How I cured my 20 years of Bad Breath

Tell us your story with bad breath

Angie1935
Total Newbie
United States of America

Re: How I cured my 20 years of Bad Breath

Postby Angie1935 » Mon Jan 01, 2018 8:19 pm

Hi
Was your bad breath contagious? Mine is, if anyone drink my left over drink(water juuce), the person the my bad breath too. How long to do the juicing before the smell gets better? Thanks

Ricky
Master
Philippines

Postby Ricky » Thu Jan 04, 2018 7:27 am

Angie1935 wrote:Hi
Was your bad breath contagious? Mine is, if anyone drink my left over drink(water juuce), the person the my bad breath too. How long to do the juicing before the smell gets better? Thanks

Hello angie

I dont think bad breath is contagious. Because if so, many of us here in the household would be infected. I also believe that my bb is caused by candida. Frequent use of antibiotics cause candida overgrowth, which i am fairly qualified. And chronic bad breath is just one of the symptoms of candida overgrowth. Ofcourse, not all candida sufferers have bb. That depends upon where the candida is located. And there are many types of bb, depending on the cause.

Candida is not contagiouse. It is contagiouse only if a person has a very low low immune system. Maybe a bubble boy.
I think a person with a healthy flora will never be infected with bb, even though he or she kisses a person with bb. Beneficial bacteria would definitely kill candida. Antibiotics can lower benficial bacteria. Good bacteria will grow back, but will be overwelmed by candida.

I just did this research a few days ago.

Ricky
Master
Philippines

Re:

Postby Ricky » Fri Jan 05, 2018 12:37 am

Jimi Stein wrote:I use real juicer, cold press juicer, like Kuvings....

So you just mix carrots with water?

I do like 20 carrots per day, so that is 1 kilo of carrots and get like half a liter of juice out of it

Hello jimi

I just like to ask a question. If some of us here are victims of frequent antibiotic use, will it not cause candida overgrowth? And if some of us suspect that we have candida overgrowth, isn't it that carrots should be avoided? Carrots are food that should be avoided in candida diet. I'm just confused. What do you think?

Jimi Stein
Site Admin
Austria

Postby Jimi Stein » Fri Jan 12, 2018 1:10 pm

I dont think so, anything raw that is non animal is good I would say
Welcome to my site badbreathhalitosis.com, This is me, Jimi Stein, I created this site 12 years ago....Love you, you are my family. Check my bad breath ebook I wrote a while ago,http://www.badbreathhalitosis.com/ebook

Ricky
Master
Philippines

Postby Ricky » Fri Jan 12, 2018 1:52 pm

Jimi Stein wrote:I dont think so, anything raw that is non animal is good I would say

Hello jimi

I happen to see a website when i type google search "all" and saw "Candida was in my esophagus. If you search this, tell me, what do you think of his story. Do you think its true?

Return to “MY STORY”