Your Email Address:

First Name:

Morbid posts

All the updates, problems using our website, questions about our website goes here
Jimi Stein
Site Admin
United States of America

Morbid posts

Post by Jimi Stein »

I was just shocked to see a really morbid posts appearing on our board. Somebody else who has a bad day can see them and really do something bad to himself.

I think this is really ignorant thing to post such posts and I was really thinking to shut this ****ing site down, because I always can wonder if this site what the cause.

I have a lot of responsibilities with his site and I really might shut it down if it will do more bad than good. ](*,)

mike987
Super Angel

Post by mike987 »

You know better than anyone that this site brings comfort and some actual BB relief for many people.

Most of us haven't found a cure, but we've been able to narrow down our problems and at least associate them with different possibilities explored on this site. We've also found ways to keep our BB from being at it's worst..

I can't imagine where I'd be if I never found this site.. And for others, who knows what they may have done if they couldn't get their feelings out in the open.

I understand how there's a possibility that someone may feel worse about their breath after spending some time here. This may become their only safe haven and when discussing BB so often, and doing nothing but checking the site day after day, BB becomes all they think about (though it more or less is already :p ) .. I think the best thing to do is to not rely completely on this site for socializing. Visit the site in moderation, just so it doesn't become an obsession.
I enjoy checking the site (I usually check it everyday,.. but when I get my ass off the computer and try to keep my mind away from BB it helps relieve my mood sometimes).

Anyway, this site is important to all of us. We're a community and we're grateful that you've made this available to us, Jimi.
Jimi Stein
Site Admin
United States of America

Post by Jimi Stein »

I just don't want posts like that anymore on this site, they are too vial. We should think about everybody not just about yourself. What if some poor soul really did something when he reads that ****ing stupid post.

We all experience pain, I don't know if I will have anywhere to live in few years, we are all suffering from bb, but really morbid posts are not necessary here they are too graphic for a public, what if kids are reading this board.

Have some ****ing responsibility for god sake.

I also think that it might be my responsibility for somebody here because we are telling the truth and the truth hurts.

There are nobody here that would moderate this board, can somebody be responsible to do that.

Larc wanted to be one, but he wants to delete all the posts about halitomafia.

I really need few moderators that will dicvide this responisibility about what is allowed on this board and what is not.

Somebody should write rules and we should all respect them.
mike987
Super Angel

Post by mike987 »

You're talking about the suicidal post right?

I'm not sure how that should be handled. I've talked about s*****e before though not so directly.. I sympathise with him.. maybe instead of deleting the thread, it could have been edited to remove the discouraging content so members could continue to post and support the user. Deleting his thread completely might just make the guy feel even worse. At least with his thread, other members could jump in and comfort him..

And what somebody feeling like that needs is definitely some support from the other members.

I always thought of this place as one in which you could say exactly how you feel. Perhaps that suicidal post was too suggestive (others might begin feeling the same way) but when members are pouring their hearts out, they need our help. As for 'kids reading this board' I really wouldn't worry about that :p . It's not as though children don't experience enough inappropriate or adult content from television, movies, and society in general.. But I also don't think a kid would be looking at a site about bad breath.. Also, any kid using the internet has already stumbled upon gore, graphic sex, etc,, :lol: It's hard to escape from if you're using the net anyway, especially with the curiosity of a child.

I'd be happy to help moderate the board if you want(I visit often enough), but if there are rules to be made, those should be determined by you, Jimi.

Maybe strict rules aren't really necessary.. Just some common sense on the part of any moderater.. You could just tell them how you would react in given situations.
Jimi Stein
Site Admin
United States of America

Post by Jimi Stein »

Yes you can be moderator.

They guy is ok, I was concerned about him also. I just don't know how to deal with situations like that.
mike987
Super Angel

Post by mike987 »

I won't let you down, Sir! :D

Give me your general opinions on what you feel is or what isn'tappropriate for the site sometime soon. How do you feel about people like Gabriel now?
Jimi Stein
Site Admin
United States of America

Post by Jimi Stein »

I dont want him on our board lying, if he will fly 3 people to his clinic for free than he can post, in ither case no.

He knows he is full of shit, he never gave us any valuable info that we dont know, they are using chlorhexidine + antibiotics and it is so called a special Cryptkeeper formula.

Over my dead body
K_K

Re: Morbid posts

Post by K_K »

Jimi wrote:I was just shocked to see a really morbid posts appearing on our board. Somebody else who has a bad day can see them and really do something bad to himself.

I think this is really ignorant thing to post such posts and I was really thinking to shut this ****ing site down, because I always can wonder if this site what the cause.

I have a lot of responsibilities with his site and I really might shut it down if it will do more bad than good. ](*,)
shutting down www.badbreathhalitosis.com???
i will never ever forgive you if you do so. :(
Jimi Stein
Site Admin
United States of America

Post by Jimi Stein »

but you have to understand, I will freak out for the rest of my life if somebody will kill himself

i will drag that burden for the rest of my life. Truth on our site might hurt somebody more than halitomafia sweet talk.
maclean
Junior

Post by maclean »

i think we need to give all the people on this site support and maybe have a private chat with the guy that feels so down, we dont want anyone feeling as if there on there own because i think we may of all had them feelings to at some point.
Susie
Sheriff

Post by Susie »

Oh Jimi, you can not take on a burden like you have taken on. Everyone is responsible for their own actions and they are going to do what they want to do whether you have this site or not. Please don't do that to yourself. You do an excellent job with this site.

Susie
KP2008
Total Newbie

Post by KP2008 »

I apologize for my s*****e post,I'm not sure if that is what is being discussed here but I'd just like to put my apology out there. I was just feeling very down that day but the responses that I recieved helped me to feel much better. I amglad that I have people to speak to about this issue... I mean many people reached out to me and I really do appreciate it. Please don't shut the site down.
jc
Sheriff

Post by jc »

I think we should let posts like that hang around for a day or two so we could discourage them & probably save their lives. It`s reality so it`s really tough.Jimi you saved a lot of lives by opening this site but you can`t save us all.You can`t burden yourself if something bad happens. We are like soldiers in a war. If a comrade has fallen you`ll grieve for him or her but you must stay focused& FIGHT ON.
jc
Sheriff

Post by jc »

I also symphatize with the guy. I know that he didn`t mean to encourage acts like that but he was probably confused & depressed so he needed to vent it out somehow. I know how it feels to deal with this problem alone.
Jimi Stein
Site Admin
United States of America

Post by Jimi Stein »

Well I know our condition sucks, and I am glad we are helping some people, but if some depressed person sees that post he will think well I will do the same thing and actually does it.

That is my concern. I really don't want to carry this responsibility alone.

That post was to graphic if you ask me.
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic