Your Email Address:

First Name:

donation

Support our website and donate please.
mary33
Total Newbie
donation

Post by mary33 »

I have been browsing this site for years, got many good helping tips....it saved me a lot of money, going to bb clinics....
people are you donating to Jimi, he is doing a good job.. some people here can spend thousands on clinics that never help and you cant donate to this guy, who is fighting for us for over 10 years?
Jimi I send you few bucks, thank you for your work, my bb is better, i can somehow control it.....not gone yet but hopefully it will in the future
Mary

Jimi Stein
Site Admin
United States of America

Re: donation

Post by Jimi Stein »

Thank you for your donation......it is true. I maybe get like 3 donations per year....small donations....so most of the repair costs, hosting I have to pay myself.....
This is me, Jimi Stein, I created this site in December 2005. Welcome.
crazy4it
Advanced

Post by crazy4it »

I feel the same way people need to donate. I already have donated a year ago I will again this year.
crazy4it
Advanced

Post by crazy4it »

Let's get the ball rolling guys!
Smilingagain
Advanced

Post by Smilingagain »

Jimi Stein wrote:Thank you for your donation......it is true. I maybe get like 3 donations per year....small donations....so most of the repair costs, hosting I have to pay myself.....

Hello Jimi, thanks for your effort.i know how challenging it takes to keep a site like this up-to-date. Thing's has been down this period but,i hope to drop few buck via paypal by the end of this month in order for you to push thing's forward. =D>

I also appeal to other's member's especially the older member's who can afford to do so to support in order for the admin to push the work forward.The forum has been benefit to all.

Thanks
☑ FRESHMINT => Xylitol gum keep's my breath fresh during hot summer https://bit.ly/2NFk3pN
fog
Junior

Post by fog »

Not sure how much traffic this site has or how much is allowed under free hosting, but there is such a thing.
No ads, MySQL etc. for free. Could be worth looking into.
Jimi Stein
Site Admin
United States of America

Post by Jimi Stein »

you think free hosting is suitable for this site, do you know how heavy this site is, you must be living in the clouds.....you want to risk all the data we colelcted in the last 12 years or more to put it on some free server that will ***k up the site....

you see people just do not know anything about website and hosting.....i am sure site would break really bad and we would loose everything....but maybe we should do that...because I see how many people are very pessimistic about the whole thing.....
Smilingagain
Advanced

Post by Smilingagain »

fog wrote:Not sure how much traffic this site has or how much is allowed under free hosting, but there is such a thing.
No ads, MySQL etc. for free. Could be worth looking into.

Man, the admin is doing a nice job by keeping this forum ads-free. in return i think we should collaborate by giving him our support when necessary. I'm also in web dev. niche and so, i know it will be difficult generating any tangible revenue through embedment of third-party ads (amazon, adsense..ecc) at a moment. However, one or two people could volunteer to pay-off the hosting fee for 1 year on a good day.

I think, we need to work out something here.I'm new to this forum but, still playing around the forum to know if, there are serious minded-fellow's in the house. =D>

Thanks
Smilingagain
☑ FRESHMINT => Xylitol gum keep's my breath fresh during hot summer https://bit.ly/2NFk3pN
Jimi Stein
Site Admin
United States of America

Post by Jimi Stein »

My goal is to be able to work on this full time.....few hours per day....build links....pbn......social.....
but it will never happen I think....the site has been stalling now for 8 years.....same traffic....we used to rank in top 10 for bad breath.....
then the site broke...had to use different cms.....and now bad breath keyword is nowhere to be found....
I remember when we were ouranking all other halitomafia, like Katz, speiser.....
Maybe there is not enough people coming to this site....we have like 1000 visitors per day only....
crazy4it
Advanced

Post by crazy4it »

I sent $50 euros cheers!
Jimi Stein
Site Admin
United States of America

Post by Jimi Stein »

crazy4it wrote:I sent $50 euros cheers!
thank you bro
sopo
Advanced

Post by sopo »

Jimi you need moderators here. Halitosissux and others were doing a good job. They were very knowledgeable about this condition and they were constantly sharing information.
I think this website will flourish if someone actively posts and replies to new posts. The problem now is when some new guys come here and post something their post don't get any replies. They will think this site is inactive and will never return again.
Years back you had very experienced people sharing information constantly. At present most of them here are newbies. Where did all the people with "advanced" status go? Are they all cured? What made them never come back to this website, you need to figure that out.
Smilingagain
Advanced

Post by Smilingagain »

sopo wrote:Jimi you need moderators here. Halitosissux and others were doing a good job. They were very knowledgeable about this condition and they were constantly sharing information.
I think this website will flourish if someone actively posts and replies to new posts. The problem now is when some new guys come here and post something their post don't get any replies. They will think this site is inactive and will never return again.
Years back you had very experienced people sharing information constantly. At present most of them here are newbies. Where did all the people with "advanced" status go? Are they all cured? What made them never come back to this website, you need to figure that out.

@ sopo, you made an important point here. Yes, it seem Jimi is just pushing the task all alone.Considering the age of the forum, which i think should be older than 3/4 year's now. Jimi and other admin if, any where suppose to be earning 7-figure income and not keep struggling with hosting fee's .ecc

Sure, nobody like to belong to an inactive community where they hardling replies to contribution(s),comment(s)..ecc Because this is enough for anyone to forget about is log-in id/passw. I notice this problem within my first week in this forum and this made me to have that sense of belonging but, later come back with the determination to stay. =D>

I have be on the web for about 10+ now (by this, i donot mean i'm earning $1,000 per day) i've seen both the ugly and beauty of biz development online. I assisted most people (on odesk,freelancer.com) to avoid making expensive mistake by use & implementation of wrong seo & marketing concept.

But, the good news is that badbreathhalitosis.com still rank among top website(s) for this search phrases such as (bad breath, bad breath forum) Personally, i stumble on this forum with the following kw term "bad breath forum" is one thing for a visitor to land on forum/site, another is to make to be invlove (engage them) These tip's are something i would have loved to discuss with jimi in private but, it's ok here since, i'm posting it here as a response to ongoing discussion/comment.

Secondly, channelling,filtring,narrowing your seo campaign to get the right audience. Believe me, if, the right seo concept are implemented, we could see the result within 3-4 month's. Bad breath is a hot niche without any doubt but, this does not mean that the audience would love to settle on dormant website especially when it has to do with health.

Creation of a mini blog's on free hosted platform with various kw phrases just to support the main site could be the first step. then,target organic traffic from google in order to reach people who have bb & are serious looking for a solution. Not email marketing, retweeting & fblasting

I for one would not like to share my bb problem of social media site(s) such as fb,tw. a good presentation video on youtube would be great since, privacy of the visitor's are respected.

Thanks
Smilingagain
Jimi Stein
Site Admin
United States of America

Post by Jimi Stein »

sopo wrote:Jimi you need moderators here. Halitosissux and others were doing a good job. They were very knowledgeable about this condition and they were constantly sharing information.
there were two moderators....deebo and halitosissux....they were really good people then suddenly, they just ran away.....I try to contact halitosissux several time via email....he did not respond....same with deebo.......so then I removed them from moderator position because they did not respond to my emails for months.......
Sux had the most posts here....on this forum...helpful guy...then suddenly something happened and he was gone.....I have no clue....
maybe he got sick and died....who knows....same goes for deebo.....
Jimi Stein
Site Admin
United States of America

Post by Jimi Stein »

Smilingagain wrote:

@ sopo, you made an important point here. Yes, it seem Jimi is just pushing the task all alone.Considering the age of the forum, which i think should be older than 3/4 year's now. Jimi and other admin if, any where suppose to be earning 7-figure income and not keep struggling with hosting fee's .ecc

Sure, nobody like to belong to an inactive community where they hardling replies to contribution(s),comment(s)..ecc Because this is enough for anyone to forget about is log-in id/passw. I notice this problem within my first week in this forum and this made me to have that sense of belonging but, later come back with the determination to stay. =D>

I have be on the web for about 10+ now (by this, i donot mean i'm earning $1,000 per day) i've seen both the ugly and beauty of biz development online. I assisted most people (on odesk,freelancer.com) to avoid making expensive mistake by use & implementation of wrong seo & marketing concept.

But, the good news is that badbreathhalitosis.com still rank among top website(s) for this search phrases such as (bad breath, bad breath forum) Personally, i stumble on this forum with the following kw term "bad breath forum" is one thing for a visitor to land on forum/site, another is to make to be invlove (engage them) These tip's are something i would have loved to discuss with jimi in private but, it's ok here since, i'm posting it here as a response to ongoing discussion/comment.

Secondly, channelling,filtring,narrowing your seo campaign to get the right audience. Believe me, if, the right seo concept are implemented, we could see the result within 3-4 month's. Bad breath is a hot niche without any doubt but, this does not mean that the audience would love to settle on dormant website especially when it has to do with health.

Creation of a mini blog's on free hosted platform with various kw phrases just to support the main site could be the first step. then,target organic traffic from google in order to reach people who have bb & are serious looking for a solution. Not email marketing, retweeting & fblasting

I for one would not like to share my bb problem of social media site(s) such as fb,tw. a good presentation video on youtube would be great since, privacy of the visitor's are respected.

Thanks
Smilingagain
This site was moved from geeklog with phpbb2 forum to only phpbb3 forum, because geeklog stopped implementing phpbb2 forum so I had to move being on a tight budget.....otherwise we might loose it all....

yes blog is cool for sure...
about social media, youtue....you can wear a skimask and start vlogging.....I almost did it....and still have that plan.....
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic