Your Email Address:

First Name:

Cure - for those who didn't read my first post

Tell us your story with bad breath
hitler

Cure - for those who didn't read my first post

Post by hitler »

Hello everyone!

This is a good post as its a cure that worked - it's been a few years since I was here but I still praise God for the cure. No I am not offering any products manuals etc - I am just a happy cured fella.

I had the worst bad breath. I would brush two times in the morning. Baking soda hydrogen peroxide different toothpaste alcohol etc...
None of it worked.
Until one day I purchased VCO or virgin coconut oil - it was 20 bucks or more at GNC. Don't get the cheap stuff.

UNDERSTAND THIS PART - the vco did one part of the work. I had candida. It was was in my blood. It was in my esophagus. So no matter how much you try to brush your breath stinks from your esophagus.
I would slowly sip on a spoonfool of cold coconut oil - over a period of 20 minutes - several times a day. The following day it was a day of no more bad breath. The vco wiped it from my esophagus.

UNDERSTAND THIS - no amount of VCO will kill candida in your blood. You will get your tongue white and after a few months or years your esophagus will get infected etc...

I knew I had systemic candida infection because my mouth would get yeast infection - white flakey stuff on inside of my cheeks or lip skin (inside only) and I have always struggled with smelly feet. I would wash my feet in baking soda or hydrogen peroxide and alcohol but nothing worked.

So how did I get rid of my bad breath and smelly feet completely. Went to my doctor and told him I have oral yeast infection. Lazy baboon prescribed me some sweet syrup antifungul - that kills fungus in your stomach. Did not work. I went back and he prescribed either diffulcan or flucanozzole - can't remember - but the trick with these meds is that they go into your blood - and Voila - no more smelly feet and candida has been annihilated. I still get bad breath when I eat sugary stuff and don't brush my teeth and don't drink water and all of this in combination with being sick and wake up drinking milk and eating carbs - and no brushing for two days - but believe me it's normal.

So I know bad breath. I am not afraid of it. I don't buy chewing gum anymore. It's simply not an issue.

Hope this helps some of you guys.

hitler

Post by hitler »

Oh one more thing - before you start sucking on VCO - brush your teeth with baking soda really well, squeeze out your tonsils really well - brush again now just in case :). Then take sugarless vitamin C About 3 pills a few times that day in combination with coconut oil. That's all. Don't forget systemic antifungals. You can buy the online from a guy on the forum here (in case you cannot go to a doctor for a prescription).
Soon

Post by Soon »

Congratz Hilter for the sustainable cure. I have similar situation as you. After taking diflucan and Metronidazole, my bad breath is greatly reduced.

However i am not as fortunate as you, i still have the smell but much less offensive. Now i am getting by the day with green tea and probiotics which greatly helps making me lead a more fruitful life.

May i ask do u know how can i get tinidazole without prescription?
Jimi Stein
Site Admin
United States of America

Post by Jimi Stein »

great, but why using such nickname dude?
you are right aboutb bb coming from oeasophagos....
This is me, Jimi Stein, I created this site in December 2005. Welcome.
Anita
Total Newbie

Post by Anita »

Jimi Stein wrote:great, but why using such nickname dude?
you are right aboutb bb coming from oeasophagos....
Kkkkkk agree
hitler

Post by hitler »

Sorry about my name - I chose it because it is memorable... I can change it but things are hard to find on iPhone...

Anyhow - for the guy lol I got to buy meds - last night while I was looking for my old posts in order to find my name (ironically so) I found this post where you can buy from a guy - never tried it - but it seems legit - ask around also... Here's the thread: viewtopic.php?t=2566
Jimi Stein
Site Admin
United States of America

Post by Jimi Stein »

using such a nickname because it is memorable? You must be kidding me, is that person your idol? Yuo want to clean up a bunch of non aryian people, what is going on dude?
hitler

Post by hitler »

Honestly - I take it for granted - I was so paranoid the first few weeks months that it would come back - but God is good!
Soon

Post by Soon »

KeepTrying's email is no longer valid. Anyone knows a way to get tinidazole without prescription reliably?
mytimesup
Total Newbie

Post by mytimesup »

just go to the chemist and ask for a tablet for thrush they are sold as 150mg tabs. then say you need to buy 4 for your whole family. take all 4 at once that's 600 mg in one hit. you do not need a doctors prescription, but if you want one tell your doctor you have dandruff and keep getting skin yiest infection say you want to try the tabs cos the skin cream/shampoo are not working.

Don't by them online jeez

what would your mother think of you asking a little german dude with only 1 ball how to buy meds from Thailand - ](*,)
Jimi Stein
Site Admin
United States of America

Post by Jimi Stein »

forget about keeptrying, he did not seem legit
Anita
Total Newbie

Post by Anita »

Hi Hitler
How to use VCO?
naom
Re: Cure - for those who didn't read my first post

Post by naom »

I think this is very intresting because coconut oil have antiviral, antifungal and antimicrobial properties. it basically kills candida :
https://pubmed.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/17651080/

but it does kill the candida in blood and everywhere in organs!

But I see that hitler took several spoonfulls of coconut oil a day, wich is alot! I read someone trying it and only took a teaspoon wich is very little-too littel too see results
Maybe peopel think that its fat and saturated fat in it so it must be unhealthy but this is a lie! especially in the USA this is a lie that is being sold!.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eD_O8LqvuOw

I suggest too take at least 3-4 tablespoons a day . Im thinking taking for a whole month. it must be Organic Extra Virgin Coconut Oil Unrefined.
jame2023
Total Newbie

Re:

Post by jame2023 »

Jimi Stein wrote: Tue Jan 05, 2016 11:25 am using such a nickname because it is memorable? You must be kidding me, is that person your idol? Yuo want to clean up a bunch of non aryian people, what is going on dude?
never mind. Its just history. People made history up.
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic