Your Email Address:

First Name:

Terrible breath feeling very suicidal!

Tell us your story with bad breath
Bendover
Re: Terrible breath feeling very suicidal!

Post by Bendover »

Ive had bad breath since I was a 13 year old in 7th grade. I'm 42 years old now, I still remember the day I noticed I had bad breath. I was in line for lunch talking to my friends 7th grade I was 13 years old, they all of sudden said something stinks, I remember being the only one to say I couldn't smell anything. Well all of a sudden my friends said it was me, then they figured it was my breath. I remember going home and at night i brushed and flossed my teeth real good even used scope did the same the following morning. Same thing happened at recces my friends said I smelled like shit. Went to the dentist a few weeks later said my teeth were fine. Well the years went by and i would always hope my bad breath went away for the next school year, I brushed my tongue teeth flossed everyday nothing helped. High school was a nightmare for me. I am considered very good looking, girls would want to sit by me, i would open my mouth and they would gag or never talk to me again. I never really had a girlfriend in high school I had dates or very short relationships but due to my bad breath I was very lonely most of the time, hated lunch time I was always alone it was so embarrassing. I almost had a date for the senior prom but she turned me down last minute, heard from one of her friends that it was because i smelled real bad. I had suicidal thoughts sometimes but never attempted it. Make a long story short, im married with 2 kids, my wife's sister, brother their wives and husbands have smelled my breath and made comments before. I feel bad for my kids I went to a parent teacher conference and the teachers and other parents were grossed out by my breath, I hate social engagements. I have a wonderful wife and kids that what keeps me going. This is my first time writing about my experiences thanks for listening.

Summerside
Advanced
Re: Terrible breath feeling very suicidal!

Post by Summerside »

Bendover wrote:Ive had bad breath since I was a 13 year old in 7th grade. I'm 42 years old now, I still remember the day I noticed I had bad breath. I was in line for lunch talking to my friends 7th grade I was 13 years old, they all of sudden said something stinks, I remember being the only one to say I couldn't smell anything. Well all of a sudden my friends said it was me, then they figured it was my breath. I remember going home and at night i brushed and flossed my teeth real good even used scope did the same the following morning. Same thing happened at recces my friends said I smelled like shit. Went to the dentist a few weeks later said my teeth were fine. Well the years went by and i would always hope my bad breath went away for the next school year, I brushed my tongue teeth flossed everyday nothing helped. High school was a nightmare for me. I am considered very good looking, girls would want to sit by me, i would open my mouth and they would gag or never talk to me again. I never really had a girlfriend in high school I had dates or very short relationships but due to my bad breath I was very lonely most of the time, hated lunch time I was always alone it was so embarrassing. I almost had a date for the senior prom but she turned me down last minute, heard from one of her friends that it was because i smelled real bad. I had suicidal thoughts sometimes but never attempted it. Make a long story short, im married with 2 kids, my wife's sister, brother their wives and husbands have smelled my breath and made comments before. I feel bad for my kids I went to a parent teacher conference and the teachers and other parents were grossed out by my breath, I hate social engagements. I have a wonderful wife and kids that what keeps me going. This is my first time writing about my experiences thanks for listening.
So what was tested? Did you go to a naturopath? Special diet?-did you try bleech?
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic