Your Email Address:

First Name:

Pus coming from somewhere

Tell us your story with bad breath
arawrebirth20
Total Newbie

Pus coming from somewhere

Post by arawrebirth20 »

I have only posted a couple of times here,but I am still on a quest to find the cause of my BB.
Ok,I know this sounds gross,but I think the yellow shit that I thought was mucus in my throat may be pus.I know for a fact I havent always had a problem with that and am convinced that it may be coming from the same place the odor is.The problem is that my PCP doesnt seem to care and will not do a culture on the pus/mucus to find out if there is bacteria in it.I dont know how to describe how I get it out,rather than to say I like press the back of my throat with my tongue.I am not sure if I may be squeezing pus out of my tonsils or what. But it is always thick,bright yellow,and sometimes seems very bitter.I have had antibiotics and it hasnt cleared up at all.I also remember accidently swallowing some a couple of months ago and I got extremely nauseated and broke out in a cold sweat.Anyone ever had anything like this?I do have a doctor that is willing to remove my tonsils,but I want someone to make sure they are the problem first.