Your Email Address:

First Name:

how do i get an avatar?

All the updates, problems using our website, questions about our website goes here
hopelessone
God
United States of America

how do i get an avatar?

Post by hopelessone »

i can't figure out how to get an avatar...

hopelessone
God
United States of America

Post by hopelessone »

how comes it's not showing?
KeepTrying09
Sheriff

Post by KeepTrying09 »

This is really an issue that the site admin should address, but as you just sent me a PM asking me how I got my avatar in my profile, I assume he hasn't done that yet.

Anyway, if you want to upload an avatar, simply click on the forum link in the header of this site. From there, you will see the Profile link with a little picture of a man next to it. Click on that and in your profile scoll down a bit until you see the Avatar section. From there you will be able to upload a pic. Your avatar pic should only be 150 by 150 pixels.

Good luck!
ihatethebus
Master

Post by ihatethebus »

couldnt figure how to resize my images to that aspect ratio too. wanted to upload my pic.. life couldnt have gotten more embarrassin.
KeepTrying09
Sheriff

Post by KeepTrying09 »

ihatethebus wrote:couldnt figure how to resize my images to that aspect ratio too. wanted to upload my pic.. life couldnt have gotten more embarrassin.
You could use and program to resize your image such as adobe photoshop, or paint shop, or even picture preview. There are even some online websites that can resize images for you. Just google it.
ihatethebus
Master

Post by ihatethebus »

@ KT. thanks for the info
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic