Your Email Address:

First Name:

Music

Other things not directly related to bad breath
OneDay111
Sheriff

Music

Post by OneDay111 »

I know that music, is the only real thing that puts my mind of Bad breath....

It helps stress, nd depression..

So i put this up for us to discuss types of music and if it helps

One Day One Day....
Eric
Advanced

Post by Eric »

I believe music is a great escape for our suffering. I'm pretty eclectic, I like almost everything. I'm actually an aspiring rapper underground hip-hop is my main interest right now. One day I want to write some verses about having this condition, but living life anyway.
Snobuni
Sheriff

Post by Snobuni »

I totally agree, music is definately one of the good things in my life. I was feeling pretty sh*t Saturday night, I'd been out for the night and people had spent the whole time touching their noses. When I got home I just couldn't stop crying and cos I was drunk I was really close to taking a handful of pills.

I put a dvd of my favourite band on and it really helped me to calm down alot. I totally live for music, I only wish that when I go to gigs that I could sing along without feeling paranoid. :cry:
hopelessone
God
United States of America

Post by hopelessone »

i'm watching a special on tv on the big band music.......it's like an aaaah for my soul.....
Natureisawhore

Post by Natureisawhore »

I agree with all of you, music is the only thing that keeps me sane now a days. Like Snobuni said I just wish I was able to sing along with the words while at the shows. I seen my fav band twice live ,the second time sober and it was weird that I was more relaxed being sober and I was actually able to sing along with all the songs. or maybe it had something to do with the social anxiety exercises I was doing. Either way I had a lot of fun for once and didn't want the night to end.
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic