Your Email Address:

First Name:

Not cured but found a routine which works very well for me

Tell us your story with bad breath
kite

Not cured but found a routine which works very well for me

Post by kite »

Hi all ,

I am not cured but I found out a solution how to keep myself free of B.B. all day long.
Some one here had suggested waterpik an year ago . I started using it since last February . Once in the morning and once in the evening with 2 table spoons of hydrogen peroxide added to almost full container full of water & focusing more on back of the throat 60-70% of time & rest on the gums .recently since 3 months I added another routine to this which is brushing the back of throat I mean tongue with toothpaste mixed with 2 pinches of baking soda & little salt once before going to bed, once in the morning & sometime once afternoon after lunch .this is added bonus to keep BB controlled ..
When I run my fingers around my gum as soon as I wake up or any time of the day & smell it , I never smell bad at all.
But when I do the same at the back of the throat ie back of the tongue, it smells so awful disgusting , so I thought that part is the main reason for BB. & focused my cleaning routine majorly on that part. So it might be working .
I had my tonsils removed in 2010 , but it didn’t help me a bit reduce BB.
I didnot change my lifestyle or diet or anything else at all.

Hope it helps
Thanks

IAMFrustrated
Junior
Re: Not cured but found a routine which works very well for me

Post by IAMFrustrated »

Good to hear good news

Since last month I am using baking soda when I brush my tangue and it is seems it works but when I am at work I have wash my mouth with chlorhexidin, it staining teeth but it is better than bad breath
Sinus surgery 2016 & 2017 (I have allergies at work place)
Tonsilactomy 2017
H. Pylori treatment
Candida diet 5 to 6 months
kite

Re: Not cured but found a routine which works very well for me

Post by kite »

I carry baking soda mixed with salt and a travel size tooth paste to office too. I will sometime brush around 4pm or later if i had heavy carb in the lunch. otherwise if i had salad, i don't need to at all.. my mouth is still fresh & bb free. i can confidentiality say that because i talk to many people in the office face to face do not get reaction or them moving away which used to happen always previously.. A huge change. My spouse and kids confirmed honestly to me that i don't stink anymore like before :D
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic