Your Email Address:

First Name:

Outstanding!

All the updates, problems using our website, questions about our website goes here
AW
Junior

Outstanding!

Post by AW »

I just wanted to tell everyone (including Jimi) good work on participating on the site. This is outstanding. Look how many members we have now. The number grew, I guess you can say exponentially. But lets not stop. Let us continue to get many members that post here. And not members like Smileguy and such. Good, true, whole-hearted people. Bless every last one of us who suffer from bad breath.

Jimi Stein
Site Admin
United States of America

Post by Jimi Stein »

I am thanking also you AW, Oceanside maybe Jess can become our writer also. Jess I really beg you to start writing and describe your routine not only on forum but under article. Can you also add the ingredients in mouthwashes that you are using?
oceanside
Master

Post by oceanside »

Amen to that Jimi, AW, Jess, and everyone. Again, I would like to clearify to everyone that I am NOT here to compete in a "POPULARITY" contest. I am here solely fighting for a cure to end my nightmare. I can't do this alone. I need each and everyone of you, and when someone achieves something, performs something outstanding its for the glory of ALL of us. I am here for support, encouragement and success in fighting for a cure, NOT to make myself look good b/c all that garbage don't mean a thing if I/we continue to live our lives in stinking sewage breath. So everyone lets join in. Believe that a cure can happend, insist on it, ACT!

John
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic