Your Email Address:

First Name:

My bad breath High School experience

Here you can post your personal portfolio for dating like city, age, more about you - put the city in the title so other users can see where you come from
Bendover
My bad breath High School experience

Post by Bendover »

Ive had bad breath since I was a 13 year old in 7th grade. I'm 42 years old now, I still remember the day I noticed I had bad breath. I was in line for lunch talking to my friends 7th grade I was 13 years old, they all of sudden said something stinks, I remember being the only one to say I couldn't smell anything. Well all of a sudden my friends said it was me, then they figured it was my breath. I remember going home and at night i brushed and flossed my teeth real good even used scope did the same the following morning. Same thing happened at recces my friends said I smelled like shit. Went to the dentist a few weeks later said my teeth were fine. Well the years went by and i would always hope my bad breath went away for the next school year, I brushed my tongue teeth flossed everyday nothing helped. High school was a nightmare for me. I am considered very good looking, girls would want to sit by me, i would open my mouth and they would gag or never talk to me again. I never really had a girlfriend in high school I had dates or very short relationships but due to my bad breath I was very lonely most of the time, hated lunch time I was always alone it was so embarrassing. I almost had a date for the senior prom but she turned me down last minute, heard from one of her friends that it was because i smelled real bad. I had suicidal thoughts sometimes but never attempted it. Make a long story short, im married with 2 kids, my wife's sister, brother their wives and husbands have smelled my breath and made comments before. I feel bad for my kids I went to a parent teacher conference and the teachers and other parents were grossed out by my breath, I hate social engagements. I have a wonderful wife and kids that what keeps me going. This is my first time writing about my experiences thanks for listening.

gotshot26
Master
Re: My bad breath High School experience

Post by gotshot26 »

Do your kids have BB. Do you think it came after a round of antibiotics. Have you tried changing your diet?
For type 1 sufferers, bad breath is mostly caused by overgrowths of sulphur-reducing bacteria within your microbiome. You should spend more time focusing your attention on these overgrowths if you want to find your permanent cure.
Bendover

Post by Bendover »

Gotshot26 hello thanks for reading my post. No my kids dont have bad breath, in fact no one in my family does just me. Ive thought about the antibitics being the culprit. I remember being sick in the summer after 6 th grade i was sick for 3days, my mom took me to the drs office and he gave me a round of antibotics shots. This was about 6 months before i got bad breath, so im thinking it was the antibotics.
Drake

Post by Drake »

How did you manage to have two kids? Does your wife have B.B. too?
gotshot26
Master

Post by gotshot26 »

Drake wrote: Wed Aug 08, 2018 5:46 am How did you manage to have two kids? Does your wife have B.B. too?
Lots of people on here maintain relationships with their BB.
For type 1 sufferers, bad breath is mostly caused by overgrowths of sulphur-reducing bacteria within your microbiome. You should spend more time focusing your attention on these overgrowths if you want to find your permanent cure.
ginger505
Total Newbie

Post by ginger505 »

Did you check your tonsils? Are you 100% sure they are not the cause?
KL123
Sheriff

Post by KL123 »

Consider yourself SUPER LUCKY if your kids don't have it.

I passed it on to all my three kids and it's VERY HARD to see them suffer!
Freshhope
Junior

Post by Freshhope »

KL123 wrote: Mon Oct 19, 2020 10:39 pm Consider yourself SUPER LUCKY if your kids don't have it.

Kl I don’t want you nag you but I think that’s an obvious sign to look at your basic genetics. You can do an ancestry DNA and get the raw data and run some reports it really isn’t that expensive and am happy to walk you through it

Once you know which genes are causing you issue you can focus on support those genes with the correct supplements. Otherwise your just guessing and hoping something works
KL123
Sheriff

Post by KL123 »

Freshhope wrote: Tue Oct 20, 2020 5:20 am
KL123 wrote: Mon Oct 19, 2020 10:39 pm Consider yourself SUPER LUCKY if your kids don't have it.

Kl I don’t want you nag you but I think that’s an obvious sign to look at your basic genetics. You can do an ancestry DNA and get the raw data and run some reports it really isn’t that expensive and am happy to walk you through it

Once you know which genes are causing you issue you can focus on support those genes with the correct supplements. Otherwise your just guessing and hoping something works

Yeah, lets do that.
Please tell me where to start?
Freshhope
Junior

Post by Freshhope »

KL123 wrote: Tue Oct 20, 2020 6:50 pm

Yeah, lets do that.
Please tell me where to start?
Order yourself a ancestry DNA as a start and go through the process. It’s around 100 usd

I tried 23 and mr and didn’t get me much results

I’m actually moving onto nebula genomics full sequence which should give me more info it’s about 299 usd but ancestry DNA is a good start

And just go through the process it will take around 2 months to get your results then you can download your raw data
SkyHigh
Total Newbie
United Arab Emirates

Post by SkyHigh »

Can you please tell me more about these tests? I don’t have children and am unmarried but just curious if bb could be treated through determining the responsible genes. Thank you!
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic