Your Email Address:

First Name:

A solution for bacterial imbalance

Tell us your story with bad breath
cal

A solution for bacterial imbalance

Post by cal »

Hi everyone,

For those of you who suffers from chronic halitosis,I would like to share somewhat in my opinion is valuable to you.

Back ground: 26 yr old male from Australia who like most of you suffer from chronic BB since high school. I always have thick white coated tongue, no matter what food i consume (especially sugary, carb food) the breath will smell like a fermented version of what i consumed. My breath will only stay fresh for 10-20mins after brush. I could always smell my own breath and according what my partner told me, my breath smells like mild tonsil stone and somewhat she describes as infection smell.
So far I have been to several dentists(half yearly), GP and ENT and found nothing wrong on me.

What I have tried so far:

Tonsillectomy in 2009 (60%improved my breath according to my partner)

2 bottom wisdom teeth extraction 2 months ago (helped a little cause it prevented getting food trap in between the gap of the teeth and gum)

antibacterial mouth washes (obviously they didn't help except give me a black tongue and 10 mins of fresh breath)

tongue scraper (helped clear lots of white yellowish residual on the tongue, but didn't do any good for my breath)

floss teeth 3 times a day

brush 3 times a day

neti pot from NeilMed (no improvement )

daily intake 10 capsules of 100billion 3 strains Ultiboost Inner Balance Probiotic from Swisse ( didn't help anything on my breath )

one soup spoon a day of the highest grade Manuka honey(made my breath worse cause its full of sugar)

candida and H pylori tests all came back negative

chest and lung X ray found nothing wrong

head MRI result indicated that i have minor sinusitis (but I don't have any sinusitis symptoms)

done 3 times endoscopy due to i have lumps on my pharynx (pharyngeal nodules) ENT saids they are not harmful.

Took 2 courses of AMOX due to infected wisdom teeth (gave ma a day or 2 BB free)

A major break through
After countless hours of research I found that highly likely my BB is due to bacterial immbalance in my mouth and throat. And i have also found that those bacteria causing BB are super adaptive meaning that they will very soon have the ability to adapt and resist the treatment you use hence a lot of our treatments will only last for a week so. As a result it is vital to kill the bacterial in the first place before they have a chance to adapt.
With this theory implies the only need 3 ingredients you will need are Hydrogen peroxide, grape fruit seed extract and tea tree oil.

HP: since Anaerobic bacteria are the primary cause of BB, with the use of HP will pretty much give them no chance of survival or to keep them under control.

Tea tree oil: one of the very unique things of TTO is it's complex chemical structure that makes those bacteria extremely hard to cope with or in other words, it is very hard for the bacteria to create resistance to TTO due to its unique chemical structure.

GSE: very strong actions against yet infection(studies have found that GSE can be a more effective treatment in candida compare to other typical medications), bacteria. Unlike any other antibacterial agents, GSE has the ability to classify good and bad bacteria, which means it will most likely attack on those bacteria which give you BB and leave the others along.Therefore GSE is very effective to bring the good bacteria level back up.

Usage:
So far my daily routine is:
brush my teeth in the morning using normal tooth paste, scrape tongue with tongue scraper, rinse mouth for 60sec with (1 part of 6%HP with 9part of water), follow by another 60sec of ( 4 drops of 100% TTO with enough water to make a 1 dose mouth wash), rinse sinus with net pot (i pack of solution with 2 drops of GSE and 2 drops of HP), lastly add 5 drops of GSE with enough water to make 1 dose of mouth wash, rinse your mouth for 30 sec and REMEMBER to DRINK it (yes, I know it taste shit, but for me i would rather to drink shit than have BB), because by swallowing, the GSE will reach to places which mouth rinse will never be able to, besides GSE is non-toxic and will also kill the bad bacteria in your intestine so a win win situation here.

AND DONT FORGET TO REPEAT THE SAME PROCESS AT NIGHT.

COST
HP: $5AUD/ 100ml
GSE: $26AUD/20ml
TTO:$19AUD/40ml
Get a set of those and will last for a month.

If your BB is from bacterial imbalance, by following this routine you will see an immediate improvement by the following day and you will notice you won't have awful morning breath, and your breath will stay fresh ALL DAY.

Please let me know your results after you have tried this treatment.

PS. sorry for my awful grammatical and spelling mistakes as ENG is not my first nor is my second language.

Johnv713
Advanced
Re: A solution for bacterial imbalance

Post by Johnv713 »

Yup, i agree 100% halitosis is "mostly" due to flora imbalance in the mouth. I noticed you tried to take probiotics but the majority of it will get zapped by resident bacteria in the gut thus rendering them useless.

I on oral probiotics which is alot better because A) i can manually get rid of bad bacteria by scraping my tounge B) The number bad guys in your mouth is a fraction of what you have in your stomach therefore the good bacteria dont have to compete as much.
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic