Your Email Address:

First Name:

I CAN DO A PHOTO VIDEO AND PHOTO WEB PAGE FOR YOU.

This is the forum where users can exchange skills, hire, i work for somebody. Just post your job for users of this forum
wizbaby

Post by wizbaby »

please my fellow brothers and sisters,
I have a talent in Photo video slide shows with powerful and fancy transition effects, background sound effects, background music e.t.c.
I will make the foot video and convert it to 3gp, mp4 or avi format for you and send it to you before you pay me.

Also, I make photo webpage for people.
photo web page is a way of saving photos and short memorable videos online on a webpage that can be accessible on the world wide web.
no passwords required nor usernames!
All you do is type your www.(your desired we name).com and page loads and your friends sees all your photos on a single webpage.

My style is service before pay!
I will deliver you your unique personal webpage with your photo files on it and then you pay me if you like the presentation.

But first, you have to send me the photos you intend putting on your webpage for me to work with and create your site.

Contact me on
[email protected]
+2348072111964

PLEASE PATRONIZE ME. Thanks

StillHoping
Sheriff
Canada

Post by StillHoping »

Good to see you back wizbaby! I sent you a private message about the Walnuts last September and did not get a response back from you?

I may be interested in paying you to buy/ship the walnuts to me and for your time. Please let me know as I would really like to try the walnuts. I have reached out to soo many Nigerian companies in trying to get them with no luck
wizbaby

Post by wizbaby »

oh oh am so sorry #stillhoping...
in some parts of Nigeria, walnuts grows naturally and women goes to bush area to plug the fruits and sell. its relatively cheap here though. to me, I don't categorise it as expensive because sell at sane price as apples.

The reason its difficult for you to get via companies online is because, they don't see any reason for selling walnuts. they don't know we BB people wants it. my mother eats it for pleasure and so does more than 90% of people here.
StillHoping
Sheriff
Canada

Post by StillHoping »

I may be interested in paying you to buy/ship the walnuts to me and for your time. Please let me know if you can help?
wizbaby

Post by wizbaby »

yes I can help. I should be able able to help a fella out, we all need help
StillHoping
Sheriff
Canada

Post by StillHoping »

I'm a girl :) but thank you for helping me with this, I really appreciate it!
wizbaby

Post by wizbaby »

oh OK. am sorry, I get it now. :) honey!
wizbaby

Post by wizbaby »

StillHoping wrote:I'm a girl :) but thank you for helping me with this, I really appreciate it!
am sorry I mistook you for a guy
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic