Your Email Address:

First Name:

Where are all the old members

Other things not directly related to bad breath
BronxJazzy

Post by BronxJazzy »

No before that i hadnt been to a dentist since I was 17. At that time my wisdom teeth were just coming in and I had just started getting bad breath but it wasnt really bad in the beginning. I noticed the wisdom teeth myself. One day I was brushing my teeth and I was like i wonder if i stick a toothpick where my wisdom teeth are would help clean the area. When I did that out of curiousity i smelled the toothpick and it smelled like something crawled in my mouth and was dead for like a month. It was the worst smell ever. So I thought maybe it was the wisdom teeth causing the bb and removed them.The surgeon that took my teeth out was like I really needed to get them removed they were rotten and badly decayed, and of course said in a round about way it was causing me bb. :roll:

hopeful
Master

Post by hopeful »

Haven't posted for awhile because there's been no progress. I'm still taking probiotics along with a host of other supplements(for other health issues...mainly low iron and thyroid). Luckily it's summer and I've been able to integrate back somewhat into society by spending lots of time outdoors where it's not as obvious.

Still can't believe how there's nothing available out there.
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic