Your Email Address:

First Name:

Does anyone else have this?

Tell us your story with bad breath
bbgum
Total Newbie
Does anyone else have this?

Post by bbgum »

Hello, I am new to this forum. I have read many other stories so far but I didn't find one that matches my symptoms fully. So here is my case... I have been suffering from chronic constipation and bad breath. So most of us I also have a white coating on the back of my tongue. But here is the interesting part that I have noticed. Whenever i eat something, for exp. an apple or dink lemon water and I try the wrist test i don't notice any odor. My breath is not very detectable but i have had some complaints on the past. Morning breath is definitely bad same as in nervous situations and I sometimes get a dry mouth which makes things worse.
So here are the symptoms once again:
-bad breath
-constipation
-dry mouth
-white tongue

Please anyone help !!! ](*,) ](*,)

mindspace
Advanced

Re: Does anyone else have this?

Post by mindspace »

probiotics for intestinal flora(constipation)-for about 2-3 months,antioxydant like coenzyme q10.Avoid sugar and diary as much as possible-that helps for my situation which is similar to yours.Eat more vegetables and fruits.
bbgum
Total Newbie

Post by bbgum »

mindspace wrote:probiotics for intestinal flora(constipation)-for about 2-3 months,antioxydant like coenzyme q10.Avoid sugar and diary as much as possible-that helps for my situation which is similar to yours.Eat more vegetables and fruits.
Have u completely cured it or does it still show up?
mindspace
Advanced

Post by mindspace »

Yes.But one more thing-forget about antibiotics.Antibiotics damage the gut flora and it takes more time to restore the gut flora which is important because the immune system is about 70-80% in the gut flora.And if you have rub noses,coughs and sneezing from people it's other story-it's not bad breath-it's electrosensitivity.
bbgum
Total Newbie

Post by bbgum »

Ok, so I have changed my diet these last 3 days. No milk or dairy of any kind meat as little as possible and more fruits and water. I have seen some good changes overall. But my tongue is still coated but when i try the lick test it doesn't smell. Does that mean that the diet works but it just needs more time??
mindspace
Advanced

Post by mindspace »

Constipation is serious problem and likely reason for bad breath.Coated tongue is a sign for problems in gastro-intestinal tract.That's why i recommend to take probiotic for intestinal flora.I had really bad constipation since childhood.Probiotics cured my chronic constipation.Also changes in diet.I now eat more fruit and vegetables,chicken,beef,fish,whole wheat bread,brown rice,rarely eat potatoes,complex carbs,I don't eat simple carbs.And things are better and better.You have to avoid what bad bacteria is feeding-mostly is sugar and diary.
mindspace
Advanced

Post by mindspace »

You need more time to cure constipation-maybe month,2 or 3 months-it's individual.
ikageorgian
Advanced

Post by ikageorgian »

bbgum wrote:Hello, I am new to this forum. I have read many other stories so far but I didn't find one that matches my symptoms fully. So here is my case... I have been suffering from chronic constipation and bad breath. So most of us I also have a white coating on the back of my tongue. But here is the interesting part that I have noticed. Whenever i eat something, for exp. an apple or dink lemon water and I try the wrist test i don't notice any odor. My breath is not very detectable but i have had some complaints on the past. Morning breath is definitely bad same as in nervous situations and I sometimes get a dry mouth which makes things worse.
So here are the symptoms once again:
-bad breath
-constipation
-dry mouth
-white tongue

Please anyone help !!! ](*,) ](*,)
Try Bentonite detox, you can read more about it in my previous posts. It completely eliminates type 3 halitosis induced by constipation, toxin overload, LGS, SIBO, Fungal diseases, other infections,etc. After bento-detox, you will experience much of a relief in terms of BB, even if you have type 1 and type 2 halitosis in combination with it. Good luck. :)
bbgum
Total Newbie

Post by bbgum »

So guys, I have fixed my diet this past weeks and i dont know if i have noticed any results. Today looking at my throat I saw on the left side something white. Well, needless to say its a tonsil stone. I tried to poke it and then smelled the Q tip. The smell was awful. Is that the reason of my bb. PLEASE GUYS HELP!!!
mindspace
Advanced

Post by mindspace »

Tonsil stones are way for the body to eliminate the toxins.And for me that is a good sign.I had tonsil stones when I did detox.But I didn't have a smell.So again I should say to take probiotic for intestinal flora.Smell is a sign that your gut flora is not ok.Also you should do detoxes like bentonite clay,or olive oil with lemon juice or coconut oil,oregano oil-all this stuff.And forget about sugar and diary for months-that will eliminate completely tonsil stones.
bbgum
Total Newbie

Post by bbgum »

mindspace wrote:Tonsil stones are way for the body to eliminate the toxins.And for me that is a good sign.I had tonsil stones when I did detox.But I didn't have a smell.So again I should say to take probiotic for intestinal flora.Smell is a sign that your gut flora is not ok.Also you should do detoxes like bentonite clay,or olive oil with lemon juice or coconut oil,oregano oil-all this stuff.And forget about sugar and diary for months-that will eliminate completely tonsil stones.
Well i have heard about the detox stuff on this site but I can't find any scientific research or info about detox. I wanna really know have u really cured bad breath using those stuff?? Has anyone else tried these methods?
ikageorgian
Advanced

Post by ikageorgian »

bbgum wrote:
mindspace wrote:Tonsil stones are way for the body to eliminate the toxins.And for me that is a good sign.I had tonsil stones when I did detox.But I didn't have a smell.So again I should say to take probiotic for intestinal flora.Smell is a sign that your gut flora is not ok.Also you should do detoxes like bentonite clay,or olive oil with lemon juice or coconut oil,oregano oil-all this stuff.And forget about sugar and diary for months-that will eliminate completely tonsil stones.
Well i have heard about the detox stuff on this site but I can't find any scientific research or info about detox. I wanna really know have u really cured bad breath using those stuff?? Has anyone else tried these methods?
I said, I've cured Type 3 halitosis, fart and fecal smell, coated tongue, it is remedy for Leaky Gut Syndrome, SIBO, Candida, Intestine infections, etc.
Type 1-2 halitosis, is different story, VSC originates in upper respiratory passages, ENTies , tongue, sinus cavities, etc.
Science is F.... powerless to our problems Dude, so we are F.... scientists for ourselves, got what I'm saying????
mindspace
Advanced

Post by mindspace »

Ikageorgian you are right.Traditional medicine died for me because after round of antibiotics I was diagnosed by electro-acupuncture diagnostics which is the most effective diagnostics for me with aflatoxin(mycotoxin) and aspergillus niger which is related to black mold.There was mold in my room but I removed it before 3 months.I cure my bad breath with probiotics for intestinal flora but I still have reactions from the people(Patm) coughs,rub noses,itchiness etc.Do you have such reactions?I'm now getting better and better due to detoxes,probiotics and diet.
mindspace
Advanced

Post by mindspace »

Did you have PATM reactions when you had problems with breath?These reactions are allergic reactions and likely reasons for that are toxin overload,candida overgrowth,mycotoxins,black mold.
ikageorgian
Advanced

Post by ikageorgian »

mindspace wrote:Did you have PATM reactions when you had problems with breath?These reactions are allergic reactions and likely reasons for that are toxin overload,candida overgrowth,mycotoxins,black mold.
@mindspace. If you take your time and review my recent posts you will find all the answers. I'm here on this forum since 2011.

Of course I was getting reactions PATM as you call it, all the time, I had chronic room filling worst breath ever. Imagine A)Fart, B)Fecal, C) Valeric, D)Bad tooth Caries,E) Butane gas and F) Sulfur gas VSC smell altogether, and it was changing it's smell variations depending what I eat or drink......
It's a F...... very long story, life long story........
After bentonite Cleanse couple of years later, Type 3 halitosis was gone, e.g. A,B,C,D,F. But unfortunately Type 1 and Type 2 halitosis
remained, fortunately until 10 days ago I've started Sodiumhypochlorite mouth and nasal rinses and Bingo, I F....... defeated this disease, I'm now in process.
No F... Sulfur Smell neither from mouth, tongue and throat, nor from nasal cavities, nose smell.

Any questions?? :D :D [-o< [-o<
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic