Your Email Address:

First Name:

Happy new year!!!

All the updates, problems using our website, questions about our website goes here
Jimi Stein
Site Admin
United States of America

Happy new year!!!

Post by Jimi Stein »

I wish everybody will get cured in 2010, I really wish that, today I have prayed a lot in the temple, pray to god to help us.

Stay positive people. Maybe we will get a chance.

Love you god and love you all.

Total Newbie

Post by 620 »

Thank you Jimi, and happy new year to all of us, and may we have a positive and productive one. Forward ever, backwards never!
ogb.bob
Total Newbie

Post by ogb.bob »

Hope we all have a "Fresh" start to the new year. Positive and blessed.
vilenin89
Junior

Post by vilenin89 »

yup. ill do a full writeup soon. i think my BB has improved, but it's definitely still there. thankfully i have a supportive parent, which i should be thankfully for, but i know this will slowly drive them crazy if it's not resolved.

i'm a bit depressed and whatnot, but i know if mine was worse before than it is now than i shouldn't be too upset. i just want to be normal and not have this eat away at any more of my youth and i want to start worrying about normal stuff that kids get to worry about.

i'm an aethist, but bless you all either way. solidarity. stay strong and help each other and be RATIONALIST and try to improve your situation. it's okay to be upset. sometimes it's better not to pretend that it's all good. but don't totally give up and don't push away all your friends, pick a few to be honest and open with and lean on some of your close family too.. that's my advice.

visit the ENT, investigate tonsils, sinuses, any PND, dentist for impacted teeth or wisdoms or gums.. look into TMAU... be rational. plenty of people have been cured, you might be lucky. you just have to create your own luck.
wnaysha
Master

Post by wnaysha »

Happy New Year Everyone!

May this year bring our cure, and success with it!

LOTS OF LOVE
exume
Advanced
bb

Post by exume »

h new year brand new year same old smell proud of me oh damn well
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic