First Name:

my story

Tell us your story with bad breath
yarahe

my story

Post by yarahe »

hi everyone,

i haven't been here for long time.

i had to tell you what i've been through this time i haven't post here.

i always thought i have bb because people act really not nice for me and put their hands on their nose and suggest me chewy gums. and what made me think that i have bb was also that i was licking my arm and the smell was awful, specially after the saliva have been drying.

i needed to have change in my life becuase i should have start working in a new job and have interviews and all the stuff and i had to take some steps in order to have a success in the new job and everything.

after 8 years i think of suffering this situation - for the first time i had the courage to go to my mom and tell her to smell my breath when i speak to her and to my surprise she said she doesn't smell anything and also my other members of my family told me that. my mom said that if she ever smelled bb from my mouth she would tell me already and won't let me live my life like that. from this point i started believe that it's only smell that i smell when i lick my hand and smell and other people doesn't smell it. and when my state of mind change suddenly people didn't put the hand on their nose and suggest chewy gum. i need to say also that i always speak with people with my hand on my mouth becuase i was afraid they would smell my bb. when i stopped doing that and i started get close to people and look in their eyes when i was speaking with them they looked at me too and didn't put their hands on their mouth or stuff like that.

i realize that my uncomfort was making them to be uncomfort and they thought that i'm in kind of distress and they wanted to help me with the suggestion of chewy gum. but the bad smell wasn't exist.

i tried so many stupid things like zinc and rinses and pills and nothing helped because there was no real problem.

i hope that all the trials you do with all this things you take is for a real problem and you checked it with someone who told you that he smell the bad breath you have.

i swear that todaywhen i lick my arm it still smells bad but people doesn't smell this odor when i speak with them.
also i felt much better with my dry mouth because i'm less stressed becuase i was always been stressed becuase i ddin't want people to smell my bb.

hopes it helps someone here.

feel free to ask questions about my story.