Your Email Address:

First Name:

Ranking better and better

All the updates, problems using our website, questions about our website goes here
Jimi Stein
Site Admin
United States of America

Ranking better and better

Post by Jimi Stein »

We are in top 20 for the term Bad Breath in MSN and in top 30 for the Bad Breath in Yahoo

But we do not rank in google at all so many people still can not find us.

If there are some sherrifs who could help to make our site ranked better please let me know. It would be good to get one way links from other sites. Thats how we would rank better in google.

If somebody is prepared to submit our site do directories please let me know.

Thanks

baguio
Advanced

Post by baguio »

The sites not up all too long Jimi - so your making progress.
noptical
God

Post by noptical »

Yeah google is dominated by that katz .
You can register to some link exchange site and exchange links with its members.

Also consider using mod_rewrite, this will help a lot.
BronxJazzy

Post by BronxJazzy »

Yeah I know no matter what search engine you use if you are trying to research anything even remotely concerning bb you will get a list of sites run by Dr. Katz. I had that problem when trying to look up smelly tonsils, tonsil stones, smelly tonsil stones. No matter how I tried to change it up to get different results I would still end up with 80% of the sites I got sites run by Dr. Katz. Man I can only image the kind of money that guy must be making :-k .
Jimi Stein
Site Admin
United States of America

Post by Jimi Stein »

Googd news

We are no.2 in yahoo for bad breath forum

no.4for halitosisforum

no.15 in bad breath forum in Google

halitosis cure no. 15

I can see more and more people are finding us in yahoo , google , msn

We will beat that fat ***k Richter soon, so no more hamburgers you fat ***k
HappyDays
Advanced

Post by HappyDays »

Hey Jimi thats great news!!!

Question: Where the hell is everyone on here? A forum getting 10 posts a day isnt going to get any attention. There are hundreds of registered users but no one posts hardly ever.

I only even see you here posting randomly. :oops:
What happened to all the traffic that was here before? Are you guys just tired or have given up or what? This site is great only if people constantly and quickly share info. Some questions go unanswered for days...

I am not trying to offend anyone but this place seems dead man and I am trying my best to breath life into it. Looks like everyone has just given up compared to how active it used to be. I know this site gets you depressed sometimes as a constant reminder of what we are dealing with thats why I dont read the sad stories and stuff its sad when you make it sad but I come here for information so its great for me. Just trying to share info and get info and brainstorm but no ones left to brainstorm with anymore. :shock:

Lets get this place active with fresh dialog and interactive conversations Jimi and as the main man I think if you dont come then no one else will. Just think about it and like I said I understand if people are just too tired of this and have given up, its human nature. But if you have given up you shouldnt be reading this post so I shouldnt get any negative feedback from you cause you are offended.
Jimi Stein
Site Admin
United States of America

Post by Jimi Stein »

Finally people are fininding us easier.
We are no.1 in MSN for bad breath forum
no.2 in yahoo for bad breath forum
no 12 in google for bad breath forum

A lot of people come to our site each day, the numbers are increasing fast so soon we will be overridden with new members
baguio
Advanced

Post by baguio »

Jimi wrote:no 12 in google for bad breath forum
Getting a top ten listing on google will make a massive difference.
elliott
God

Post by elliott »

I have an idea. Put up some naked pics of yourself on the front page. Let the girls see hot sext Jimi! You want visitors? you'll get em. :D
Jimi Stein
Site Admin
United States of America

Post by Jimi Stein »

thrust me, bb wins in that case.

i was just thinking there are so many couples that are not really beautiful and they are in love and dating, but we have such an obstacle
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic