Your Email Address:

First Name:

Where are all the old members

Other things not directly related to bad breath
BronxJazzy

Where are all the old members

Post by BronxJazzy »

What happened to all the originals from the healthboards Oceanside, etc... I wanted to hear some updates on how everyone is doing. Are you still struggling with bb, or did you find some relief? What happened to the lavoris. I have to say I've been using the lavoris they have in the stores now and it works great.

cindyscursed

Post by cindyscursed »

yeh, where are they? I used to follow their posts.
Last edited by cindyscursed on Mon Apr 21, 2008 6:08 pm, edited 1 time in total.
emotional rescue
Sheriff

Post by emotional rescue »

Hi Bronxjazzy, good to hear from you, you left the site when i was a newbie,

-Oceanside did some experiment taking lots of chewable GNC Vitamin C per day, stopped using chemical mouthwashes and one day he said that he was cured....came back one month later and said that he was doing fine, that he had a girl and we never heard from him again....
We didn´t had more news about the reformulated lavoris 86, oceanside said that he would work for this to happen, but we didn´t had any news for a long long time.

-Austuser claimed like half year ago that he was doing very fine with smartmouth (the only member for who the product had work) he said this repeated times an one day he never came back.

-Noptical said that after like one year of using tung brush he had very pretty decent breath to live a normal life, he get a girl and for about 4 or 5 months he hadn´t came back

From a lot of many other old members we just don´t know what happened, and that is a problem that i think we have to try to organize, so everyone can let them know to the others the end of the story....

Bronx, supposeddly you were cured after a tonsillectomy.....what did it happen??? Can you make us an update of your situation in the last year???
emotional rescue
Sheriff

-Succ, still post from time to time, still dealing with a hard hard life.

-Waitingforrelief don´t post often anymore, i wonder if this because you are better....

Waitingforrelief, if you are reading this post, how are you???
sweets07
Advanced

Post by sweets07 »

emotional rescue wrote:Hi Bronxjazzy, good to hear from you, you left the site when i was a newbie,

-Oceanside did some experiment taking lots of chewable GNC Vitamin C per day, stopped using chemical mouthwashes and one day he said that he was cured....came back one month later and said that he was doing fine, that he had a girl and we never heard from him again....
We didn´t had more news about the reformulated lavoris 86, oceanside said that he would work for this to happen, but we didn´t had any news for a long long time.

-Austuser claimed like half year ago that he was doing very fine with smartmouth (the only member for who the product had work) he said this repeated times an one day he never came back.

-Noptical said that after like one year of using tung brush he had very pretty decent breath to live a normal life, he get a girl and for about 4 or 5 months he hadn´t came back

From a lot of many other old members we just don´t know what happened, and that is a problem that i think we have to try to organize, so everyone can let them know to the others the end of the story....

Bronx, supposeddly you were cured after a tonsillectomy.....what did it happen??? Can you make us an update of your situation in the last year???
i thought austuser got sick and that was why we hadn't heard from him. i mean didn't he say in his last posts he had a very serious disease and had been ill? i've actually been concerned about that for awhile...
emotional rescue
Sheriff

I didn´t knew that,

maybe it was on january or February?? At that time i was on a work travel and wasn´t able to check the site,

I was wondering about him too...
BronxJazzy

Post by BronxJazzy »

Hey emotional...I'm so happy so many people found success \:D/ . I never forgot about you guys. Me and my breath are still doing amazingly well. I can eat what i want drink what i want I dont have to constantly stress about if I do this will it make my breath worse. It wasn't just tonsillectomy that got rid of my bb it was alot of things that i did. I had bad wisdom teeth that had to be pulled out, but it was the tonsillectomy that took it over the top. I still have a long routine that I do in the morning to feel confident in my breath. I know that one day all of you will be healed and able to live normal lives but know that in the beginning you will still feel a little uneasy about your breath. Its funny john gave up on the lavoris thing it was him making a big deal out of lavoris that made me try it and i love that mouthwash.

To all the people that are still out there struggling a few things i will say that has helped so many people on this forum is the tung brush and tung gel. That stuff is golden. IF you havent tried it get it asap. I know so many people are talking about the blis stuff. There is something waaayyyy cheaper and works a million times better. Those dan active, or activia drinks.

If any of the oldies come back tell them I said hi and send me a pm or something....
Ice
Advanced

Post by Ice »

hey bronxjazzy man,
so u are cured?????U are sure? how long have u been cured? do u belive lavoris was the stuff that helped u???

people has anyone here tried lavoris????results? it probably isn't available in EU?where in UE are tungbrushes? gels?
What did emotional DO?
BronxJazzy

Post by BronxJazzy »

Hey Ice,
I've been better for a while. I think its been around a yr now. No no....lavoris didnt cure me. I started using lavoris after I got better. It woudlnt hurt to try it though I think its a great mouthwash for me at least. Didnt John give out some samples to people? Removing rotten teeth and the tonsillectomy cured me. I am sure I'm cured. I dont have to take any special pills and, all that crap I use to do just to have decent breath. Now I brush rinse scrape and am good for the day. I get my tung brush tung gel and lavoris from drugstore.com. I think they ship internationally. You should look there. Everyone should have a tung brush and its cheap as hell. Trust me you will see major results from that alone.
emotional rescue
Sheriff

Hi Ice,

In my case im not cured,

you can order tungbrush from here too, It´s in UK so it will work for UE people...

http://www.effectivecare.com/acatalog/
Busted
God

Post by Busted »

They are following the best strategy out there: screw it! which means you just don't care that much anymore. You just try to live your life with bb and just try to reduce it if possible. Otherwise this problem will definately make you go crazy.
whyme
Junior

Post by whyme »

not as old as some of you guys and not as known but i'm back :). last i posted here was last year i think? i don't remember.

well, i just gave up on finding a cure and worrying about stuff... i'm just trying to live life as much as i can.
sean1979

Post by sean1979 »

BronxJazzy wrote:Hey Ice,
I've been better for a while. I think its been around a yr now. No no....lavoris didnt cure me. I started using lavoris after I got better. It woudlnt hurt to try it though I think its a great mouthwash for me at least. Didnt John give out some samples to people? Removing rotten teeth and the tonsillectomy cured me. I am sure I'm cured. I dont have to take any special pills and, all that crap I use to do just to have decent breath. Now I brush rinse scrape and am good for the day. I get my tung brush tung gel and lavoris from drugstore.com. I think they ship internationally. You should look there. Everyone should have a tung brush and its cheap as hell. Trust me you will see major results from that alone.
Hey bronx, good to hear you're cured. When you say rotten teeth, how many teeth did you take out and did they have cavities? Could you describe how the teeth looked and the position of the teeth?
BronxJazzy

Post by BronxJazzy »

All four of my wisdom teeth were half way under the gums. Food and stuff would get caught under the gums and couldnt be cleaned out with anything and trust me I tried it all. The smell that came from them was like a dead animal and very strong. The way they were positioned caused the teeth in front of them to start decaying a little but I pulled them out before they got too bad. I have to say it was the tonsillectomy that I noticed the biggest difference with not the wisdom teeth removal. Even though it was very necessary.
daveparker
Advanced

Post by daveparker »

^Did you go to your dentist every 6 months, and if ya did, were you the one who brought it up about your wisdoms?
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic