First Name:

Wisdom teeth extraction: cured

Tell us your story with bad breath
Es
Total Newbie

Wisdom teeth extraction: cured

Post by Es »

Hey guys,

I just found the time and wanted to let you know I am cured. Found my solution on this site.

Bad breath started to develope when I was about 16 years old. Could smell it myself when I breath in my hand. Smelled like shit and sometimes bitter. Got worse in mid 20s. Seemed to come from the back of my throat.

I tried everything. Clean the tongue. Use a water pick. Brush between the teeth with interdental brushes. Use peroxide mouth wash. It helped a little bit. But even after my routine I still could smell it. After a couple hours it came back. Sometimes I almost started to cry. Felt unsecure and dirty.

There were gum flaps around the wisdom teeth. If I poked in them stinky material came out. This material is extremely potent. So I decided to get the wisdom teeth removed.
Now one year after my wisdom teeth extraction I am still bad breath free. No inhibition to talk people directily in the face. Enjoy kissing my girlfriend. Thats life quality.

Feel free to ask questions. Greetings from germany.
Sebastian

somethinstinks
Advanced

Post by somethinstinks »

congrats! I know you said you smelled something yourself, but did anyone confirm you had bb?
Es
Total Newbie

Post by Es »

Thank you :) I asked friends and family. They said things like: everyone has bad breath from time to time. I think you could smell it in a close range.
salehia802
Post by salehia802 »

I did it too but not cured. And now follow other causes.
Lucky you...pray for us...
Now just taste and experience happiness! :)
Es
Total Newbie

Post by Es »

Good to rule things out. For some people it is the solution for others not.
Heerd_1
Total Newbie

Post by Heerd_1 »

I am a turd
Virtuous Viking
Junior
Post by Virtuous Viking »

You sure you had it to begin with? I still haven't found anyone cured by removing their wisdom teeth.
sopo
Advanced

Post by sopo »

So did ur finger stink when u rub on the wisdom tooth area??
Es
Total Newbie

Re: Wisdom teeth extraction: cured

Post by Es »

I am sure I had it. First i thought the smell was from the back of the tongue. Tongue cleaning did not improve it much. But when I rubbed my finger on my bottom Wisdom teeth, they stank. Really nasty :( Also the floss, when I flossed the back teeth. All gone, when the wisdomteeth were gone...
Es
Total Newbie

Re: Wisdom teeth extraction: cured

Post by Es »

There was alsways stuff in and behind the gum flaps. Because the teeth were impacted. That means only halfe out of the gums. Take an interdental brush and poke in the loose wisdom tooth gum flap. If the brush stinks, afterwards maybe wisdom tooth extraction is the cure for you.
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic