »

Where did you order smell x
StillBattling

Post by StillBattling »

Atrial wrote:Where did you order smell x
i ordered it through http://www.vitaminglobal.com/
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic