Your Email Address:

First Name:

Bitter KOlanut & Walnut Can do the Magic

Talks about bad breath products, if they work, if they are useless.....etc.
Smilingagain
Advanced
Bitter KOlanut & Walnut Can do the Magic

Post by Smilingagain »

To cut the long-story short because i'm one of those suffering from chronic bb.

A few week's back, i started chewing bitter Kolanut ( African) believe, i stop perceiving that fowl smell from my mouth.
I STOP smelling my own breath.

I no longer have to wake early morning by 4:30 am to brush my teeth since, chewing half kolanut before going to bed does the magic.

I'm not claiming that my bb has gone but, at least it has reduce by (30% ) chewing of kolanut.

I Just chew/masticate & hold the particle's of these kolanut on my jaw. This prevent series of bacteria from streaming-up to my throat.

Finally, i'm yet to try combination of walnut & bitter kolanut. However, bitter kolanut is already producing an amazing result for me.

NOTE : don't die in silence, anyone who is interested in bitter kolanut can reach me through the email address: [email protected]

Thanks, i post update whenever, i've tried combination of black walnut & bitter kolanut.

☑ FRESHMINT => Xylitol gum keep's my breath fresh during hot summer https://bit.ly/2NFk3pN
Smilingagain
Advanced
Re: Bitter KOlanut & Walnut Can do the Magic

Post by Smilingagain »

Smilingagain wrote:To cut the long-story short because i'm one of those suffering from chronic bb.

A few week's back, i started chewing bitter Kolanut ( African) believe, i stop perceiving that fowl smell from my mouth.
I STOP smelling my own breath.

I no longer have to wake early morning by 4:30 am to brush my teeth since, chewing half kolanut before going to bed does the magic.

I'm not claiming that my bb has gone but, at least it has reduce by (30% ) chewing of kolanut.

I Just chew/masticate & hold the particle's of these kolanut on my jaw. This prevent series of bacteria from streaming-up to my throat.

Finally, i'm yet to try combination of walnut & bitter kolanut. However, bitter kolanut is already producing an amazing result for me.

NOTE : don't die in silence, anyone who is interested in bitter kolanut can reach me through the email address: [email protected]

Thanks, i post update whenever, i've tried combination of black walnut & bitter kolanut.

Updated Dated: 18.12.2017 : i'm the person who posted the comment above. now, here is recent update in regard's to the question above.

Bitter kola will work (temporary for 1-2) but, will not cure or eliminates those bacteria)

Be strong & courageous =D>
Smilingagain
☑ FRESHMINT => Xylitol gum keep's my breath fresh during hot summer https://bit.ly/2NFk3pN
Sam2

CHEWING

Post by Sam2 »

I'm guessing that the chewing itself cleans the mouth by stimulating the saliva...
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic