Your Email Address:

First Name:

Find the cause of your bad breath!

Tell us your story with bad breath
diandra

Find the cause of your bad breath!

Post by diandra »

If you have chronic halitosis, find a doctor who will take it seriously and order tests for you. Once you find the root cause of your bad breath, you will be cured!

I had the problem since I was 20 and thought I would just have to live with it permanently. I won't go my story because I keep getting email on my last post, accusing me of spamming and trying to promote a blog or something. I accidentally found out the reason for my bb while getting treated for another health problem. I have been bb free for 4 years.

If you haven't yet found the cause of your bb, here's what you can do. Use BreathRX mouthwash and put a few drops of OraMD in it. It's really the only things that worked for me, even though it really only worked for a few hours at a time, and then the bb was back. That was more help than all the other mouthwashes I tried, and I tried them all, TriOral, Breezecare, Biotene, TheraBreath, Smart Mouth, Profresh and countless others. OraMD is awesome. After using it once, my breath felt really fresh for a while. The BreathRx takes longer to work to get the full effect of it, probably a week or two.

I really hope this helps someone. For some reason, I have received some negative messages, please positive people only message me. :)

Jimi Stein
Site Admin
United States of America

Post by Jimi Stein »

Ok I am sorry for that, seems you are legit. THere are so many spammers coming here so sometimes I have problem to differentiate.

ORAMD looks like a legit product. I checked the testimonials on amazon and people love it. Also thanks for SIBO.....
This is me, Jimi Stein, I created this site in December 2005. Welcome.
diandra

Post by diandra »

I really want to stress getting diagnosed with H Pylori or SIBO or both before using antibiotic treatment. It's not a good idea to take antibiotics you don't need. Broad spectrum antibiotics are dangerous to take repeatedly because you can develop a resistance to them, and when you really do need them for infections, they will not work. However, Rifaximin is not an antibiotic you can develop a resistance to. Nevertheless, you should talk to a doctor before buying antibiotics online. Rifaximin does have side effects, please research drugs before you take them, even the ones your doctor prescribes. If you really do have H Pylori, you need to treat it, it can lead to cancer. If you have a bacterial overgrowth like SIBO, that needs to be treated too. The longer you have it the longer it takes to get rid of. But please don't take antibiotics without getting diagnoses first. As an alternative, Mastic Gum has been proven to kill H Pylori if you don't want to take antibiotics. You will need to take it for months, however.
I like to remind people with bb that the mouthwash Breath RX will a few drops of OraMD in it will really help. If you can tolerate it, put a little Hydrogen Peroxide in the mixture. In a few weeks, you will notice a big difference, but it only lasts about 2 hours at a time, and it is in no way a cure. Good luck in your battle with bad breath.
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic