Your Email Address:

First Name:

i shop at Amazon often

Tell us what would you like to shop for on our site so we get the commission from Amazon, Ebay......Help support our site by buying from Amazon on our site. We get 4 % for each purchase.
hopelessone
God
United States of America

i shop at Amazon often

Post by hopelessone »

....how do i shop on Amazon so that this site will receive the benefit?

hopelessone
God
United States of America

Post by hopelessone »

we need some slogans for ourselves....and this site.....

we also need to thank Jimi more....

He's a God-send.
ihatethebus
Master

Post by ihatethebus »

@ hopelessone.. someone probably put a bb hex on you to shut you up...seriously lay off the sugar..

''expecto stinkanus'' [-(
hopelessone
God
United States of America

Post by hopelessone »

LOL WHAT are yu talkin about?

*almost falls on the floor laughin'*
ihatethebus
Master

Post by ihatethebus »

Jus messin wit you.. you always postin about somethin different and happily venting so i presume you were jovial and talkative when you didnt have bb, until someone had enuph of hearin you talk their ear off and cast a spell on you to silence you :-$
hopelessone
God
United States of America

Post by hopelessone »

yes, i was.....it's hard not being talkative when you got bb....soooooo frustrating..i am a funny, witty, person, and outgoing....the only ones who don't react to my bb is the drug dealers i'm chastising for hanging on the corners where i live LOL
hopelessone
God
United States of America

Post by hopelessone »

it's soooooo frustrating...i eat realllly HEALTHY...ugh! my co-workers eat all this food that is spicy, and would play havoc with my bb.....

gits on me nerves...blah!

that's partly why i wrestle with God..

it t'ain't fair.....grrrrrrr
ihatethebus
Master

Post by ihatethebus »

good luck with your wrestling my friend. I gave up God because ive NEVER seen a sign of him anywhere.

. i feel 100% bad for people who had to be born with disabilities and i even tried to pray for a whole week for god to give me my bad breath back for a young fellow paraplegic classmate to walk.

nothing till now. i havnt seen any credible evidence of this super being who seems to give everybody unequal chances at life, gives people sexual desires and doesnt want them to lust, allows people in the bible to have slaves, made people chop-off their foreskins ithout anaesthetiic just to prove they are believers, killed my dad when i was 4, messed up everyone on this forums lived biiig time time.

hey buddies, i know youre reading this too. pick up a biology text and bible and chose what youre goin to believe in. sit home praying and crying or stay strong with your search for your cure because i believe in the name of ''believe in yourself and be nice to others'' that you arent planning to start 2011 on another stinky note.
hopelessone
God
United States of America

Post by hopelessone »

awwwww sorry about your dad (((((hug)))))
deebo

AMAZON Link ??

Post by deebo »

Jimi , Where is the Amazon link ??
I can't find it when I need it :?:
Jimi Stein
Site Admin
United States of America

Post by Jimi Stein »

I put it back on the site, but it is a waste of space

I made like 5 USD in 5 years, waste of time

Only if somebody buys a tv, and even then, maybe you can get max 40 usd or less, who knows
DanielPine
Advanced
Post by DanielPine »

Ive always been very charismatic and talkative person. But ive also had BB since I was like 9/10 or something, before puberty. These two things always clash lol. Anyway, have you guys read the book of Job? he was just like us, except burdened with body odor, sores all over his body and the death of his children. He was eventually rewarded by god with the gift of heaven. I think we are like this poor Job bloke but toned down a bit, I dont think BB is THAT debilitating. Anyway, we are the strongest of the strongest for putting up with this problem. We should be proud for carrying on, pushing forward
deebo

AMAZON

Post by deebo »

I see where it says "BUY ON AMAZON SUPPORT OUR SITE" but no where to click :?
hah, the 5 dollars is probably me . Also maybe people in Canada and UK etc .. need their own Amazon link to support the site .

We just had 'black friday' and cyber monday , I bet members from here spent about a million dollars on line . More people need to know to use our amazon link :!:
Jimi Stein
Site Admin
United States of America

Post by Jimi Stein »

Amazon is waste of space

Somebody bought toothbrush in the last few months, that is it

Nothing else was bought
deebo

Post by deebo »

Jim maybe you can send me the amazon link then ,because I want to buy stuff this week
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic