Your Email Address:

First Name:

Forum is almost finished.

Other things not directly related to bad breath
OneDay111
Sheriff

Forum is almost finished.

Post by OneDay111 »

Its so boring here now, im sorry but it used to be so much lively. Now is just dead. We were so close yet so far. BadBreathHalitosis efforts were in vain.

One Day One Day....
Snobuni
Sheriff

Post by Snobuni »

You got that right my friend :(
KeepTrying09
Sheriff

Re: Forum is almost finished.

Post by KeepTrying09 »

OneDay111 wrote:Its so boring here now, im sorry but it used to be so much lively. Now is just dead. We were so close yet so far. BadBreathHalitosis efforts were in vain.
Snobuni wrote:You got that right my friend :(
I can see why some people are saying this forum is almost finished. The site admin sent me these PMs.
Jimi wrote:you cant just post book content on this site!!

Dont do it anymore

it is copyrighted material

also probiotics is old thing, does not work so you can stop
Jimi wrote:what do you want you idiot!!

You are commenting on every article

Dont preach about censorship you ass, this site is non commercial and will not endorse shitless products like you are promoting, read about probiotics they are useless, use the search function

and don't come here on this forum and just spam all over, or you will be banned
These are some of the posts he has made to other people who have posted on this forum.
Jimi wrote:viewtopic.php?t=2547&highlight=
omg what a bs, first of all we dont know anything about you, you have 10 posts, you suddenly appear here and try to heal people with positive thinking?

So lame! What are you, I am pretty sure you never had bb yourself, you just troll on this forum for nothing.

You have the same theory as my mother, are you my mother, lol
Jimi wrote:viewtopic.php?t=2532&highlight=
such a stupid post, probably Rosenberg the Monkey or Cryptkeeper is pigging again on this forum.

***k you

you just deserved the stupidest post of the month award

why would anybody lie to you? Do you think when a doctor is clueless and he knows he cant help you after he checks your teeth and unnecessary stomach exam will tell you you will have to live with this with the rest of your life!!

Do you think they want to be responsible for s*****e, some people are on the verge of killing themselves because of chronic bb. And then you ask suck a ****ing stupid question. And why family is lying to you?? Same reason, there is no help!! Would they say yes you have horrible bb all the time, you will have it forever, you will never have friends anymore, have girfrlend. My mother for example wanted to kill me with a gun because I just mentioned bad breath. She was so fedup with this, yes she is a psycho on heavy meds but still.

Maybe you understand why people lie to you, would you tell somebody about their bb if they ask you and you smell it strongly, you see their sad eyes, depressed face, ready to just gave up with their life.

You are such a ****ing stupid cow to ask this question. Sorry but you are. Stop trolling around ****ing monkey.
Jimi wrote:viewtopic.php?t=2494&postdays=0&postorder=asc&start=15
so what did you achieve with operation?
Is your bb gone, I think it is just useless torture of your body. Like removeing molar teeth.

Useless crap. You still have biofilm on yout tongue even though you have an operation.
Jimi wrote:viewtopic.php?t=2506&highlight=
I did at least 30 liver cleanses, did colonics after cleanses every time, just read the past posts

not a solution

again you are moving in circles, been there done that, waste of time
Jimi wrote:posting.php?mode=quote&p=21623
nobody gives a ***k on this board, i feel like shutting it down
I thought you were a family, who will fight together, nobody gives a shit
Jimi Stein
Site Admin
United States of America

Post by Jimi Stein »

Who agrees that I ban this asshole, he called me Stalin and Hitler because I did not allow to post obvious commercial spam?

I never deleted anything on this forum,but you are a spammer, also I banned only 3 people, and there are more than 1000 registered users. So ***k off, go to health boards and you will see what is censorship.

I am losing my patience with you asshole. Obviously you are a little girl who is crying all the time and complaining. Don't challenge me, this forum will not be infested with spammers, and probiotic sellers. You so obviously posted the images of product, and this shit is not working. Most people tried them and felt worse you idiot.

And here is your post

Code: Select all

Probiotics don't work for what, bad breath? Did you read my post? I said probiotics are effective against Candida. One of the symptoms of Candida is bad breath.

Censoring the flow of thoughts and ideas were the tools of people such as Hitler, Stalin, and D.F. Malan. This is an online forum where all thoughts and ideas should be discussed in an open and constructive manner. My thread was neither harmful nor offensive. I am posting my thread again, minus the book excerpts.

Thanks.
Such an idiot, this forum is free and we are not supporting spammers and halitomafia, nor we ever will so you can ***k off.
KeepTrying09
Sheriff

Post by KeepTrying09 »

I did not call you Hitler or Stalin. I said censorship were the tools that Hitler and Stalin used to silence those who they disagreed with. You drew your own conclusion.

You have deleted my threads, two of them actually. The one about probiotics, which I reposted, and the one where I pointed out that you deleted my probiotics thread. I then chose to question you in a thread that somebody else created, so you wouldn't delete that one.

I also posted pictures of my endoscopy results that I got at BNH hospital. Would you say that I am working for the BNH hospital mafia? I also posted pics of the medicine the doctor gave me to clear my Candida infection. Would you say that I am also working for the BioZole mafia? I also posted pics of books that relate to combating Candida infections. Would you say that I am working for the book mafia? How many mafias can one person actually work for? I only post pictures to give people a visual reference. Pictures are worth a thousand words and they make it easier for people to understand.

I never thought in a million years I would get this kind of response for trying to do good. Anyway, thank you for those of you who actually support me.

If you think I am a spammer or the halitomafia please vote here. If you think I am just a normal guy who is sharing my story and trying to help people, please also vote here.

Thanks
Jimi Stein
Site Admin
United States of America

Post by Jimi Stein »

go cry to you mommy
KeepTrying09
Sheriff

Post by KeepTrying09 »

Jimi wrote:go cry to you mommy
What an intelligent come back. I can tell now i'm dealing with someone of extreme mental capacity, maturity, and wisdom. Obviously my wit is no match for a person of such stature.

Everyone, let me introduce you to your site administrator. His number one goal is to help all of you solve your problem with bad breath, and he will do so in a nurturing and caring environment. If you have any questions, concerns, comments, or advice, he will support you to the fullest. Please don't hesitate to contact him. He loves to hear the thoughts and ideas from the people who contribute to this site.

By the way, I am getting ready to post some information I read from a couple Research Journals regarding black tea and green tea and how it combats both bad breath and Candida.

I also work for the tea mafia.... :twisted:
Archimonde
Super Angel

Post by Archimonde »

@Jimi

KeepTrying isn't a spammer, he's been extremely helpful to me and other people. Banning him would lower the quality of this forum, please don't do it, he's only here to help people.
Snobuni
Sheriff

Post by Snobuni »

I agree with Archi.

I posted that comment a while back when I felt the forum was stagnating without any new and useful input. Keeptrying is the only person who's posted any interesting information recently, and more importantly, he suffered with bad breath for years, but found the source of his problem, was cured, and has been good enough to post his endoscopy results and details of his treatment.

He's also been offering advice and support to those who want it, so personally, I think it would be a big mistake to ban him from this forum.
thf
Junior

Post by thf »

KeepTrying,

Love your reply!!! Please don't let other peoples "issues" keep you from helping those of us who really want a cure, you're doing great.

Also check out Pau d'Arco tea, it is suppose to be very effective against candida.
wnaysha
Master

Post by wnaysha »

jimi and keeptrying

WE NEED BOTH OF YOU!

so if you really care about us then please stop argueing and help us in finding a cure.
hopelessone
God
United States of America

Post by hopelessone »

jimi's been through hell and back and then some. Surely we understand that, don't we? He's sick and tired, like i'm sick and tired, and ev'rybody being destroyed by this horror of a malady experiences will be sick and tired.

I'm sick and tired of the promises that will never materialize. I'm sick and tired of idiot dentists and doctors that don't have a clue or are in HEAVY denial. Morons.

Let's give jimi a break and support. We're all in this together.
bbhell
Total Newbie

KeepTrying09 = total wanker so f off.

Post by bbhell »

Hi Jimi, I have been following your forum from when you started it. I joined today just to give my support in your efforts to get rid of KeepTrying09. He says he has no bad breath but then tells everyone how to cure their bad breath. Just ban the Muppet. He sounds like another paedophile living in Thailand. All he writes is blab bla bla with no idea. KeepTrying09 = total wanker so f off.
ihatethebus
Master

Post by ihatethebus »

Same feelings here so ive jus pasted from bbhells post....

Hi Jimi, I have been following your forum from when you started it. I joined today just to give my support in your efforts to get rid of KeepTrying09. He says he has no bad breath but then tells everyone how to cure their bad breath. Just ban the Muppet. He sounds like another paedophile living in Thailand. All he writes is blab bla bla with no idea. KeepTrying09 = total wanker so f off
billie
Sheriff

Post by billie »

bbhell = Jimi :lol: It gotta be Jimi. I just can't believe that someone follows this forum from the beginning and then makes an account 6 years later to support Jimi to get rid of keeptrying. I mean that is just weird.

Jimi, i really don't know what to think of you anymore .
You're angry all the time and you are attacking someone on this forum who is really a great help for us.
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic