Your Email Address:

First Name:

Libertad, Independencia e innovacion

Other things not directly related to bad breath
Ch_Adams

Libertad, Independencia e innovacion

Post by Ch_Adams »

Freedom, independece and innovation

I am currently working with TELME a multinational company that will let me reach my financial independence, that is exactly what we all must start looking for in order to find a solution to every single one problem. Without money nobody will hear our complaints, we must leverage each other. We all alone are just nobody but people wanting to die, sad and lonely; but if we work together with a goal in mind... finding a cure to this problem... we must have the power and money is power.

I'm introducing to you a once in a lifetime opportunity to change our lives reaching a financial independence, be our own boss, and working from home, with our family and friends.

TELME my company lets my create my own network, from which we all can gain much money as we desire. It is based on Multidimensional Marketing (MDM), we do not have to sell nothing. It is about comunications through the internet is what we all are going to use in the near future.

I tell you that this is a once in a lifetime opportunity, just because it is. We always have been onlly users from telecomunications companies, with TELME we do not have to be only users any more, we can be protagonists in this revolutionary moment, in which comunications history is been splitted before TELME and after TELME.

Communications worldwide will be free under TELME platform, to make call, videocalls, from PC, 3G, LANDLINES, ETC, and half of the world population will be using this technology, it is our choise if we are going to be only users or if we are going to change our life style working with the company in order to create a worldwide free Wi-Fi network composed of people.

Comunications handle lots of money and is the bussiness of XXI century. Bill Gates will be adding Voip to his messenger, same for googletalk, yahoo messenger, and even ebay just bought skype. TELME is giving us all this amazing opportunity to change our lives and start making big money in the bussiness where most of the rich men want to be.

The president of the company Fabio Galdi, will be the owner of the biggest comunications company in the near future. Would you like to parnet of this guy. This is an incredible idea, if you want to learn more just let me know. I can call free of charge to 60 countries in the world and Cellphones in EU, Canada, Tokio, Singapure. We can also make video conference through a webmeet.

Friends, this company is changing lives why don't we all work together to achieve our goals in this life and find a real cure to this stubborn problem.

Welcome to people with open mind,

Best Regards,
Your Friend
Last edited by Ch_Adams on Wed Sep 23, 2009 4:19 am, edited 1 time in total.

Ch_Adams

Post by Ch_Adams »

check the site www.telme.sg

Give me your comments
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic