Your Email Address:

First Name:

BB gone for 2 years but came back again

Tell us your story with bad breath
Jam

BB gone for 2 years but came back again

Post by Jam »

Hello everyone,

My desperation has led me to this group. Good thing I found fellow sufferers whom I can share my story with. Okay, I had bb since I was 12 years old and now I'm 26. Three years ago, I found a permanent cure to my bb and it was called the oraltechlabs e-book. I religiously followed everything that's on the book, from nasal saline flush to hydrogen peroxide gargle solution. I am also vegan for two years now coz of ethical reasons and health reasons as well. However,my bb came back last year coz I stopped doing my regular nasal saline flush. So I panicked and started the whole saline flush and hydrogen gargle for a year but then I still have my bb. I am wondering why it didn't cure my bb this time? It somehow just minimized the odor but I still have that sour taste in my mouth. Also from the book I discovered that the I have post nasal drip since I always have that constant phlegm production at the back of my throat.

My sister also has bb coz she has sinusitis but she's not that concerned like me. Right now I am still hopeful we have a permanent cure for this problem coz I was able to get rid of it for 2 years. I also recently purchased a product from "sinuswars" for post nasal drip and halitosis. I don't know if this will work but I am hoping not to rely too much on medications as I believe we can treat this problem naturally.

Thank you and any feedback will be highly appreciated.

emanuel__k_
Total Newbie
Re: BB gone for 2 years but came back again

Post by emanuel__k_ »

send me the ebook, my email [email protected], please
Jam

Re: BB gone for 2 years but came back again

Post by Jam »

Sure, I'll have to find it in my inbox first.
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic