Your Email Address:

First Name:

Enter security code:



Broken hearted girl

Tell us your story with bad breath
Miss25
Total Newbie
Posts: 9
Joined: Sun Feb 12, 2017 2:02 pm
Gender: Female - Female
Age: 25
United States of America

Broken hearted girl

Postby Miss25 » Tue Feb 14, 2017 4:37 am

Happy Valentine's Day everyone!

Though I've never been on a date with anyone on Valentine. Lol
I had the love of my life. LDR. We met on facebook in 2010. I broke up with him in 2012 before me and my family went on a vacation in our hometown where he lives too because I was so ashamed of my BB. So he doesn't know I was there, but in the last few days of my vacation, someone in my relative told him then he went to meet me. I didn't have a choice but face him. Luckily, he had a cold that time, he can't smell. :lol: So we talked and we got back together.
He loved me so much and wanted to marry me but I ended our relationship in 2015, because I became hopeless that my BB will never be cured. He never knew about it. I just told him that I didn't love him anymore. Ouch! ](*,) :cry:




sisi_
Total Newbie
Posts: 3
Joined: Tue Feb 14, 2017 3:27 pm
Gender: Female - Female
Age: 20
Albania

Re: Broken hearted girl

Postby sisi_ » Tue Feb 14, 2017 4:18 pm

Miss25 wrote:Happy Valentine's Day everyone!

Though I've never been on a date with anyone on Valentine. Lol
I had the love of my life. LDR. We met on facebook in 2010. I broke up with him in 2012 before me and my family went on a vacation in our hometown where he lives too because I was so ashamed of my BB. So he doesn't know I was there, but in the last few days of my vacation, someone in my relative told him then he went to meet me. I didn't have a choice but face him. Luckily, he had a cold that time, he can't smell. :lol: So we talked and we got back together.
He loved me so much and wanted to marry me but I ended our relationship in 2015, because I became hopeless that my BB will never be cured. He never knew about it. I just told him that I didn't love him anymore. Ouch! ](*,) :cry:

Hello broken hearted girl!
I' ve Never been on a date with anyone on Valentine too, I never had a boyfriend actually lol. I become 20 this year. Well there is a guy, friends since high school, we met twice on December. He says he likes me, wants to meet me again ( and I keep asking myself why, doesn't he notice how weird I am?) but no... I don't want to meet him anymore.
I discovered this site yesterday, so happy. Valentine gift. Sorry if I made mistakes. English isn't my native language.

Jimi Stein
Site Admin
Posts: 1927
Joined: Thu Jan 01, 2004 8:00 am
Gender: Male - Male
Age: 42
Contact:
Austria

Re: Broken hearted girl

Postby Jimi Stein » Wed Feb 15, 2017 1:59 am

you are wasting your time....declining dates just because you have bb...you will get old someday and you will be sorry.....like I am
Welcome to my site badbreathhalitosis.com, This is me, Jimi Stein, I created this site 12 years ago....Love you, you are my family. Check my bad breath ebook I wrote a while ago,http://www.badbreathhalitosis.com/ebook

crazy4it
Advanced
Posts: 106
Joined: Fri May 10, 2013 6:27 am
Gender: None specified - None specified

Re: Broken hearted girl

Postby crazy4it » Wed Feb 15, 2017 8:53 am

Good point. How old r u jimmy?

Jimi Stein
Site Admin
Posts: 1927
Joined: Thu Jan 01, 2004 8:00 am
Gender: Male - Male
Age: 42
Contact:
Austria

Re: Broken hearted girl

Postby Jimi Stein » Sun Feb 19, 2017 8:48 pm

80
Welcome to my site badbreathhalitosis.com, This is me, Jimi Stein, I created this site 12 years ago....Love you, you are my family. Check my bad breath ebook I wrote a while ago,http://www.badbreathhalitosis.com/ebook


cyberzero
Total Newbie
Posts: 6
Joined: Wed Nov 30, 2016 6:52 am
Gender: Male - Male
India

Re: Broken hearted girl

Postby cyberzero » Tue Apr 11, 2017 1:09 pm

that's sad :(. even i too have to give up on my love due to this condition. at first, this problem can be hidden or masked with something but on the long term, this thing is a killer. still single @27. fighting alone and hoping for a breakthrough.

anonymous_aj@
Total Newbie
Posts: 8
Joined: Tue May 30, 2017 4:27 pm
Gender: Male - Male
United States of America

Re: Broken hearted girl

Postby anonymous_aj@ » Tue May 30, 2017 4:47 pm

cyberzero wrote:that's sad :(. even i too have to give up on my love due to this condition. at first, this problem can be hidden or masked with something but on the long term, this thing is a killer. still single @27. fighting alone and hoping for a breakthrough.

Hey I'm on the same boat I'm 30 my life has been miserable i need someone to talk to if you available anonymous_aj@yahoo.com

Inidluv
Total Newbie
Posts: 4
Joined: Wed May 31, 2017 2:07 pm
Gender: None specified - None specified
Cameroon

Re: Broken hearted girl

Postby Inidluv » Sat Aug 26, 2017 5:04 am

im Lamar 28 year old male from cameroon. i need a girl in my life again .my email is mspolio24@gmail.com

cleanbreathwant
Newbie
Posts: 23
Joined: Fri Oct 12, 2012 5:46 pm
Gender: None specified - None specified

Re: Broken hearted girl

Postby cleanbreathwant » Sat Sep 09, 2017 1:29 pm

Miss25 wrote:Happy Valentine's Day everyone!

Though I've never been on a date with anyone on Valentine. Lol
I had the love of my life. LDR. We met on facebook in 2010. I broke up with him in 2012 before me and my family went on a vacation in our hometown where he lives too because I was so ashamed of my BB. So he doesn't know I was there, but in the last few days of my vacation, someone in my relative told him then he went to meet me. I didn't have a choice but face him. Luckily, he had a cold that time, he can't smell. :lol: So we talked and we got back together.
He loved me so much and wanted to marry me but I ended our relationship in 2015, because I became hopeless that my BB will never be cured. He never knew about it. I just told him that I didn't love him anymore. Ouch! ](*,) :cry:



I've had a similar situation happen to me. It really is so sad as they have no idea and they think it's their fault why you won't visit. This life is hell. Humans are social beings.

cleanbreathwant
Newbie
Posts: 23
Joined: Fri Oct 12, 2012 5:46 pm
Gender: None specified - None specified

Re: Broken hearted girl

Postby cleanbreathwant » Sat Sep 09, 2017 1:29 pm

Jimi Stein wrote:80



how long have you had bb?

Morena212
Total Newbie
Posts: 14
Joined: Wed Sep 13, 2017 3:57 am
Gender: Female - Female
Bahamas

Re: Broken hearted girl

Postby Morena212 » Wed Sep 13, 2017 4:28 am

I completely understand you! This is a punishment i wouldnt wish on my worst enemy. Good luck!

cleanbreathwant
Newbie
Posts: 23
Joined: Fri Oct 12, 2012 5:46 pm
Gender: None specified - None specified

Re: Broken hearted girl

Postby cleanbreathwant » Mon Oct 09, 2017 11:40 am

Morena212 wrote:I completely understand you! This is a punishment i wouldnt wish on my worst enemy. Good luck!



I sometimes think about this. I was badly bullied when I was younger, but still, I wouldn't wish this BB on them. No one deserves it.



Return to “MY STORY”

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest