First Name:

Zeolite!

Tell us your story with bad breath
StillHoping
Sheriff
Canada

Post by StillHoping »

hey Billie

Whats the brand name of the toothpaste? I am interested in trying chlorhexidine products.

thanks

billie
Sheriff

Post by billie »

StillHoping wrote:hey Billie

Whats the brand name of the toothpaste? I am interested in trying chlorhexidine products.

thanks
It's called corsodyl dental gel. And yes it got digluconate in it. I still feel that keeping my mouth alkaline with magnesium and potassium is the best way. I'm gonna try to find potasiun in powdered form. Just go get some epsomsalt and gargle and just keep it in your mouth for couple minutes. Every time after eating. EVERY TIME!!!!!!
Stankie

Post by Stankie »

Last edited by Stankie on Sat Aug 17, 2013 8:06 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Francisca
Total Newbie

Post by Francisca »

StillHoping wrote:Hey Francisca

Could you please provide more details? e.g. how soon/ how many days did you start to notice a difference? what type of BB do you have? [fecal vs. sour etc]. Did you experience any side effects with taking this? How much did it cost/ where did you buy it from?

thanks
I drink zeolite clinoptilolite. That is sort of zeolite that is suitable for human use (they are many sorts). Many different manufacturers create products from zeolite clinoptilolite. I drink powder, and there are also capsules.

Zeolite clinoptilolite is very powerfull detoxer and absorbent. It absorbs many harmful substances in organism - toxines, overbalance of acid, even radiation. Here are some interesting links:

US National Library of Medicine - Zeolit clinoptiloite in anticancer therapy
http://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/11434724

Use of zeolite for Chernobile nuclear disaster - it absorbed the radiation 30%
http://www.pnas.org/content/96/7/3463.f ... f6fdd75de2]

Zeolite is like some universally sponge, it absorbs many bad things in the organism.

I don`t know why I have problems with BB, but it absorbed it! (85%)

I think my BB problems are from my stomach, esophagus, acid... Doctors are not shure. I have different diagnoses.

I drank zeolite 2 per day, and after 2-3 months I noticed that BB is much better. I also noticed some other medical problems that I have are also very, very better.

"what type of BB do you have? [fecal vs. sour etc]." - it depends, I have sometimes one, sometimes other

"Did you experience any side effects with taking this?" - No. But, I know that I must drink a lot of wather because of zeolite (or it can cause dehidratation). Pregnant women and people with transplanted organs can`t use it because of the cleansing effect of zeolite they can abort fetus/reject organ.

I`m in South Europe, and here is not much expensive, it is rather cheap.

Try to google more "zeolite clinoptilolite" and good luck! :) :)
Francisca
Total Newbie

Post by Francisca »

And, zeolite isn`t mineral, I was wrong, it is formed from several minerals.
Francisca
Total Newbie

Post by Francisca »

Hello,

Here are my new experiances.

When I drink zeolite daily (first 2 times per day, and later 1 time per day), my breath is 90% times ok.

But, I didn`t drink zeolite for 6 month now. Guess what - after 6 months, my BB is back!

Now I started to drink it again few days ago, and I expect it to desapear.

One more thing - now, when I now for the cure, I don`t care so much when my breath stinks. So, when we are feeling bad about it, I think we are not always absolutely objective. I think sometimes we perceive it more horrible than it is really, because we know we don`t now how to make it go away. That part is in our heads (you know what I mean - when someone tells you "It`s all in your head").

By the way, I notice that my little dauther (4 years) also have occasionally BB. Luckily, I know for zeolite to save her.

If you drink zeolite, you MUST drink also a lot of wather (2l per day), don`t forget!!!
Jimi Stein
Site Admin
United States of America

Post by Jimi Stein »

so where did you buy it?
This is me, Jimi Stein, I created this site in December 2005. Welcome.
Francisca
Total Newbie

Post by Francisca »

I use this one!

www.homozel.com

If you use it in future, tell me is it work for you. Best! :)
Jimi Stein
Site Admin
United States of America

Post by Jimi Stein »

so it does not work for you anymore?

You said your bb is back?
Francisca
Total Newbie

Post by Francisca »

I stoped using zeolite 6 months ago, and now (after 6 months without zeolite) my BB is back.

When I was using zeolite, 90% time I didn`t have BB.

Summary> :)

1) I had BB
2) I started using zeolite. After 2-3 months of using my BB almost desapear (90% time I didn`t have BB)
3) After (I dont`t know precisely but I think) year or year and a half of using zeolite, i stopped because I thought I was cured forever.
4) For 6 months after that (I was no using zeolite for those 6 months) everything was fine (90% time I didn`t have BB).
5) But, now, after 6 months without zeolite, my BB is back.

So, few days ago, I started using zeolite again. I expect BB to disappear in 2-3 month.
Francisca
Total Newbie

Post by Francisca »

"HOMOZEL regular intake causes the body pH to a value above 7.4" - I think this is very important for BB (homozel - sort of zeolite)
Jimi Stein
Site Admin
United States of America

Post by Jimi Stein »

how strong is your bb? Can it feel the room, how many meters can people smell you?
Francisca
Total Newbie

Post by Francisca »

I have BB for almost 20 years. But 4-5 years ago I started to drink a lot of wather (I didn`t drik zeolite than yet ), and it became better after that.

Before drinking wather> My BB was as worse as possible, like I had tons of sheat in my mouth.

I don`t know could it feel the room, because it was from my mouth, not nose. So, I kept my mouth closed.

How many meters people colud smell me? I`m not shure, maybe 3m. (I`m really not shure... I tried not to blow air when I talk. If I tried to blow, it would be more meters I think.)

It was extremely bad.

Also, I realized that some food is good and some is bad for my BB, so I also try to eat healthy and avoid some sorts of food, and it helps.
Francisca
Total Newbie

Post by Francisca »

Hi people, I wanna tell you that my breath is still ok when I drink zeolite regularely (one per day). I reccomend.

I heard that silver wather is also useful, but I didnt try it.

Best!
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic