33%
No
67%

Total votes: 12

gregory
Total Newbie

IAN GREGORY

Post by gregory »

I am a school teacher who has halitosis, I love it, breathing on the pupils, 01625 260904 is my number I would if someone could ring me to help me cure this or what I can use to get rid of the smell, but I do like annoying the pupils but would prefer to be rid of the disease, thanks in advance, oh and btw: my wife works in m&s handforth dean, you could tell her some advice as she has halitosis too.

Jimi Stein
Site Admin
United States of America

Post by Jimi Stein »

is this a joke ? enjoying breathing on pupils?

man are you joking.

our community is serious [-X
gregory
Total Newbie

Post by gregory »

no I am not, sorry if it came accross that way, are there any tablets that can be taken to control halitosis, available in the UK? I have tried chewing gum, mints and nothing works!
Jimi Stein
Site Admin
United States of America

Post by Jimi Stein »

Ok I apologize, I thought you are joking.

Please read all the articles on our forum and join our chat next sunday where you can ask others in person

j
gregory
Total Newbie

Post by gregory »

would you be able to ring me now, I would like to ask you something, I am unsure how to use the website, my phone number is : 01625 260904
Jimi Stein
Site Admin
United States of America

Post by Jimi Stein »

please write me here

i do not have a phone
gregory
Total Newbie

Post by gregory »

oh.. well if someone else could ring me if posible.

Well I don't know how to use the Chat feature?
Jimi Stein
Site Admin
United States of America

Post by Jimi Stein »

the chat is on the top right part of the website

just click on it and enter your name

but there is no one there at the moment

j
sonoitarick
Total Newbie

Cure? What cure?

Post by sonoitarick »

I've been suffering from this for years. The first time someone said something was wneh I was about 16. 30 years later nothing's changed. I've tried mints, mouthwash, chlorofil (or some dark green herbal crap) tablets, flossing, therabreath and who knows how many other newfangled rinses and tonuge scrapers, I brush my teeth 10 times a day. Nothing works.

45 seconds into a conversation the other person covers his mouth when HE talks, probably thinking its him. An old girlfriend said "I thought you just brushed your teeth. I did-Well then why does your breath smell funny already?" I catch a ride to the train with someone. The next day I catch a ride again and his whole dash console is filled with mints and lifesavers- literally dozens of packages. I talk to my 5 year old son and he says "That's yucky". I overhear comments that can't really be pinned down but they really aren't trying to conceal their conversations either. Comments that include "caught a whiff of it", "gasmask" you name it. Whispers amongst each other after they've just talked to me.

I've been to about 20 different dentists over the years and tell them I'm there for one reason and one reason only. Please fix this problem. They clean the teeth and poke around and say "It's not your teeth". Why in this day and age can't a cure for this be found? I've been fortunate in work and would pay any amount to fix this. It makes me more mad than anything else.

Now I've seen this new procedure with the tonsils from Dr. Finkelstein. There's a guy in NY that maybe does it-Dr. Krespi, who I'm supposed to see soon. I sure hope this works.
Jimi Stein
Site Admin
United States of America

Post by Jimi Stein »

Please report how the surgery will go. But probably Yehuda is cheaper so we can finally see if he is a true healer or not.
You can go to Israel over the weekend or take a week of and he will fix you. Or he will say that he doesn't smell anything, like others doctors when they walk in dark.

Good luck.

jimi
smileguy

tonsils

Post by smileguy »

"SMILE GUY IS A SCAMMER AND SPAMMER FROM CANADA
HE PROMOTES THE PRODUCTS SO BEWARE OF HIS POSTS

i AM NOT SURE IF IT WOULD BE BETTER TO JUST DELETE ALL HIS POSTS

Jimi"

You can get the laser procedure done in Canada for 900 dollars canadian and 250 dollars for any additional times it has to be done.right now while iam saving for the treatment Iam trying a completely new way of tackling this problem.Iam inhaling cinamen,clove and thyme through a facial sauna 3 breathes through the nose and three breathes through my mouth.Im also taking udos probiotic lozenges.Afetr 3 days of inhaling, my post nasal drip is gone and so is my smell around my teeth when I floss.The lump in my throat seems to be gone too.I may be on my way to at least controling to a dull roar.
AW
Junior

Re: Cure? What cure?

Post by AW »

sonoitarick wrote: I talk to my 5 year old son and he says "That's yucky".
My four year-old cousin goes up to me and says "you need to shower." Other people even say that too behind me back. Why do people automatically assume bad breath has to do with overal bodily hygene?
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic