Your Email Address:

First Name:

Meet up?

Tell us your story with bad breath
badexhale

Meet up?

Post by badexhale »

So iv met up with one member so far "oneday" twice and have become pretty good friends. We would like to meet more people and willing to travel if needed. If you would like to ask questions on my personal situation or want know how the meet up went ask away I'm pretty much an open book with it comes to other sufferers. We live in southern Cali by the way.

oneday4800
Advanced
Post by oneday4800 »

what he said but I'm gonna add that we'll be traveling together since I don't have a car. I never smelled him and vise versa. even when we hugged it was nothing. we're thinking we smell too similar ,nose blind,to detect a smell. but yeah, anyone wanting to meet,msg him! even if u think its too far,ask anyway lol
thanatos
God
Post by thanatos »

I'll never participate in one of these meet ups, juts because I know I'll be known as "The guy with bad breath" in a group of people with bad breath. :oops:
Trunks99
Advanced

Post by Trunks99 »

thanatos wrote:I'll never participate in one of these meet ups, juts because I know I'll be known as "The guy with bad breath" in a group of people with bad breath. :oops:
Come on man, we are all in the same boat ;)
oneday4800
Advanced
Post by oneday4800 »

I was shaking my first meet up lol. it'll be ok. no one will judge you because we know how hard it is already. I met again with the op and that time he said he smelled me. was like a sewer and from 0-10 it was a 3. I honestly don't know what a sewer smells like .. I mean,I know i have at some point but don't remember how it is. anywho... I always thought it was shitty. those were the comments I'll get. which one is worse? lol ugh. also,the smell would come and go randomly he said. lasted only a few seconds then it went away. couldn't smell me when I talked. only when we were just sitting there. so we sat there silently to see if me just being relaxed makes it happen or what and nothing happened. I think the smell came up 3 times. no more than 4 if I'm correct
Atrial
Advanced

Post by Atrial »

oneday4800 wrote:I was shaking my first meet up lol. it'll be ok. no one will judge you because we know how hard it is already. I met again with the op and that time he said he smelled me. was like a sewer and from 0-10 it was a 3. I honestly don't know what a sewer smells like .. I mean,I know i have at some point but don't remember how it is. anywho... I always thought it was shitty. those were the comments I'll get. which one is worse? lol ugh. also,the smell would come and go randomly he said. lasted only a few seconds then it went away. couldn't smell me when I talked. only when we were just sitting there. so we sat there silently to see if me just being relaxed makes it happen or what and nothing happened. I think the smell came up 3 times. no more than 4 if I'm correct
So he can't smell you when you breath to his mouth or talk to him instead he was smelt something random while you were together.
Sounds like he was smelling something else than you like the enviroment you were in and he assumed maybe it was you. Meet other people from this site and see if they can smell you and ask him to come to
Last edited by Atrial on Fri Oct 23, 2015 2:11 am, edited 1 time in total.
oneday4800
Advanced
Post by oneday4800 »

yeah we thought it could be from outside and were to drive back to the same spot but it happened again(far from where it first happened) so I figured it was me. we were in the car the whole time with windows up and air on. when we did the last test of me just relaxing, he turned the air off this time and it didn't happen. turned the air off a couple times but I don't remember if it came up during those times. but yeah,we both are looking to meet more ppl
crazy4it
Advanced
Post by crazy4it »

Interesting
Atrial
Advanced

Post by Atrial »

oneday4800 wrote:yeah we thought it could be from outside and were to drive back to the same spot but it happened again(far from where it first happened) so I figured it was me. we were in the car the whole time with windows up and air on. when we did the last test of me just relaxing, he turned the air off this time and it didn't happen. turned the air off a couple times but I don't remember if it came up during those times. but yeah,we both are looking to meet more ppl
So when you did it in the car(odor test) aircon off he did not detect anything.
If you are with someone and you are constantly looking for smell it's matter of time you will smell something real smell or not.
If he can smell you the way others can smell you there would not have been any doubt about the smell.
badexhale

Post by badexhale »

To answer everyone's question it was like a flyby smell I couldn't pin point the exact place but came from her direction and I got a wiff of it with air on and once off.it wasn't strong but definately a sewage smell.my best guess is gases released like like a burp but not as pressurized to notice the feeling the reason for this assumption is because it was intermittent.i was gone as fast as I smelled it. Which would make total sense why people are unclear and try and get close to some of us suffers to see if it's coming from us.iv seen people try and sniff open air and look around lol.but anyway that's my best guess if anyone wants to meet up let us know
guzler
Advanced

Post by guzler »

Hi what parts of southern California are you guys from ?
im in the inland empire .
badexhale

Post by badexhale »

Both in San Diego area.where about are you from in that area?
somethinstinks
Advanced

Post by somethinstinks »

would be great to meet up. too bad im in NY lol
christina
Junior

Re: Meet up?

Post by christina »

i'd love to meet someone with the same prob. we could relate so much. i live in the midwest.
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic