Your Email Address:

First Name:

Dry mouth

All the updates, problems using our website, questions about our website goes here
SHITBREATH
Advanced

Dry mouth

Post by SHITBREATH »

I think many of us has the same symptoms.I know it's my dry mouth and the white coating causing the stench in my mouth.If there are any more here have these symptoms so can you please write it here....I will try a remedy soon I'd never heard of before hopefully it can help against this,but I have not tried it yet,and please do not do anything stupid like s*****e.I'm sorry for what i wrote last time i was drunk and stupid.

kirsty
Total Newbie

Post by kirsty »

Hey, My main problem is dry mouth too, though I also have pnd and probably other stuff - I'm just kind of learning from this website! My gp says my dry mouth isn't overly bad, but he isn't the one who has to talk with a mouth that feels like a sticky swamp all day, so what would he know. It's shit when nothing helps, and my siliva never seems clean my mouth - it just doesn't do its job properly. I've been using corsdyl toothpaste for the last 2 weeks and it helps with the coating on my tongue, and is the first of anything that's made a difference in 20 years. Apart from this website! .
needcurefast
Crybaby

Post by needcurefast »

That's been my main problem since a senior in high school. I usually use Green Tea with ginseng and honey from the store to help me with that and brush my teeth with baking soda tooth paste. I'm thinking it has a lot to do with my body been acidity because I have acid reflux. So really trying to get my body back in a alkaline state. My dry mouth has improve since high school just not as much as I want it to or to help me cure it.
SHITBREATH
Advanced

Post by SHITBREATH »

Hi!
Has anyone tried this against oral thrush?
1/2 TEASPOON OF CHERRY FLAVOR MALOX AND
1/2 TEASPOON OF BENADRIL.GARGAL 4 TIMES A DAY.CURED IN 2 DAYS.NOTE: DO NOT SWALLOW MIXTURE.

Many write that it works.
SHITBREATH
Advanced

Post by SHITBREATH »

This can be a cause of bb.Diabetes---->dry mouth---->halitosis.It's worth checking out.
StillHoping
Sheriff
Canada

Post by StillHoping »

hey shitbreath; have you tried the oral thrush remedy? If so, any results? thanks
SHITBREATH
Advanced

Post by SHITBREATH »

Hi StillHoping!
No,I can not get it in Sweden.
SHITBREATH
Advanced

Post by SHITBREATH »

StillHoping
Sheriff
Canada

Post by StillHoping »

ok I will buy these products today and test this out over the week.

Although I have had oral thrush for many years; not sure if this will be strong enough to help me :(
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic