First Name:

Instructional DVD on Bad Breath?

Support our website and donate please.
Jimi Stein
Site Admin
United States of America

Instructional DVD on Bad Breath?

Post by Jimi Stein »

I was thinking of making the DVD, or series of videos where each new member can quickly get the dvd and find all the options that work and not work. He dont have to browse like 1 month through the site to find all the possible cures.

I was thinking to make a video for each possible cure and exaplain to newcomers. But because I need to collect donations, I would charge 30 - 50 USD. Is that a good idea? What do you think?

Would somebody be interested to buy DVD? Just my thought, if not I dont have time to even do it.

mike987
Super Angel

Post by mike987 »

I definitely think there needs to be some organized and regularly updated articles on the site, or some compendium of knowledge, ready for all to see.

I don't think DVDs are the answer though. It wouldn't easily be updated. There are already scams being advertised on the front of the site, it would just appear that the DVD is another one.

I don't know how to get people to start donating... I think the best way is to offer all the best, up to date info, with the latest user input on the subjects. It shouldn't be archived in the abyss of old forum threads.. It needs to be readily available. I don't know website design very well... But there has to be something better. Is there any free forum software that could aid in organization of the site's materials?

The whole site could use an overhaul. The topics, stories, events... pretty much anything other than the forums is old and never updated. Personally, I'd get rid of the incriminating and insulting (though slightly humorous) images of the BB doctors.. It seems hypocritical to openly insult these doctors while also hosting advertisements for other scams.

People coming to the site looking for answers are going to see the scam stuff and instantly be put off and discouraged from even posting at this site.

If the format were redone, maybe you could have, right there on the front page, short articles written by any cured members.

With real BB cures right there on the front page, people would definitely be more inclined to make a donation. I know if I did find a cure here, I'd feel guilty if I didn't donate a large sum of money.. People will donate if they're getting cured.

I want to add that you're doing a great service just having these forums up for people to discuss the subject of BB. Thank you so much, Jimi.

Fact needs to be separated from fiction clearly. I focusing on the cures that work would be a good idea, for sure.
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic