Your Email Address:

First Name:

Need help with adsense

All the updates, problems using our website, questions about our website goes here
Jimi Stein
Site Admin
United States of America

Need help with adsense

Post by Jimi Stein »

I need somebody who has adsense so we can use it on this website, if you don't know what google adsense is please don't ask.

I would need somebody that would also get the money from Google and then send it to me with paypal. I will share the profits as you wish.

It will be for maintaining the website and others costs related with website.

So you need paypal and be possible to open new adsese account. We could collect money each month at least 200 USD I think and we could use it for costs.

Let me know, please only long term members reply, I dont want a newbie with 10 posts.

Thank you

Jimi Stein
Site Admin
United States of America

Post by Jimi Stein »

I don't get you folks, I have put myself in the line with this site and there is not anyone that would help? Even if he gets all the costs payed?

I am ****ing disappointed, really am, I thought you are ****ing army, but I was ****ing wrong
Leonardo

Post by Leonardo »

I don't understand how no one has offered to help you with this Jimi, I really don't. All I can think is that this part of the forum is not viewed that much?

Anyway I just wanted to say thank you for creating this site. I realise a "thank you" isn't much, but I figure it's better than nothing.

Are you still having trouble with the AdSense and PayPal? If so send me a PM and I will try my best to help.
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic