Your Email Address:

First Name:

I'm 17 and because of bb I'm not a normal teenager :(

Tell us your story with bad breath
igor
Total Newbie

I'm 17 and because of bb I'm not a normal teenager :(

Post by igor »

First of all, I'd like to say that English is not my first language, so just ignore my errors.

My bb started 4 years ago, when I was 13 yr. And although I know it's due to the lack of saliva, I can't improve its production, so I can't cure my bb either.
Also, the problem came when I started having digestive problems (like lactose intolerance, gastritis, and other diseases for which I've been looking for a diagnostic since 2013)

Now, I am 17 and I am not a normal teenager.
I avoid talking to people and making friends (except on the Internet).
Like, I used to have a lot of friends in the past, but I know I may have only 3 or 4, cause I drifted myself away from most of them.
Plus, I have never kissed (yeah, maybe it's funny) and I think I will never do it.
I just dont wanna live like this forever. I'm so young and have so much to live but I'm spenting all my time in front of a computer, in a closed room. :( :(
Next year I'm going to the college in a bigger city and I dont know how I'm going to survive by myself there, without friends and having to make much more contact with other people.

OK, maybe this text isn't about ''my history''. But I needed to share my feelings with someone!
Good luck to all of us !!!

Dead
Advanced
Re: I'm 17 and because of bb I'm not a normal teenager :(

Post by Dead »

I feel you. Living with this condition sucks so much. And no one understands. Maybe that's even the worst part... It's a lonely life for sure.

But being as young as you are is a good thing. You still have many years ahead and a lot of time to find a cure. We must all keep looking for it, and one day we will find it.
WhiteCat
Advanced

Post by WhiteCat »

Hi Igor, please look into doing an elimination diet.
Drake

Post by Drake »

My advice to you is to always have money. Make sure you build up your credit score, get your driver license, passport, purchase a firearm, concealed carry license, and save most of your money. Don’t buy stupid things! Life is scary when you feel alone. The money is the only thing we have to give us comfort. Knowing will be ok financially and never starve or ask for help.
winter
Sheriff

Post by winter »

Drake wrote:My advice to you is to always have money. Make sure you build up your credit score, get your driver license, passport, purchase a firearm, concealed carry license, and save most of your money. Don’t buy stupid things! Life is scary when you feel alone. The money is the only thing we have to give us comfort. Knowing will be ok financially and never starve or ask for help.
What do you work as?
Drake

Post by Drake »

I work as a patrol officer (Security) at an oil refinery in Texas. Meaning I work alone. The only human interaction I have is when I clock in and out. I work night shift. I make $31K a year. Enough for me to survive on. Hell, I got a couple thousands in my bank account, drive a 2018 car, went on a vacation in August (Disney World) This weekend I’m going on another vacation (LA California). You just need to budget, invest and save your money. I plan on becoming a truck driver when I turn 21. That should put me in the $50K income range. Hopefully, after experience in the $80K to $150K income range. Invest and save most of my money and hopefully one day be a millionaire. Self driving vehicles are threatening that career. But aren’t technology advances threatening everyone’s job nowadays? I guess will wait and find out how things go. If I can live comfortably, y’all can too!
crazy4it
Advanced

Post by crazy4it »

Drake wrote:I work as a patrol officer (Security) at an oil refinery in Texas. Meaning I work alone. The only human interaction I have is when I clock in and out. I work night shift. I make $31K a year. Enough for me to survive on. Hell, I got a couple thousands in my bank account, drive a 2018 car, went on a vacation in August (Disney World) This weekend I’m going on another vacation (LA California). You just need to budget, invest and save your money. I plan on becoming a truck driver when I turn 21. That should put me in the $50K income range. Hopefully, after experience in the $80K to $150K income range. Invest and save most of my money and hopefully one day be a millionaire. Self driving vehicles are threatening that career. But aren’t technology advances threatening everyone’s job nowadays? I guess will wait and find out how things go. If I can live comfortably, y’all can too!
Drake don't u have to deal with people u encounter when someone trespasses.
Bendover

Post by Bendover »

He will just deal with them with his bad breath
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic