Your Email Address:

First Name:

Miserable with stale fecal breath

Tell us your story with bad breath
pariah
Miserable with stale fecal breath

Post by pariah »

I have been browsing this site for a couple of months now and figured I would share my story. I didn't really suffer with bad breath all that much growing up. i remember having trouble with constipation until the age of 5 and I can also remember at the age of 7 or 8 occasionally smelling an odor from my breath like burnt rubber. I did come home from school as a 10th grader once and my mother told me that "my breath smelt like shit" and to brush my teeth, but beyond that I never remember receiving any comments from classmates about my breath. I was extremely shy and hardly ever spoke in class and figured my bad breath might come from always having a closed mouth . I was ok in college, but in my late 20's I started taking an anti-depressant which had dry mouth as a side effect. Around the age of 30 I developed severe stomach and gi problems and was laid up in my apt for years with nausea and severe fatigue and all sorts of problems with my bowel movements, probably a stomach ulcer combined with IBS. In 2006, i developed a massive internal yeast infection. My whole groin area smelt like a bunch of old sweaty gym socks and my breath started having an odor like something rotting. it was disgusting, but there was no rash in the groin and i would use a mint in the exam room to hide my breath and so when i told my doctor about my suspicion, that i had an invasive yeast infection that had gone into my blood, he told me that that only happened to people with compromised immune systems and brushed off my concerns and only gave me a script for ketaconzale cream. But it was obvious to me, my blood even felt dry, like the ph levels were way off, however i am poor and my doctor never really had time for my concerns and since i was exhausted all the time i just returned home to my apt and lived the life of a shut in. For 8 years i had a decaying or rotting smell coming from my mouth. In my mind, i always thought "rotten cauliflower" i had swollen gums that would bleed when i flossed. It was repulsive and brushing and flossing and rinsing only checked it for 10 mins. or so. it was so nasty and i became so frustrated that i often just wanted to grab some straight bleach and swallow it as a way of killing the bacteria. I didn't have internet service all those years and was also suffering from hypersomnia (sleeping all the time. i slept 14-20 hours a day) and so i had no idea what to do and no energy to start seeking a change. i quit the anti-depressant in 2014 and started walking 5-10 miles a day and cut out sugars from my diet and ended up losing 45 lbs. I noticed an improvement in my breath. the rotting smell would still show up occasionally, but not nearly as frequently. However, i was having horrible problems with insomnia (which is common in when withdrawing from antidepressants) and so in 2016, I started drinking beer again in 2016 after 15 years of sobriety as a way of falling asleep. Instantly, i noticed that the beer gave me permanent ass breath and made me constipated all the time, too. I had gotten rid of the sweaty gym sock smell in my groin, but now i had a poop odor near my scrotum every time i drank beer and my breath just had a stale, fecal odor that stayed with me all day, no matter what i did, be it brushing and flossing 3 times a day, expensive natural mouthwashes, oral probiotics, etc. i quit drinking a month ago, but i still feel bloated and constipated and backed up all the time and i am sure this is probably what's causing my stale poop breath. i just feel miserable. All i can think of doing is trying to find a way to cure my sluggish bowels and also taking either prescription medications or natural supplements to fight the yeast infection. anyways, sorry about the length of this post.

Attraction
Advanced

Re: Miserable with stale fecal breath

Post by Attraction »

pariah wrote:I have been browsing this site for a couple of months now and figured I would share my story. I didn't really suffer with bad breath all that much growing up. i remember having trouble with constipation until the age of 5 and I can also remember at the age of 7 or 8 occasionally smelling an odor from my breath like burnt rubber. I did come home from school as a 10th grader once and my mother told me that "my breath smelt like shit" and to brush my teeth, but beyond that I never remember receiving any comments from classmates about my breath. I was extremely shy and hardly ever spoke in class and figured my bad breath might come from always having a closed mouth . I was ok in college, but in my late 20's I started taking an anti-depressant which had dry mouth as a side effect. Around the age of 30 I developed severe stomach and gi problems and was laid up in my apt for years with nausea and severe fatigue and all sorts of problems with my bowel movements, probably a stomach ulcer combined with IBS. In 2006, i developed a massive internal yeast infection. My whole groin area smelt like a bunch of old sweaty gym socks and my breath started having an odor like something rotting. it was disgusting, but there was no rash in the groin and i would use a mint in the exam room to hide my breath and so when i told my doctor about my suspicion, that i had an invasive yeast infection that had gone into my blood, he told me that that only happened to people with compromised immune systems and brushed off my concerns and only gave me a script for ketaconzale cream. But it was obvious to me, my blood even felt dry, like the ph levels were way off, however i am poor and my doctor never really had time for my concerns and since i was exhausted all the time i just returned home to my apt and lived the life of a shut in. For 8 years i had a decaying or rotting smell coming from my mouth. In my mind, i always thought "rotten cauliflower" i had swollen gums that would bleed when i flossed. It was repulsive and brushing and flossing and rinsing only checked it for 10 mins. or so. it was so nasty and i became so frustrated that i often just wanted to grab some straight bleach and swallow it as a way of killing the bacteria. I didn't have internet service all those years and was also suffering from hypersomnia (sleeping all the time. i slept 14-20 hours a day) and so i had no idea what to do and no energy to start seeking a change. i quit the anti-depressant in 2014 and started walking 5-10 miles a day and cut out sugars from my diet and ended up losing 45 lbs. I noticed an improvement in my breath. the rotting smell would still show up occasionally, but not nearly as frequently. However, i was having horrible problems with insomnia (which is common in when withdrawing from antidepressants) and so in 2016, I started drinking beer again in 2016 after 15 years of sobriety as a way of falling asleep. Instantly, i noticed that the beer gave me permanent ass breath and made me constipated all the time, too. I had gotten rid of the sweaty gym sock smell in my groin, but now i had a poop odor near my scrotum every time i drank beer and my breath just had a stale, fecal odor that stayed with me all day, no matter what i did, be it brushing and flossing 3 times a day, expensive natural mouthwashes, oral probiotics, etc. i quit drinking a month ago, but i still feel bloated and constipated and backed up all the time and i am sure this is probably what's causing my stale poop breath. i just feel miserable. All i can think of doing is trying to find a way to cure my sluggish bowels and also taking either prescription medications or natural supplements to fight the yeast infection. anyways, sorry about the length of this post.
Have you tried CandiGone? There is a 15-day program. I suggest you get 2 boxes and do them at the same time. If you have a bad yeast infection, this could help.
pariah

Post by pariah »

Yeah, I have been taking Yeast Cleanse pills that I got at Whole Foods and I noticed my gums weren't as swollen afterwards and my groin didn't smell as much and wasn't as sweaty. I had read on another site how a woman had cured her fecal breath by doubling and tripling up on yeast cleansing pills and probiotics so I gave it a shot, but a couple days in, I started getting bloated and constipated which worsened my fecal breath. I am of the opinion my horrid breath comes from constant constipation and slow transit in the bowels and intestines. I think the bacteria seeps through the intestinal wall and into the blood stream and wrecks havoc. I also have screwed up liver enzymes, so my bad breath seems to be part of a systemic problem. I took 2 bottles of magnesium citrate liquid for the constipation Friday night and after a toilet bowl blow out that lasted 4 hours, I noticed my breath wasn't nearly as bad as when I was constipated. I even managed to go down to the bar, which I have been avoiding to do the onset of this nasty fecal breath, I have developed recently. I am going to see about maybe checking for SIBO or TMAU at the doctors next week. I think I am going to start the yeast cleanse again as soon as I can get equipment to do coffee enemas so that I don't have to worry about the constipation and ensuing stale fecal breath.
compor
Advanced

Post by compor »

Hey pariah,

Sorry about your situation. Have you tried bismuth subsalicylate (pepto bismol in the USA). It greatly fixes my digestive issues but it should NOT be used for longer than 6 weeks. Please consult your doctor before using it.

My bb, too, is the result of digestive problems. I am constipated all the time, bb goes crazy after heavy meals. If you can follow the list below, it will definitely help but only as long as you follow.
-drinking lots of water
-walking or exercise (1 hour/day)
-no heavy meals (especially avoid meat for lunch)
-daily probiotics (preferrably kefir)

Keep us informed :-k
pariah

Post by pariah »

compor wrote:Hey pariah,

Sorry about your situation. Have you tried bismuth subsalicylate (pepto bismol in the USA). It greatly fixes my digestive issues but it should NOT be used for longer than 6 weeks. Please consult your doctor before using it.

My bb, too, is the result of digestive problems. I am constipated all the time, bb goes crazy after heavy meals. If you can follow the list below, it will definitely help but only as long as you follow.
-drinking lots of watergum
-walking or exercise (1 hour/day)
-no heavy meals (especially avoid meat for lunch)
-daily probiotics (preferrably kefir)

Keep us informed :-k
hey compor,

Thanks for the reply. I am starting megadoses of vitamin C and that seems to be helping a little with the breath and it's only been a couple of days. i had been on prevacid for 5 years from 2006-2011 and that's when my rotting breath smell started. these proton pump inhibitors can deplete vitamin C levels leading to scurvy which i may have. severe fatigue, anemia and bleeding gums are all symptoms of scurvy and i have them all and they all started about the time i started prevacid.
Dead
Advanced

Post by Dead »

Prevacid is a ppi right? PPI use can also lead to SIBO according to various studies. Seems more likely than scurvy if you ask me.

https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC4462721/
pariah

Post by pariah »

i just wanted to post a quick update. I had read on a website called curezone another story of a fellow with fecal breath problems. A nutritionist had told him his stomach was only functioning at 20% or so and had suggested he try Goldenseal ( a natural supplement that helps digestion) and Vitamin E. He said after taking these two supplements for a week his problem was gone. I picked up both on amazon and gave them a try last week. Within the first day i noticed an improvement with my breath and on the second day i found two 2 inch long worms in my stool. My breath became substantially better, but by the third day of taking the pills, my stomach started hurting. Goldenseal can cause stomach burning for some who take it and so i had to stop with the treatment. My breath remained better for several days afterwards, but i am becoming constipated and bloated again and have noticed the stale fecal odor is coming back. I have been looking into intestinal parasites as a cause of my fecal breath problems since fecal breath, anemia, fatigue, constipation and bloating are all symptoms of intestinal parasites and i have all these symptoms in spades. I picked up wormwood capsules, which are a proven anti parasite herb, online, but can adversely effect those who have kidney problems, which i also have. I am at a loss as to what to do. I saw a doctor of infectious disease a week ago, but when i told her my concerns, that my fecal breath was caused by a parasite infestation, she only asked if i had seen the dentist recently. i may just try the wormwood even though it has been known to land some in the ER with extreme fatigue and heart palpitations. It's either that or i try a bottle of pinworm medicine i picked up at CVS pharmacy.
pariah

Post by pariah »

Another quick update. I took the wormwood capsules that I had gotten from amazon. wormwood is an anti parasitical herb and is also good at fighting yeast infections. three hours after taking two capsules, I started having all sorts of bowel movements. every 20 minutes or so I had a complete bowel movement for like 2 hours. the first one was formed which hasn't happened for me in years. the second bowel movement had all sorts of string like objects in it. Worms!! like two inch long strings of angel hair pasta. I must have pooped 3 or 4 lbs in 2 hours and noticed an improvement in my poop breath. I eat a lot of apple and cinnamon instant oatmeal and one of the bowel movements that night was almost entirely dehydrated apple chunks that most have been stuck in my bowels for weeks. Another movement had all sorts of rice shaped larva in it. I took the pills 3 times a day for another 2 days, but started developing all day dull headaches so I gave up taking the wormwood. I may go back to it in a week or two. I switched over to a super colon cleanse that I had picked up at Walgreen's which has fennel, buckthorn, psyllium husk, papaya leaf powder, peppermint leaf, celery seed powder, acidolphilus powder, and Barbary root powder in it and this morning- more worms in my stool and a drastic improvement in my fecal breath. an added benefit, my stomach bloating has gone down as well and my extreme fatigue and brain fog have been substantially lessened.
cleanbreathwant

Post by cleanbreathwant »

pariah wrote:Another quick update. I took the wormwood capsules that I had gotten from amazon. wormwood is an anti parasitical herb and is also good at fighting yeast infections. three hours after taking two capsules, I started having all sorts of bowel movements. every 20 minutes or so I had a complete bowel movement for like 2 hours. the first one was formed which hasn't happened for me in years. the second bowel movement had all sorts of string like objects in it. Worms!! like two inch long strings of angel hair pasta. I must have pooped 3 or 4 lbs in 2 hours and noticed an improvement in my poop breath. I eat a lot of apple and cinnamon instant oatmeal and one of the bowel movements that night was almost entirely dehydrated apple chunks that most have been stuck in my bowels for weeks. Another movement had all sorts of rice shaped larva in it. I took the pills 3 times a day for another 2 days, but started developing all day dull headaches so I gave up taking the wormwood. I may go back to it in a week or two. I switched over to a super colon cleanse that I had picked up at Walgreen's which has fennel, buckthorn, psyllium husk, papaya leaf powder, peppermint leaf, celery seed powder, acidolphilus powder, and Barbary root powder in it and this morning- more worms in my stool and a drastic improvement in my fecal breath. an added benefit, my stomach bloating has gone down as well and my extreme fatigue and brain fog have been substantially lessened.

How is your breath now?
Bb5yrs
Advanced

Post by Bb5yrs »

pariah wrote:Another quick update. I took the wormwood capsules that I had gotten from amazon. wormwood is an anti parasitical herb and is also good at fighting yeast infections. three hours after taking two capsules, I started having all sorts of bowel movements. every 20 minutes or so I had a complete bowel movement for like 2 hours. the first one was formed which hasn't happened for me in years. the second bowel movement had all sorts of string like objects in it. Worms!! like two inch long strings of angel hair pasta. I must have pooped 3 or 4 lbs in 2 hours and noticed an improvement in my poop breath. I eat a lot of apple and cinnamon instant oatmeal and one of the bowel movements that night was almost entirely dehydrated apple chunks that most have been stuck in my bowels for weeks. Another movement had all sorts of rice shaped larva in it. I took the pills 3 times a day for another 2 days, but started developing all day dull headaches so I gave up taking the wormwood. I may go back to it in a week or two. I switched over to a super colon cleanse that I had picked up at Walgreen's which has fennel, buckthorn, psyllium husk, papaya leaf powder, peppermint leaf, celery seed powder, acidolphilus powder, and Barbary root powder in it and this morning- more worms in my stool and a drastic improvement in my fecal breath. an added benefit, my stomach bloating has gone down as well and my extreme fatigue and brain fog have been substantially lessened.
I think the feelings u had after taking wormwood means it is working this is like withdrawal symptoms from the bad stuff in ur body. Keep on and update us.
Tonsillectomy - Check
Sinus Surgery - Check
Dentist Examination - Check
H Pylori - Positive & got treatment - Check
Post nasal drip - tried temporary medication to stop it but BB didn't go - Check
Mouth Swab Clear - Check
pariah

Post by pariah »

Just wanted to post an update: I am having a little success with coconut oil capsules stopping my fecal breath. I had been at the grocery store a few days ago and saw a bottle of the capsules in the clearance bin, so i bought it. I knew that coconut oil contained capricylic acid which is a strong anti-microbial agent, and is often used in treating yeast and candida (I think it was hitler on this site who had posted curing his fecal breath by eating spoonfuls of coconut oil out of the jar throughout the day for a couple of weeks along with flagyl). Anyways, i started taking megadoses of the coconut oil capsules (the bottle says 4 capsules daily and i was taking 9) and noticed a change in breath the next day, the fecal odor was extremely more toned down.
pariah

Post by pariah »

Also, since my last post, i had found out how severe my intestinal worm problem was after eating pureed raw pumpkin seeds (along with some carrot juice i had added to make the pureed seeds into a paste) last year. Pumpkin seeds have a chemical in them called, curcubin, which paralyzes adult worms so that they are not able to adhere to the walls of the intestines (intestinal worms are a bit like leeches with suction mouths that latch on to the instestinal walls). The day after eating the pumpkin seed mixture, i was constipated and backed-up, so i did a salt water flush (where you just swallow about a liter of salted water quickly and it acts like a laxative, flushing out the bowels) and i found clumps and clumps of small, one-inch long clear worms in the toilet, probably about 200 altogether. To give you an idea of how terrible the American Health Care system is, when i called the gastroenterology dept at my clinic to report having found worms after eating the raw pumpkin seed puree, the on-call nurse who i spoke with tried to tell me that i "had not actually seen worms, but the (pumpkin) seeds 'unraveling' ". I had pureed the seeds in my blender beforehand, so this was total nonsense. I got mad with the nurse, a younger woman, and asked her if she was being serious and she got a bit flustered and replied "Yes, i am being positive." Not serious, but 'positive'. Since then, i have seen numerous doctors and gastroenterologists who refuse to believe that someone living in the U.S. can have intestinal worms, they seem to believe that it can only happen in Africa or other third world countries, so i am having to try and self-treat myself while feeling absolutely miserable (besides the worms causing a partial stomach blockage, the whites of my eyes have turned pink and i am fatigued and have headaches a large part of the time).
loveyourswlf

Post by loveyourswlf »

pariah wrote: Fri Jan 20, 2017 4:50 am I have been browsing this site for a couple of months now and figured I would share my story. I didn't really suffer with bad breath all that much growing up. i remember having trouble with constipation until the age of 5 and I can also remember at the age of 7 or 8 occasionally smelling an odor from my breath like burnt rubber. I did come home from school as a 10th grader once and my mother told me that "my breath smelt like shit" and to brush my teeth, but beyond that I never remember receiving any comments from classmates about my breath. I was extremely shy and hardly ever spoke in class and figured my bad breath might come from always having a closed mouth . I was ok in college, but in my late 20's I started taking an anti-depressant which had dry mouth as a side effect. Around the age of 30 I developed severe stomach and gi problems and was laid up in my apt for years with nausea and severe fatigue and all sorts of problems with my bowel movements, probably a stomach ulcer combined with IBS. In 2006, i developed a massive internal yeast infection. My whole groin area smelt like a bunch of old sweaty gym socks and my breath started having an odor like something rotting. it was disgusting, but there was no rash in the groin and i would use a mint in the exam room to hide my breath and so when i told my doctor about my suspicion, that i had an invasive yeast infection that had gone into my blood, he told me that that only happened to people with compromised immune systems and brushed off my concerns and only gave me a script for ketaconzale cream. But it was obvious to me, my blood even felt dry, like the ph levels were way off, however i am poor and my doctor never really had time for my concerns and since i was exhausted all the time i just returned home to my apt and lived the life of a shut in. For 8 years i had a decaying or rotting smell coming from my mouth. In my mind, i always thought "rotten cauliflower" i had swollen gums that would bleed when i flossed. It was repulsive and brushing and flossing and rinsing only checked it for 10 mins. or so. it was so nasty and i became so frustrated that i often just wanted to grab some straight bleach and swallow it as a way of killing the bacteria. I didn't have internet service all those years and was also suffering from hypersomnia (sleeping all the time. i slept 14-20 hours a day) and so i had no idea what to do and no energy to start seeking a change. i quit the anti-depressant in 2014 and started walking 5-10 miles a day and cut out sugars from my diet and ended up losing 45 lbs. I noticed an improvement in my breath. the rotting smell would still show up occasionally, but not nearly as frequently. However, i was having horrible problems with insomnia (which is common in when withdrawing from antidepressants) and so in 2016, I started drinking beer again in 2016 after 15 years of sobriety as a way of falling asleep. Instantly, i noticed that the beer gave me permanent ass breath and made me constipated all the time, too. I had gotten rid of the sweaty gym sock smell in my groin, but now i had a poop odor near my scrotum every time i drank beer and my breath just had a stale, fecal odor that stayed with me all day, no matter what i did, be it brushing and flossing 3 times a day, expensive natural mouthwashes, oral probiotics, etc. i quit drinking a month ago, but i still feel bloated and constipated and backed up all the time and i am sure this is probably what's causing my stale poop breath. i just feel miserable. All i can think of doing is trying to find a way to cure my sluggish bowels and also taking either prescription medications or natural supplements to fight the yeast infection. anyways, sorry about the length of this post.

Sorry you have to go through this! But know there’s always hope!! It sounds like you have a lot of digestive issues going on with the constipation/ IBS also the yeast. It’s good that you quit drinking since beer can worsen the yeast. I’m guessing you probably have candida overgrowth as well. I would suggest digestive bitters (i use quicksilver scientific dr. shade no.9) before every meal! that will help open up your detox pathways (aka pooping and sweating). Coffee enemas can help you as well!! There’s a bunch of info online about those. Those can also help open your detox pathways and help your sluggish digestive system. For the yeast, cut out the sugar which you have been doing or have done. As well as cutting out gluten if you live in the US as well as dairy! Just remember it won’t be overnight but it’ll get better! one step at a time!
loveyourswlf

Post by loveyourswlf »

pariah wrote: Tue Mar 14, 2017 2:25 am i just wanted to post a quick update. I had read on a website called curezone another story of a fellow with fecal breath problems. A nutritionist had told him his stomach was only functioning at 20% or so and had suggested he try Goldenseal ( a natural supplement that helps digestion) and Vitamin E. He said after taking these two supplements for a week his problem was gone. I picked up both on amazon and gave them a try last week. Within the first day i noticed an improvement with my breath and on the second day i found two 2 inch long worms in my stool. My breath became substantially better, but by the third day of taking the pills, my stomach started hurting. Goldenseal can cause stomach burning for some who take it and so i had to stop with the treatment. My breath remained better for several days afterwards, but i am becoming constipated and bloated again and have noticed the stale fecal odor is coming back. I have been looking into intestinal parasites as a cause of my fecal breath problems since fecal breath, anemia, fatigue, constipation and bloating are all symptoms of intestinal parasites and i have all these symptoms in spades. I picked up wormwood capsules, which are a proven anti parasite herb, online, but can adversely effect those who have kidney problems, which i also have. I am at a loss as to what to do. I saw a doctor of infectious disease a week ago, but when i told her my concerns, that my fecal breath was caused by a parasite infestation, she only asked if i had seen the dentist recently. i may just try the wormwood even though it has been known to land some in the ER with extreme fatigue and heart palpitations. It's either that or i try a bottle of pinworm medicine i picked up at CVS pharmacy.

I know it’s hard not to buy a million supplements that you hope will cure your bad breath! I’ve tried all the supplements in the world. One thing I’d highly suggest you get is something called ‘gi map’ test by diagnostic solutions! It’s DNA based and it’s a stool test. You will need a functional practitioner (there are many that do virtual consults or anyone in your area)! They will be able to interpret the test results to see if you have parasites, bad bacteria overgrowth, even if good bacteria is low or high, if you have leaky gut etc! It’s helped me tremendously
KL123
Sheriff

Post by KL123 »

loveyourswlf wrote: Fri Jul 19, 2019 10:24 pm
pariah wrote: Tue Mar 14, 2017 2:25 am i just wanted to post a quick update. I had read on a website called curezone another story of a fellow with fecal breath problems. A nutritionist had told him his stomach was only functioning at 20% or so and had suggested he try Goldenseal ( a natural supplement that helps digestion) and Vitamin E. He said after taking these two supplements for a week his problem was gone. I picked up both on amazon and gave them a try last week. Within the first day i noticed an improvement with my breath and on the second day i found two 2 inch long worms in my stool. My breath became substantially better, but by the third day of taking the pills, my stomach started hurting. Goldenseal can cause stomach burning for some who take it and so i had to stop with the treatment. My breath remained better for several days afterwards, but i am becoming constipated and bloated again and have noticed the stale fecal odor is coming back. I have been looking into intestinal parasites as a cause of my fecal breath problems since fecal breath, anemia, fatigue, constipation and bloating are all symptoms of intestinal parasites and i have all these symptoms in spades. I picked up wormwood capsules, which are a proven anti parasite herb, online, but can adversely effect those who have kidney problems, which i also have. I am at a loss as to what to do. I saw a doctor of infectious disease a week ago, but when i told her my concerns, that my fecal breath was caused by a parasite infestation, she only asked if i had seen the dentist recently. i may just try the wormwood even though it has been known to land some in the ER with extreme fatigue and heart palpitations. It's either that or i try a bottle of pinworm medicine i picked up at CVS pharmacy.

I know it’s hard not to buy a million supplements that you hope will cure your bad breath! I’ve tried all the supplements in the world. One thing I’d highly suggest you get is something called ‘gi map’ test by diagnostic solutions! It’s DNA based and it’s a stool test. You will need a functional practitioner (there are many that do virtual consults or anyone in your area)! They will be able to interpret the test results to see if you have parasites, bad bacteria overgrowth, even if good bacteria is low or high, if you have leaky gut etc! It’s helped me tremendously
Helped you tremendously in which sense? Understanding the issue and knowing more about the problem, or it helped you in treating/curing BB?

Also, have you tried milk thistle supplement to combat BB?
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic