Your Email Address:

First Name:

Moderators

All the updates, problems using our website, questions about our website goes here
halitosisux

Moderators

Post by halitosisux »

Welcome to the team Deebo!

deebo

Re: Moderators

Post by deebo »

halitosisux wrote:Welcome to the team Deebo!
Thanks Sux . Got some nice new shiny extra buttons to play with
halitosisux

Post by halitosisux »

Lots of spamming going on lately, it shouldn't be long before you get a chance to try them out. Nice to have someone else on board.
deebo

Post by deebo »

halitosisux wrote:Lots of spamming going on lately, it shouldn't be long before you get a chance to try them out. Nice to have someone else on board.
i'l make sure i use my super powers for Good and not evil ;)
mike987
Super Angel

Post by mike987 »

You've been very helpful around here deebo, thank you for becoming a moderator. :)
halitosisux

Post by halitosisux »

lol deebo.. do you see any ban options? Jimi says I've had the option to use ban on the spamming, but I dont see a banning one.

Btw, I've not been able to access the site for a couple of days, has anyone else been having problems too?
deebo

Post by deebo »

mike987 wrote:You've been very helpful around here deebo, thank you for becoming a moderator. :)
Dude . Thank you Mike =) . its good to come here to vent ,and it is great to make some good things happen like awareness
deebo

Post by deebo »

halitosisux wrote:lol deebo.. do you see any ban options? Jimi says I've had the option to use ban on the spamming, but I dont see a banning one.

Btw, I've not been able to access the site for a couple of days, has anyone else been having problems too?
i dont see a 'ban' button anywheres on here . As crazy as some are , i haven't had the urge to ban anyone , just edit spams and cusses .
halitosisux

Post by halitosisux »

I've only ever edited or deleted spam posts. Maybe banning would act as a deterrent though, because some people keep coming back like the houston dentist
Susie
Sheriff

Post by Susie »

Hey Hali,
Who is the Houston dentist and what is that all about? Sorry I'm butting in and being nosey haha!!
Jimi Stein
Site Admin
United States of America

Post by Jimi Stein »

hmm, ban, i don't know how to enable that. The site is really old, like I told you.
halitosisux

Post by halitosisux »

Lol Susie, I probably deleted or edited the posts before you got to see them, but someone was writing a load of annoying obvious shit about dentisty to get attention and it worked. They were putting their spam link at the end, something to do with Houston dentists.
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic