Your Email Address:

First Name:

Finally something that works!

Tell us your story with bad breath
gigigirl
Total Newbie

Finally something that works!

Post by gigigirl »

I have tried everything under the sun for chronic bb. I've had it as long as I can remember, I remember being teased about it when I was in the 3rd grade. I have had my sinuses, stomach, intestines and throat tested and they are all normal now. I had H Pylori and SIBO, but they have since been eradicated and I test negative for both now, but my bb was bad as ever, no improvement whatsoever. I have tried a hundred different mouthwashes, all did little or nothing.
I started researching hours on end what could be my causing my problem. I convinced myself I had a rhinolith that was not appearing on scans. I was convinced of this because of the length of my problem and the fact antibiotics didn't help my bb, nor probiotics, nor anything else. I was all set to have exploratory surgery of my sinuses to find the rhinolith.
Then one day my husband came strolling in and bragged that the bacteria count in his mouth went from 9000 to 1000 in one week, according to his dentist. His dentist put him on a new mouthwash.
First of all, I never noticed an odor coming from my husband's mouth. He never even has morning breath. So I figured, if his bacteria count was 9000, mine must be 9 billion. Even though I tried every mouthwash specializing in bb, I never found much relief. Dioxirinse seemed to help the most, but was by no means a cure. I still use it in addition to the new stuff.
CariFree is the system the dentist put my husband on. He has a different dentist than I do, but instead of going to his dentist yet, I simply went online and ordered CariFree. It's advertised to prevent cavities, not so much bb. But once you read the literature, it does say it's supposed to fight bb by keeping the mouth bacteria count down. I used it and felt a difference immediately. It was unlike any mouthwash I have ever used. It kept my bb away for a few hours. After continued use, I notice such an improvement! I love the way the toothpaste tastes, so clean. You are supposed to rinse first, then brush without rinsing. Make sure to follow directions. I hope this helps. For the first time in years, I have hope that my bb will get under control and I could finally have a normal life. Good luck.

Harry_2K
Junior

Post by Harry_2K »

what product did you order?

CTx3 Gel

or

CTx4 Gel 1100
redtonguewanabee
Total Newbie

Re: Finally something that works!

Post by redtonguewanabee »

Hello! Is Carifree still working for you?
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic