Your Email Address:

First Name:

My story

Tell us your story with bad breath
Nwarti
Total Newbie
My story

Post by Nwarti »

I don't remember exactly when I had halitosis but I'm guessing that it all started in elementary I had poor oral hygiene but I didn't care but as soon as I was 9 I tried to brush my teeth and get used to it but then I started being insecure I noticed people getting reactions from me and people directly telling me that I have bb and others would laugh sadly I'm only 14 I've tried different mouthwashes and flossing homeboy made mouthwashes such as salt and water and I've tried salt water cinnamon mixed together I don't know the root cause but my parents aren't willingly to help me because they dont think it's a big deal but it's a big deal to me I'm too insecure to talk it ruined my life and my hope i have good hygiene now but I don't eat healthy food and i don't have a bad taste in my mouth but I have a biofilm and my sister compares my bb to a sewer eh and I also vomit twice a year wether I want to or not and I'm generally not insecure because of bb because it lets me take a step back from doing anything that considers socializing and it promotes me to be antisocial and insecure please help !! And my diet always consists carbs and idid the candida spit test and once my Saliva was clouded and once my saliva went down & I also tried the spoon & wrist & gauze test but nothing worked ! I couldn't smell my breath at all and I didn't see any changes in color

Nwarti
Total Newbie
Re: My story

Post by Nwarti »

I forgot to mention that I also get diarhea along with pronolonged vomiting but not often (2 times a year ) and PLEASE excuse my English and grammtical mistakes because English isn't my native tongue anyway
Attraction
Advanced

Re: My story

Post by Attraction »

Do you have tonsil stones?

These a small, white/yellow things that smell very bad which sometimes grow in your tonsils.

How to check for tonsil stones:

1. Wash hands
2. Go to washroom or somewhere with mirror+sink.
3. Use your finger to push your tonsil back and if you have tonsils stones, they will pop out.

If you don't see anything, it doesn't mean you don't have tonsil stones. Smell your finger to see if it smells bad. If it does, there could be tonsil stones embedded in your tonsils themselves. In this case you will need to get a tonsillectomy (have your tonsils removed).

Getting your tonsils removed is one of the most successful ways to heal bad breath.

You should ask your doctor to remove all tonsil tissue including:

Regular tonsils
Palatine tonsils
Adenoids
Cauterize lingual tonsils

This will remove all areas of your mouth which bacteria can get stuck and give you bad breath.

You should buy a metal tongue scraper from Amazon. Use it to scrape far back on your tongue as this is where most bad breath comes from.

You should also buy a TUNG brush to scrape the back of your tongue. This can really help you.

Finally, do not use Listerine or any other mouthwash you can buy in a store. Instead, buy CLOROX bleach, MIX WITH 40-1 WATER-BLEACH (if you don't you can get very sick). It tastes bad, but this will kill all the bacteria in your mouth after you gargle for 1 minute.

Hope this helps you.
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic