Your Email Address:

First Name:

What this forum absolutely needs

All the updates, problems using our website, questions about our website goes here
Archimonde
Super Angel

What this forum absolutely needs

Post by Archimonde »

member @plshelp asks the most important question of them all in this thread
viewtopic.php?t=5880

"Has anyone cured their BB"

My reply to her was this: the admin/mods have failed you, I've asked before that they make a sticky thread that documents all the cure stories. That would be the most helpful thing this forum could do for new comers such as yourself. I've myself made a few threads that document cure stories but they get lost in the vast sea of information so new comers will never get to read them, it's a pointless exercise for me to do them anymore. I will ask again."

So i ask:

There needs to be a resource to get to the good stuff right away. What is the good stuff is a matter of opinion but i think we can all agree(?) that all post relating to someone being 100% cured need to be read by all future members.

I propose a sticky thread. One that documents all the cure stories, not just of this forum 'cos there are so few but of all the internet. I already have a dozen or so cure reports that i've linked before.

Here's the 1st 'cure report' i wrote
viewtopic.php?t=4940&view=next&sid=d0e2 ... f5d34bc0be

Sticky it, I will edit my original post and add all the other reports i've written and i will add all the future ones i will see. Or i can start a new thread which would be better. Or if someone else wants to do it, i don't care but you better be serious about it, i've already written a dozen such reports so i'm serious about it. I believe that thread would be the absolute best ressource on the internet. Or maybe i should make a blog somewhere that documents bb cures so that i have complete control over it, i'm kicking myself for not doing that before, i must have read 100+ bb cure stories over the years which are now lost and forgotten. So i shouldn't only blame the mods but myself also. ***k, i've spent 1000s of hours reading many forums, i should've copied the cure stories.

thf
Junior

Post by thf »

Great idea and thanks for the info. I totally agree, I've been on this site for a while and know some have been cured but how, that's the most important information we can share with one another.
halitosisux

Post by halitosisux »

I agree. There used to be a thread or section called "who is cured by the help of our site". I think Jimi made created it. But I just looked and it's not there. I don't know if it's been deleted or if I'm just looking in the wrong place.

There wasn't much in it though. But I agree the site is a bit lacking in the organization of information. It's a horrible feeling to know that really important things are getting lost in time.

I also think we should be separating the different types of BB, so that there's relevant content so that those who feel their BB comes from bloodborne causes don't have to read about oral bacteria-related matters for example.

I don't know whether Deebo is still around? Archimonde, why don't you volunteer yourself to be a moderator?
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic