How I cured my 20 years of Bad Breath

Tell us your story with bad breath
Room Bus filler2
Junior

Post by Room Bus filler2 »

[quote="Jimi Stein"]2 litres?

No jimi lol
juice 1 litre of water + 5 pieces of carrots
juice 1 litre of water + 2 pieces of lemon !
I can get like half liter from 1 kilo of carrots per day
so you say you juice like 4 kilo of carrots per day?[/quote
]

h.pylory.been cured.
Gastrocopy+ colonscopy Good.
tonsil stones sometimes. + throat and sinus with Green.and yellow mucus. PND.
no lungs infection but bronchinitis.
esophagus good . tolerance good.
Jimi Stein
Site Admin
United States of America

Post by Jimi Stein »

I use real juicer, cold press juicer, like Kuvings....

So you just mix carrots with water?

I do like 20 carrots per day, so that is 1 kilo of carrots and get like half a liter of juice out of it
This is me, Jimi Stein, I created this site in December 2005. Welcome.
Room Bus filler2
Junior

Yes dear Sir Jimi i just mix with water.
I have small mechine which mixes very good the carrot anad water the lemon and the water .
I also eat patatos beets banana...
I eat fish and sometimes meat with rice.

I have.divided 4 parts my diet vegie fruits fish and juice.
I gargle coconot oil and apple vinaigre.
I flash my nose with water salt
floss everu night my teeth.some of them smells during floss.

Its so.late.here in france and tommorow i want visit italy but at thursday i will update man

good.lucky we must beat.halitosis
h.pylory.been cured.
happylife05
Junior

Post by happylife05 »

Ok it's my turn to start this, hope i wil be able to do this, till end of year and see how it feels.

Veggies
Fruits
Nuts
Some beans
this is low carb...
ThinkPositive
Junior

Post by ThinkPositive »

so you have to keep juicing and basically change your entire diet?
Jimi Stein
Site Admin
United States of America

Post by Jimi Stein »

i dont know yet, my bb is definately better, but buy a good ass juicer that is called slow juicer and just juice.

It is better than eating raw food all the time.

My pnd is so much better, but it comes back when I not juice for a day or so

still experimenting

But I doubt you will do anything with just mixng 5 carrots and water per day, you need a real juicer
whatdidido
Junior
Post by whatdidido »

I bought a masticating juicer Omega J8006, kind of pricey and I've been juicing for just over a week.....this is amazing. I don't think I'm "cured" but it is helping with PND, itchiness in my throat and bloating in my stomach. I feel like I'm producing more saliva in my mouth as well. Ive never been able to smell my own breath so I'm just going based on reactions so id say more then half of the people I've interacted with the past couple days haven't reacted negatively towards me. Still think my adenoid surgery will be the cure but juicing is definitely helping!

And to the person who said, "you basically have to change your entire diet"

I would not only change my entire diet, i would give pretty much anything that i can physically give to get rid of this curse, so i suppose its how bad you really want to be able to talk, breathe, and just be carefree again...
Jimi Stein
Site Admin
United States of America

Post by Jimi Stein »

if you are buying a juicer, thorough amazon, use our shop link

http://astore.amazon.com/badbreathhali-20

I have Kuvings whole juicer that you can see in the last row

I have been juicing now for almost 2 months, first week it was a big improvement, now I am not sure how much improvement there is, but PND is still way less
Trunks99
Advanced

Post by Trunks99 »

whatdidido wrote:I bought a masticating juicer Omega J8006, kind of pricey and I've been juicing for just over a week.....this is amazing. I don't think I'm "cured" but it is helping with PND, itchiness in my throat and bloating in my stomach. I feel like I'm producing more saliva in my mouth as well. Ive never been able to smell my own breath so I'm just going based on reactions so id say more then half of the people I've interacted with the past couple days haven't reacted negatively towards me. Still think my adenoid surgery will be the cure but juicing is definitely helping!

And to the person who said, "you basically have to change your entire diet"

I would not only change my entire diet, i would give pretty much anything that i can physically give to get rid of this curse, so i suppose its how bad you really want to be able to talk, breathe, and just be carefree again...
Hey whatdidido, How often do you juice? Do you replace meals w/juices or you are just drinking juices between meals?
whatdidido
Junior
Post by whatdidido »

Hey Trunks99,

Ive been doing a 14 day cleanse and basically only juicing. I have 5 juices a day, mostly veggies but an apple/orange here and there. I intend on doing this for only 14 days and then getting some protein in from chicken/eggs/tofu etc although i am exploring a completely raw diet.

I have to say though, i don't know if this is making a difference as far as BB goes, i got some pretty weird reactions today making me feel like I'm back at square one and i have absolutely no one to ask/talk to about it so i can't confirm any changes. Even if it doesn't make a difference though, my sinuses are clearer and my throat is less itchy which is definitely a positive thing so i will continue juicing and i suggest you give it a try.

What i have is as follows:

Water and 1/4 lemon alone first thing in the morning followed by (20-30 min later)

1 Apple
Cucumber
Celery
1/4 Lemon
Kale
1" ginger

Few hours later:

Beet Greens
Beet Root
Carrots
Wheat Grass

Few hours later:

1 Apple
Kale
Spinach
Cucumber
Celery
Carrot
1" of ginger

Few hours later:

Romaine
Cabbage
Broccoli
Cucumber
1/4 lemon
1' ginger

Few hours later:

Kale
Spinach
Cucumber
Celery
Carrot
1" of ginger
1/4 lemon

Now, you can basically put as much or as little as you like but make sure you're getting enough that you're not hungry. Fruit and veggies aren't suppose to be mixed but apples are the exception, there are a few more but i don't remember (just google). Also, as far as fruit juicing goes, don't over due it-- fruits are generally healthy, but drinking to much can make your glucose levels sky rocket! Don't be afraid to make your own concoctions too-- i found a bunch online but altered pretty much all of them!!

Don't make your entire days worth of juice and throw it in the fridge for later. The nutritious content will dissipate after a few hours so they basically need to be consumed immediately. I went to bed bath and beyond and got these suction container/cup that i pump after i make a juice and i can keep it all day with me if I'm on the go so i make my first three juices a head of time and do the other two when I'm home in the evening from work.

Hope this helps...sorry this is way longer then i intended but i know i had a ton of questions when i first read about juicing on here and got quite a bit of research in afterwards.

I know it gets super expensive, trust me..ive spent thousands upon thousands of dollars trying to get rid of this but it is important that you try and get all your fruits and veggies from a certified organic source. The antibiotics and chemicals they spray on our produce is carcinogenic and extremely bad for you but if you can't afford it then make sure you're washing everything thoroughly!!

Good luck!
Room Bus filler2
Junior

Guys eat what ever you like but keep juicing and cleaning teeth and sinus.
This juices will dismental the bacteria in your throat and back of you nose so always scrape your tongue atleast 2 times a day . And flush your sinus warm water with salt. And look what happens .

Juicing its only cure for all of us but we need to keep it in time.
There is also good news from me.
Its milk of camel they are rich of probiotcs i will go soon back to my country its very rich camel and milk.

You can find it too australia !
h.pylory.been cured.
Sandy.H
Total Newbie

Post by Sandy.H »

whatdidido wrote:Hey Trunks99,

Ive been doing a 14 day cleanse and basically only juicing. I have 5 juices a day, mostly veggies but an apple/orange here and there. I intend on doing this for only 14 days and then getting some protein in from chicken/eggs/tofu etc although i am exploring a completely raw diet.

I have to say though, i don't know if this is making a difference as far as BB goes, i got some pretty weird reactions today making me feel like I'm back at square one and i have absolutely no one to ask/talk to about it so i can't confirm any changes. Even if it doesn't make a difference though, my sinuses are clearer and my throat is less itchy which is definitely a positive thing so i will continue juicing and i suggest you give it a try.

Water and 1/4 lemon alone first thing in the morning followed by (20-30 min later)

1 Apple
Cucumber
Celery
1/4 Lemon
Kale
1" ginger

Few hours later:

Beet Greens
Beet Root
Carrots
Wheat Grass

Few hours later:

1 Apple
Kale
Spinach
Cucumber
Celery
Carrot
1" of ginger

Few hours later:

Romaine
Cabbage
Broccoli
Cucumber
1/4 lemon
1' ginger

Few hours later:

Kale
Spinach
Cucumber
Celery
Carrot
1" of ginger
1/4 lemon

Now, you can basically put as much or as little as you like but make sure you're getting enough that you're not hungry. Fruit and veggies aren't suppose to be mixed but apples are the exception, there are a few more but i don't remember (just google). Also, as far as fruit juicing goes, don't over due it-- fruits are generally healthy, but drinking to much can make your glucose levels sky rocket! Don't be afraid to make your own concoctions too-- i found a bunch online but altered pretty much all of them!!

Don't make your entire days worth of juice and throw it in the fridge for later. The nutritious content will dissipate after a few hours so they basically need to be consumed immediately. I went to bed bath and beyond and got these suction container/cup that i pump after i make a juice and i can keep it all day with me if I'm on the go so i make my first three juices a head of time and do the other two when I'm home in the evening from work.

Hope this helps...sorry this is way longer then i intended but i know i had a ton of questions when i first read about juicing on here and got quite a bit of research in afterwards.

I know it gets super expensive, trust me..ive spent thousands upon thousands of dollars trying to get rid of this but it is important that you try and get all your fruits and veggies from a certified organic source. The antibiotics and chemicals they spray on our produce is carcinogenic and extremely bad for you but if you can't afford it then make sure you're washing everything thoroughly!!

Good luck!

Hey whatdidido
If you do a juice cleanse , i guarantee you, you will have bad breath, it's normal, because your body is detoxing, all toxins are coming out. That means its working, Even people without halitosis issue have really bad breath when they do a juice cleanse. So it might seem like it's not working but it is. You'll really see the result when you stop your juice fast and start eating more solid food. but even after the cleanse you should always juice a little to keep healthy,
Trunks99
Advanced

Post by Trunks99 »

whatdidido wrote:Hey Trunks99,

1 Apple
Cucumber
Celery
1/4 Lemon
Kale
1" ginger

Few hours later:

Beet Greens
Beet Root
Carrots
Wheat Grass

Few hours later:

1 Apple
Kale
Spinach
Cucumber
Celery
Carrot
1" of ginger

Few hours later:

Romaine
Cabbage
Broccoli
Cucumber
1/4 lemon
1' ginger

Few hours later:

Kale
Spinach
Cucumber
Celery
Carrot
1" of ginger
1/4 lemon

Good luck!
Hey whatdidido,

Thanks for taking the time to reply! I also spent a lot of money trying out different products and seeing doctors .. I'm now convinced that only a healthy lifestyle will help me get rid of bb.

I need to be as consistent as you when it comes to juicing.
doop

re

Post by doop »

Did you eat other foods while on you doing the juicing?

what kinds of food do eat for breakfast lunch and dinner?

do you have white coatings on your tongue usually?

if yes does the juicing change that too?

do you have PND in the nose and mouth ?

Both PND are gone?
Sayejohn
Total Newbie
Re: Post Nasal drip & bad breath

Post by Sayejohn »

aDude wrote:I'm BB free for about 3 months now. It got better and better for about a month until not even a bit is left.

I am almost 100% positive my BB was mouth only and it tasted sour and rotten. I suppose the smell was the same. I believe the smell was fecal (the taste was anyway), since I got an occasional "who farted?" remark.

It's importnat want to mention that I'm a very clean dude and I keep scraping my tongue every morning. I brush my teeth twice a day.

Moreover, I used to chew plenty of gum, about 5-10 a day, but now I chew maybe 2-3 gums a week, just when I want to feel extra fresh.
I have suffered from postnasal drip and bad breath for over 16 years. I have tried everything: nasal rinses, probiotics, steroid nasal sprays, removing my tonsils, tongue scraping, listerine, chlorine dioxide mouth rinse, gum, drinking about 8 to 10 bottles of water everyday, decreasing alcohol consumption to 2x/week, do not smoke. Frustratingly, nothing seems to work. I did not start experiencing bad breath until I my post nasal drip started. Are you familiar with the link between post nasal drip and bad breath? and if yes, how would you suggest I get rid of the post nasal drip?
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic