Tell us your story with bad breath
Life_Goes_On
Advanced
Life_Goes_On Updates

Post by Life_Goes_On »

UPDATE 6

Introduction
------------------
Hello everyone, some of you may remember me from the Tonsil and Adenoid Surgery thread I created last November that included my first five updates in my bad breath journey and if you havent seen my first 5 updates already here is the link to see them (Link: viewtopic.php?f=1&t=6614 ). I promised a lot of you including myself that I will never stop searching for a cure that may help so many of us and here I am with another update.

I estimate that I’ve had bad breath since I was 8 years old (15 years), I’m 23 now. And up until I turned 17 years old my bad breath became chronic, could no longer be masked by gum and became severely bad in smell to where it was no longer bearable to most people. Its been almost two years since I started my bad breath journey and have been actively looking for a cure for my severe chronic bad breath every day. Unfortunately, I have yet to find a cure.

What I have noticed is that my bad breath continues to get worse in smell, distance, radius and the time frame of lingering year by year. At this point I can confirm without a doubt that my bad breath can reach 20+ feet in a matter of 3 seconds and can linger for more than 10 seconds each time at any distance within reach. And the radius of my bad breath is up to about 5 feet. Also, I noticed my bad breath gets worse if I talk a lot or if I'm hungry. The sad part is I have yet to find anything that can temporarily mask my bad breath, let alone find a cure for it. The reason why I created this thread is so that I can receive advice from you all on what I should do next and to also give other people who want to learn from the steps I have taken in my bad breath journey that may help or cure you in your bad breath journey. Also, I won’t mind if people use my information for their scientific studies or political agendas.

Below I listed every prescription, test, procedure and surgery relatable to my bad breath journey that I have completed with the addition of what I plan on doing next. If you have any questions about any those things feel free to ask me or if you recommend I try/do something please let me know. Also, if you have any questions about your bad breath journey that I could help with feel free to ask and I’ll do my best to answer you soon. Keep in mind I am not an expert so a lot of answers may be based on assumptions or from what I’ve heard/seen or experienced myself.

My Rant (This part is not important so feel free to skip this entire section)
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
About a week ago I ran into a girl at school that I liked but rarely talked to. The last time I seen or heard from her was last semester we had a math class together and I could tell she liked me too because she use to look and stare at me a lot. And she would find ways to try to talk or get close to me in class and I did everything I could to avoid her because of my bad breath. And let me tell you this girl is a ten out of ten, with no flaws that the eye can see. She is intelligent, career oriented, mature, independent, gorgeous, laidback and one year younger than me. Last semester after I got my tonsils and adenoids removed in November I told myself if this surgery cures my bad breath I’m going to talk to that girl and get to know her but sadly surgery didn’t cure me. Fast forward to this semester, a couple of weeks ago I ended up running into that girl again at school and this time she would not let me avoid her. And we talked for an hour straight, but I kept my distance and avoided talking to her directly because I didn’t want to scare her away with my bad breath. I became even more paranoid when she told me she was going to school to be a dental hygienist. Then she asked me to have lunch with her and that’s where things went bad. I couldn’t say no because I already told her I had nothing left to do that day but I knew I would end up sitting directly across from her and sure enough as we had lunch I sat across from her and the whole time I could see she was trying to cover her nose in a nice way, I knew my bad breath was getting to her. And guess what, afterwards I never heard from her again. And I wasn’t even disappointed, I just laughed because this bad breath is affecting my life beyond what I could ever have imagined.

Woman like her approach me all the time and I try to avoid them all the time because every time they smell my bad breath I never hear from them again. And I been out with a few girls previously but that girl was the only one that really got to me because I wanted to see where things can go with her instead of just trying to smash. And I know so many of you male/female are having similar social issues as myself but you know we just got to stay faithful, mentally sound and committed to finding our cure no matter how hard things can be. I have no friends, no social life, no love life but I will never contemplate s*****e. Trust me there are people living with much worse conditions than us. Personally, I’ve been dealing with chronic sleep paralysis with the addition of severe hypnagogic hallucinations my entire life and honestly I’d rather live a life of bad breath than to live a life with the type of sleep paralysis I experience. If you ever seen Insidious the first movie then you’ll have a somewhat idea of what sleep paralysis with severe hypnagogic hullicinations look like, the movie is based on the little boy and the father experiencing that same thing. Now obviously none of that stuff translates from the mind to the real world like the movie shows but you get my point. My apologies for going off topic, I just wanted you all to know just because you have bad breath doesn’t mean it’s the end of the world, it just means you have to adjust.

Known Symptoms I have
--------------------------------
Chronic Halitosis
White Tongue
Bad Taste in Mouth
Sensitive Gums
Post Nasal Drip
Recurring Nasal Congestion/Sinus Infection
Green/Yellow Mucous
Fatigue

What I don’t/never had (To my knowledge)
----------------------------
Tonsil Stones
Nasal Odor
Body Odor

Dental Status
-----------------
No Cavities, Tooth Decay or Mercury Fillings- Recent X-Ray completed by Dentist
Gums in Good Condition- Recently checked by Dentist
Consistent Dental Cleaning- Recently completed by Dentist

Diet
------
My diet has improved tremendously, on a daily basis I’m eating only fruits, vegetables and fat-free yogurt with live cultures in addition to one cheat meal per week.

Test I completed and passed
---------------------------------------
Checked for Periodontal Disease x2 (Dental Checkup)- No Signs
Tested for Acid Reflux (Barium Swallow)- Negative
Tested for Throat Infections (Mouth Swab Test)- Negative
Tested for for abnormalties/diseases in the Chest (X-ray)- Negative
Tested for H. Pylori (Stool Test/Endoscopy) – Negative
Tested for Liver Disease (Ultrasound/Blood Test)- Negative
Tested for Gallbladder Disease/Stones (Hida Scan/Ultra Sound/Blood Test)- Negative
Tested for Sexually Transmitted Diseases (Blood Test)- Negative
Tested for Diabetes (Blood Test)- Negative
Tested for Zinc Deficiency (Blood Test)- Negative
Tested for Vitamin C Deficiency (Blood Test)- Negative
Tested for Calcium Deficiency (Blood Test)-Negative
Tested for Vitamin B12 Deficiency (Blood Test)- Negative
Tested for Food Allergies (Blood Test)- Negative

Test I completed and did not pass
----------------------------------------------
Tested for Sinus Infections (CT Scan of Sinuses)
-I was diagnosed with a deviated septum and a retention cyst in my left maxillary sinus area

Tested for Vitamin D Deficiency x2 (Blood Test)- Positive
-The first time I took this test I was diagnosed with severe vitamin D deficiency however after taking my prescribed vitamin D doses, by the time I took the second test my vitamin D levels have improved and are no longer severe but are still deficient. I strongly believe the higher my vitamin D levels get, the less fatigue I experience.

Tested for Iron Deficiency (Anemia Panel) - Positive
-I was diagnosed with a low iron total and anemia.

Tested for Low Hemoglobin (Hemoglobin test) - Positive
-I was diagnosed in one area that my hemoglobin is low, which affects either my red blood cells, I can’t remember what the doctor said exactly. Also, I was diagnosed with sickle cell trait.

Tested for Obesity (Body Fat and Weight to Height ratio assessment) - Positive
I was diagnosed with obesity, however even my doctor was surprised and says that test is in accurate because there is no true test that relates to everyone however I do believe im in the obese range, I think me being so tall evens my body shape out well.

Surgeries I completed
-------------------------------
Wisdom Tooth Extraction (All Four Removed)
Tonsillectomy with Tonsil Biopsy
Adenoidectomy

Procedures I completed
---------------------------------
Colonoscopy with Colon Biopsy
-I was diagnosed with internal hemorrhoids which explains why I had rectal bleeding and an itchy anus which I noted in my last update.

Endoscopy with Gastric Tissue Biopsy
-I was diagnosed with mild gastritis with no signs of H. Pylori or stomach ulcers.

Prescriptions/Doses I have taken (Treatments)
---------------------------------------------
Nose:
1. Cetirizine 10mg (PND)
-Tablet
2. Fluticasone 50mcg (PND)
-Nasal Spray
3. Amoxicillin-Clavulanate 875mg (Sinusitis)
-Tablet
4. Ipatropium 0.06% Sol. (Rhinorrhea)
-Nasal Spray

Mouth:
1. Aquoral- Artificial Saliva (Dry Mouth)
-Mouth Spray
2. Chlorhexidine Gluconate 0.12% Sol. (Gingivitis)
-Oral Rinse
3. Fluconazole 200mg (Candida)
-Tablet
4. Nystatin 100k Units/ML (Candida)
-Oral Suspension

Stomach:
1. Omeprazole 20mg (GERD)
-Tablet
2. Ranitidine 150mg (GERD)
-Tablet
3. Patroprazole 40mg (GERD)
-Tablet

Antibiotics:
1. Metronidazole 500mg (Bacteria)
-Tablet
2. Amoxicillin 500mg (Bacteria)
-Tablet
3. Amoxicillin 250mg/5ml (Bacteria)
-Oral Suspension

Products I have taken
------------------------------
1. Hydrogen Peroxide
2. Nasal Irrigator
3. Multiple Probiotics
4. Xylitol Gum
5. Therabreath Products
6. Biotene Products
7. Closys Products
8. Waterpik
9. Electric Tooth Brush
10. Apple Cider Vinegar
11. Coconut Oil (Oil Pulling)
12. Carbonated Water
13. Parsley
14. Peroxide Mouthwash

Next Test & Procedures I plan on doing soon
----------------------------------------------------
1. Hydrogen Breath Test for SIBO
2. Abdomen CT Scan
3. TMAU Test
4. Dental X-ray(Second & Third Opinion)
5. FESS Surgery/Deviated Septum Fixed

Conclude
--------------
Even after doing all this the only thing that has improved my bad breath slightly was by removing all four of my wisdom teeth. And that’s not to say that I’ve wasted my time and money because beyond the bad breath I have improved my health in so many ways and I plan to continue to do so. However, my main concern will always be my bad breath because of how bad it affects my quality of life. What sucks is that I was adopted and I have no connection with my birth parents or family which could answer the question is what I’m experiencing hereditary because no one In my adoption/current family but me is experiencing this bad breath curse. A lot of my health problems could be attributed to the unknown lifestyle that my birth parents lived. Nevertheless, I will continue to look for my bad breath cure. Again, if you guys/gals have any questions feel free to post on this thread or private message me and I will contact you all soon.

pariah
Re: Life_Goes_On Updates

Post by pariah »

hey Life Goes On

we sound like we could be related. Besides terrible breath, I also have low iron anemia and horrific hypnagogic hallucinations. the anemia I believe either came from Zoloft or Prevacid, each of which I was on for many years. I have read online how they both can cause poor nutrient absorbtion in the intestines leading to low iron anemia. I take megadoses of Vitamin C and a liquid iron supplement, called Floradix, that I get at whole foods (it also has B vitamins, riboflavin, and thiamine in it) and they seem to help with the fatigue. The hypnagogic hallucinations started after I quit Zoloft and Zyprexa in 2014 and developed severe insomnia. I am not really sure how to get rid of them, outside of maybe going back on the meds. the Bad Breath is obviously no fun and feels like a curse. Do you drink chlorinated water at all? I have had just horrid breath for the past 10 years and I was thinking about it today and that's about the time I moved in to my current apartment that has chlorinated water. I honestly just started buying gallons of spring water today and we will see were that goes. I have pretty awful problems with digestion and seem to think my slow bowel movements and constipation could lead to some of my bad breath problems, plus I suffered from a just horrible invasive yeast infection for about 6 years, also during the time I lived in this apt.

Pariah
winter
Sheriff

Post by winter »

Need to justify and beg for colonoscopy. What should I ask the doctor to look for?
Life_Goes_On
Advanced

Post by Life_Goes_On »

pariah wrote:hey Life Goes On

we sound like we could be related. Besides terrible breath, I also have low iron anemia and horrific hypnagogic hallucinations. the anemia I believe either came from Zoloft or Prevacid, each of which I was on for many years. I have read online how they both can cause poor nutrient absorbtion in the intestines leading to low iron anemia. I take megadoses of Vitamin C and a liquid iron supplement, called Floradix, that I get at whole foods (it also has B vitamins, riboflavin, and thiamine in it) and they seem to help with the fatigue. The hypnagogic hallucinations started after I quit Zoloft and Zyprexa in 2014 and developed severe insomnia. I am not really sure how to get rid of them, outside of maybe going back on the meds. the Bad Breath is obviously no fun and feels like a curse. Do you drink chlorinated water at all? I have had just horrid breath for the past 10 years and I was thinking about it today and that's about the time I moved in to my current apartment that has chlorinated water. I honestly just started buying gallons of spring water today and we will see were that goes. I have pretty awful problems with digestion and seem to think my slow bowel movements and constipation could lead to some of my bad breath problems, plus I suffered from a just horrible invasive yeast infection for about 6 years, also during the time I lived in this apt.

Pariah
I’ve been doing research on this hypnagogic hallucination problem since I was 11 years old and I came up with the conclusion that there is no cure for it. However, I would recommend you not take medication for it because then you’ll be on meds your whole life and that could lead to other health problems. Also when you’re stuck in your hypnagogic hallucination stage, tell your intruder your words of empowerment. My words of empowerment is, “I Believe In Jesus Christ As My Lord and Savior, “ and you must truly believe in your words of empowerment because if you don’t, your choice of words cant/wont empower you. I challenge you to find your words of empowerment and it may take time but you’ll find them eventually.

In your case insomnia might be causing your hypnagogic hallucinations. Whatever it is that is keeping you up at night fix it because irregular sleep habits can lead to the triggering of hypnagogic hallucinations. Avoid sugar before bed because that last minute sugar can increase your blood pressure while you’re sleeping causing your brain to suspect fear which could trigger your hypnagogic hallucinations. Avoid scary and/or horror movies because if you think too much and too deep about those movies and go to sleep, your brain will most likely be prone to sense fear and cause hypnagogic hallucinations. Also, try to sleep in a quiet environment, turn the TV off, put your phone on silent because any odd noise could make your brain sense fear and could also trigger your hypnagogic hallucinations.

And to answer your question yes I have been drinking chlorinated water since I moved to this state I live in currently. I’m pretty interested in knowing if by you switching to spring water would help your bad breath. Keep me updated on that because I haven’t explored or researched that avenue yet. Also, based on you telling me that you have irregular bow movements and indigestion problems, I recommend you go to see a GI doctor because they deal directly with those problems.
Life_Goes_On
Advanced

Post by Life_Goes_On »

winter wrote:Need to justify and beg for colonoscopy. What should I ask the doctor to look for?
If you’re looking to do a Colonoscopy procedure, you should also look to do an Endoscopy procedure at the same time. And have your GI doc confirm that he/she will also do a Colon Biopsy via the Colonoscopy and a Gastric Tissue Biopsy via the Endoscopy if needed. The Gastric Tissue Biopsy is really important because if your GI doc finds inflammation in your stomach, H. Pylori might be the cause. In my case the GI doc found that I have mild gastritis or seldom inflammation in my stomach. H. Pylori is commonly known for causing chronic bad breath and even if you already taken a H. Pylori Breath, Blood and/or Stool test and was ruled that you don’t have H. Pylori, that doesn’t necessarily mean you don’t have it. Those tests have been known for being inaccurate in diagnosing H. Pylori. The most effective way of knowing whether you have H. Pylori is by doing a Gastric Tissue Biopsy via Endoscopy if inflammation was found in your stomach during the Endoscopy.

But to answer your question on how I got the procedures approved, I told my GI doc that my anus would get itchy at times throughout the day and I also experienced rectal bleeding (notice how I never include bad breath as a symptom). Immediately, my GI doc recommended me to do a Sigmoidoscopy. From my understanding a Sigmoidoscopy is like a mini-Colonoscopy because it doesn’t fully examine the entire large bowel area like a Colonoscopy would. I told my GI doc that if you’re going to stick a tube up my butt, you might as well go all the way just in case there is something abnormal in the area the Sigmoidoscopy won’t reach. The GI doc then told me in my case a Colonoscopy is not required and that my health insurance company most likely won’t cover a Colonoscopy based on the symptoms I told him I have been experiencing. I then asked the GI doc what type of symptoms must I have to be approved for a Colonoscopy and he said he normally recommends Colonoscopies for people who experience constipation regularly and have blood in their stool. Neither of which I had.

I also told the GI doc that I have been experiencing recurring abdominal pain and indigestion. Without hesitation, he said he will also have me do an Endoscopy procedure at the same time I do the Sigmoidoscopy procedure. After the GI appointment was over I was somewhat disappointed that I couldn’t get the full Colonoscopy procedure, telling myself I should have lied. But by the day of my procedures I was notified by my GI doc that my health insurance company don’t cover Sigmoidoscopies and that they only cover Colonoscopies so he confirmed to me that he will be doing the Colonoscopy procedure instead. Both me and my GI doc was surprised at how my health insurance does its business but at the end of the day I got what I originally wanted. I hope this helps you, good luck my friend.
Norman

Post by Norman »

Hi life goed on,

First of all I want to say That I really feel verry sorry for you for what you are goung through. Im having the same I had many chances which I let down because of my bb. After reading what you arz going through gives me power and will to move on with my life because I just have mild bad breath my bb was worse before I got treated for helicobacter but after I got rid of that nasty bacteria my bb is less strong but its still there, like it can be smelt from 5 -6 inch and I can cover it with gum. But my biggest problem is that Even with this mild bb Im unable to have a relationship like I cant kiss a girl while im having a gum in my mouth...

Back to bb
After reading your thread I strongly advise you to try antibiotics which are meant for lung and sinusses especially if you have cryst.

I have tried every antibiotic which you took but I had 0 succes it didnt even help getting rid of bb for a temporary time. I have seen many pple for whom antibiotics stop working after they stop taking it but I have also seen people who somehow cure bb permanently by taking anti biotics. I strongly advise you to try : azytromicine or / and ciprofloxacine.

I have tried azytromicine I had a to take 1 pill of 550 mg every second day for two weeks my bb was completaly gone even on the days in which I didnt take the tablet . But around 2 days after finishing the dose bb came back . Now Im taking 550 mg again but this time I will take it everyday instead of every second day . It again helps and I hope bb stays aways because after I finsiheed my first dose my tongue got pink 1/3 and its still pink for 1/3 by taking azytromicine again I hope it will improve more along with my bb.

Why i am telling you this is because I know some people that permanently cured their bb after taking these antibiotics . Dont rule out antibiotics just because you took 2 sorts . Some really help you just need to find the right dosage and duration . Amoxciline and flagyl did do nothing to me and I tought azytromicine wouldnt work too but in the end it did improve my bb a but.

i also tried ciprofloxacine because I know someone who cured his bb after 23 years with ciprofloxacine. For me it helped me get rif of bb for 80% but the bb mostly came back by the evening .

I will keep you updated with azytromicine and I advise you to get a prescription for that too .

Sorry for my bad english I just want to help you
Norman

Post by Norman »

Hi life goed on,

First of all I want to say That I really feel verry sorry for you for what you are goung through. Im having the same I had many chances which I let down because of my bb. After reading what you arz going through gives me power and will to move on with my life because I just have mild bad breath my bb was worse before I got treated for helicobacter but after I got rid of that nasty bacteria my bb is less strong but its still there, like it can be smelt from 5 -6 inch and I can cover it with gum. But my biggest problem is that Even with this mild bb Im unable to have a relationship like I cant kiss a girl while im having a gum in my mouth...

Back to bb
After reading your thread I strongly advise you to try antibiotics which are meant for lung and sinusses especially if you have cryst.

I have tried every antibiotic which you took but I had 0 succes it didnt even help getting rid of bb for a temporary time. I have seen many pple for whom antibiotics stop working after they stop taking it but I have also seen people who somehow cure bb permanently by taking anti biotics. I strongly advise you to try : azytromicine or / and ciprofloxacine.

I have tried azytromicine I had a to take 1 pill of 550 mg every second day for two weeks my bb was completaly gone even on the days in which I didnt take the tablet . But around 2 days after finishing the dose bb came back . Now Im taking 550 mg again but this time I will take it everyday instead of every second day . It again helps and I hope bb stays aways because after I finsiheed my first dose my tongue got pink 1/3 and its still pink for 1/3 by taking azytromicine again I hope it will improve more along with my bb.

Why i am telling you this is because I know some people that permanently cured their bb after taking these antibiotics . Dont rule out antibiotics just because you took 2 sorts . Some really help you just need to find the right dosage and duration . Amoxciline and flagyl did do nothing to me and I tought azytromicine wouldnt work too but in the end it did improve my bb a but.

i also tried ciprofloxacine because I know someone who cured his bb after 23 years with ciprofloxacine. For me it helped me get rif of bb for 80% but the bb mostly came back by the evening .

I will keep you updated with azytromicine and I advise you to get a prescription for that too .

steffna
Junior

Post by steffna »

[quote="Life_Goes_On"]UPDATE 6

What sucks is that I was adopted and I have no connection with my birth parents or family which could answer the question is what I’m experiencing hereditary because no one In my adoption/current family but me is experiencing this bad breath curse.

I wish I could help you with this, I have inherited my bad breath from my father, who is now 65 and still suffering. We both started having bb ( and body odor ) during childhood, very early. Since then, never experienced a single day without it. I wonder if these cases are even curable at all.
Life_Goes_On
Advanced

Post by Life_Goes_On »

steffna wrote:
I wish I could help you with this, I have inherited my bad breath from my father, who is now 65 and still suffering. We both started having bb ( and body odor ) during childhood, very early. Since then, never experienced a single day without it. I wonder if these cases are even curable at all.
I doubt it to be honest with you. At this point I'm just trying to figure out ways to make life easier for myself living with this curse. And I'll continue to search for a cure while releasing new updates along the way but deep down inside I know this is how my life was meant to be. Nevertheless, stay strong my friend.
Life_Goes_On
Advanced

Post by Life_Goes_On »

Norman wrote:Hi life goed on,

Back to bb

Hey I appreciate the advice, I did not realize you had given me a detailed response. And trust me I havent give up on anti-biotics it just hard for me to get them. And im working on getting my deviated septum fixed and my nasal cyst removed as we speak. Eventhough I doubt doing so will cure my bad breath, hopefully it helps me with my reoccurring sinus infections. I want to believe my bad breath is coming from PND and my sinuses overall because the only part of my mouth that smells is the back of my tonue and whenever I stick my finger back there and rub my wrist, it smells like vinegar. But if I rub the middle and the tip of my tongue I never really get a smell. But i also wont rule out that my bb might be coming from my stomach, lungs or esophagus. With my bad breath reaching 30 feet in a matter of seconds, something is wrong and the current test ive taken cant ifentify what the problem is exactly.
Life_Goes_On
Advanced
Experiment 1

Post by Life_Goes_On »

For anyone who never can smell their bad breath they should try this. I use this technique myself to smell what other people smell from me and to also determine if a set of pills, product or procedure I've taken cured or masked my bad breath. What I do is anytime throughout the day when I brush my teeth before I use any mouthwash I floss, but when I floss my bottom teeth specifically what I do is I hold my tongue at the roof of my mouth, then i do a somewhat deep inhale and hold it while I floss my bottom teeth but then what I do is I exhale a little bit while maintain my inhale hold then while doing this I increase my inhale hold by inhaling from my nose and from doing this I can kind of smell what is being exhaled which is what other people smell and it smells like dog poo. Don't ask me why and how i started doing this, I just randomly noticed one day that i do this evertime I floss. Now I can only do this successfully when I don't think about it because when I think about I usually cant get a smell for some reason. So I recommend anyone who decides to try this to practice doing it everytime you floss and eventually you may be able to smell what other smell from you. Keep in mind you must hold your tongue at the roof of your mouth while doing this.

No matter how much i brush my tongue and teeth and no matter how far back I brush my tongue I always get the same smell using that technique. Which kind of tells me that my bad breath is not coming from mouth at all.
someone
Total Newbie

Post by someone »

Have you tried liquid chlorophyll?
Life_Goes_On
Advanced

Post by Life_Goes_On »

someone wrote:Have you tried liquid chlorophyll?
I have not tried it but I will add it to my list of products to try next. The only reason why I havent really gave chlorophyll a try yet is because I have yet to see anyone say it has cured or improved their bad breath specifically. I did hear some people say it improved their condition with the addition of probiotics, eating healthy, etc.
Life_Goes_On
Advanced

Post by Life_Goes_On »

Random123 wrote:Did you get FESS/Deviated Septum surgery? I got mine done 2 weeks ago and its useless, don't do it because I think my nasal odour is more detectable now than it was before...
I'm looking to do FESS/Deviated Septum sugery with the addition of getting a cyst removed strictly for my reocurring sinus infections and constant nose bleeds. I never believed doing those surgeries would help eliminate or improve my bad breath, but I do believe they would improve my health which is just as important to me. And I don't have a nose odor but if I did the first place I would focus on checking is my maxillary teeth which are connected to my sinuses. Check those teeth specifically for any cavities, tooth decay, infections, impacted, etc.
Life_Goes_On
Advanced
Post by Life_Goes_On »

UPDATE 7

I just want to do a quick update on my most recent experience I feel it is important for me to share with you guys. This update will not include any new results on my test or procedures but the next update will.

As many of you know I'm an active user on this website and I've had 24/7 severe chronic bad breath for over 5 years now. As I've said before I believe my bad breath can reach approximately 30 feet and have a radius of about 5 feet. So here's the thing, my bad breath has pushed me away from so many people including my family. I haven't had a face to face conversation with my mom for over three years because I was so ashamed of my condition. Recently, I grew real close to God and with the courage I've gained through The Most High I finally decided to ask my mom to have a face to face conversation, as she has been longing to talk to me to see whats wrong but I always made excuses. So to make a long story short, I came out and told her of my struggles thinking she already knew what I was experiencing because my bad breath is so obvious. She then tells me she also struggles with the same problem and that she has been to the dentist and doctor quite often just like me and to no avail she cant find her cure either. Now when she told me that I was surprised because I've never smelled her bad breath and she is a social person always talking and surrounded by family, I never seen one person cover their nose whenever she talked. My mom then said she realizes that some people noses are sensitive so some people can smell her "alleged" bad breath and some people cant but it doesn't bother her as much as it does me. And then she tells me she never smelled my bad breath and she thought the reason I was so anti-social was because me and my girlfriend from high school had broke up because she knew how much I loved that girl but that wasn't the case. In the end it was an amazing feeling to talk to my mom face to face again, God is good. I recommend anyone on here who feel afraid to talk to their family, to just be open with their family and it could also help if you trust God.

So now I feel like I'm going crazy, so I asked one person who I know I could trust for an honest opinion. I got this guest that comes to my job that is a local to my city so I see him regularly at work and we talk about sports and betting all the time. I would consider him a good friend because he even invited me to his wedding which was apart of the Sikhism religion so I was very grateful that he would offer me an invitation and for the experience. So when I texted him asking for his opinion, he asked was this me texting him because he couldn't believe what I was asking. He then says that he never noticed or knew that I had bad breath. For some reason I always thought he could smell my bad breath.

Now I'm confused because I know I have bad breath but why cant some people smell it and some people can. It just makes no sense, its almost as if I dont have a problem at all and maybe some people noses are just very sensitive like my Mom said. But then at work almost everybody I come across has reaction to whenever I talk, like they would cover their nose, cough or back away. The funny thing is I never asked for anyone's opinion on the matter until today. When I go to work Saturday, I'm going to ask some of my close coworkers do they smell my bad breath and if they do, what does it smell like and how often does it smell. Also, it makes me wonder if I have a bad body odor in addition to my bad breath or excluding my bad breath. I will keep you guys updated.
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic