Your Email Address:

First Name:

We need a new section

All the updates, problems using our website, questions about our website goes here
halitosisux

We need a new section

Post by halitosisux »

Jimi I think this forum needs a dedicated section where the most important threads can be moved to.

This latest story from sputnik is the kind of story that could easily get forgotten about or dismissed, and fade into the background, but yet it might be the answer for so many people.

Maybe you could call it "success stories"?

deebo

New Site Areas ?

Post by deebo »

I thought we have a "cured" area . I do recall Dr Murat saying many people don't even post about successes when moving on after bb . It would certain at least help to have a easy to find area to post .

I think also a place to list causes . No long stories or threads , just a list of medical conditions and maybe wiki links to them . This could easily be copied to take to the Dr to investigate .
:?:
david

Post by david »

i think we also need "Newbie" area,. so for newbie they know what they must to do. to indentified their BB like me ... :roll:
halitosisux

Post by halitosisux »

As far as I know, we have a sticked part in the general section which is a bit outdated and messy. We have a thread Jimi made for people who believe they're cured. Not many people have responded in there, even though we know many people have been cured.

But what I'd like to see is a dedicated section where people have been cured having identified known causes, like parasites, or allergy to lactose, or gluten, wisdom teeth, helicobacter, etc, etc.

No remedies or placbo effects, but real issues that have been identified and dealt with.

Entire threads can then be placed into this new section.

We could also add a section that lists known causes, with links to wikipedia etc.
halitosisux

Post by halitosisux »

David, that's a good idea, but newbies need to spend lots of time researching and going through the forum first, to find ideas and answers for themselves, and very often they don't give the impression that they've done this.

When I sense that, it personally makes me feel reluctant to respond.
david

Post by david »

halitosisux wrote:David, that's a good idea, but newbies need to spend lots of time researching and going through the forum first, to find ideas and answers for themselves, and very often they don't give the impression that they've done this.

When I sense that, it personally makes me feel reluctant to respond.
yes, newbies need spend a lot of time for research, but how can we research without knowing what we research?

i think we need newbies section to guide us what should we research.... :D , it will help us a lot.

i also think, we need some section that focus on some disease like candida, tonsil stone, wisdom teeth, etc( i don't know anymore).. so for whom that know cause of their BB they can focus on that subject..

thats all is just my opinion.. :D
Jimi Stein
Site Admin
United States of America

Post by Jimi Stein »

Guys that is why I made an ebook, come on you can afford 29 usd and support the site
deebo

Post by deebo »

david wrote: yes, newbies need spend a lot of time for research, but how can we research without knowing what we research?

i think we need newbies section to guide us what should we research.... :D , it will help us a lot.

i also think, we need some section that focus on some disease like candida, tonsil stone, wisdom teeth, etc( i don't know anymore).. so for whom that know cause of their BB they can focus on that subject..
:D
I have to agree . A good way to find huge amounts of info on a subject is to use the blue 'Search' button . Newbs will very likely see their same question asked and addressed dozens of time over the years .

What would be cool is if there was an area to just post all related links on a subject as they are researched by members . Sort of a filing system for subjects as users find them or post them .

David , new users can always PM those old members that raised certain topics or fixed their issue.

Hali , how does one find the 'stickied' stuff to unsticky it ?
halitosisux

Re: New Site Areas ?

Post by halitosisux »

deebo wrote:Hali , how does one find the 'stickied' stuff to unsticky it ?
deebo, sorry if I've misunderstood your question, but.. the stickied threads have the sticky symbol and if you press "forum" at the top of the front page you'll see each main section jimi has created and in each section you'll see the stickied threads at the top.
deebo

Post by deebo »

Jimi says there are some post we could 'unsticky' ?

I guess to clear things up . I'll try and go through and see what i've sticky'd and undo the excess
halitosisux

Post by halitosisux »

I just looked into seeing how it can be done. If you go to the first post in each stickied thread and press edit. You can then switch it from sticked to normal at the bottom options. Once again, sorry if I'm misunderstanding you though.

Jimi hasn't said we can undo his stickies, but he hasn't said we can't either, just approach with caution lol.

There's so many threads I would like to sticky really.
That's why I wanted a new section. One that has the really important stuff, like the threads that have actually led to people being permanently cured.
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic