Your Email Address:

First Name:

Can anyone help me find a good dentist

Other things not directly related to bad breath
Robert Dauws
Total Newbie

Can anyone help me find a good dentist

Post by Robert Dauws »

Hi I'm new here and I need some help, can anyone help me find a good dentist in Austin?

caramiamine98
Advanced

Post by caramiamine98 »

Ratemds.com is a great website to help find a new dentist (or any other type of doctor for that matter). I found my new dentist this way. Hope this helps.

http://www.ratemds.com/filecache/search ... ty=Dentist
Alex Sirlom
Total Newbie

Re: Can anyone help me find a good dentist

Post by Alex Sirlom »

Robert Dauws wrote:Hi I'm new here and I need some help, can anyone help me find a good dentist in Austin?
There are a lot of good dentists in Austin, so finding one is really more about personal preference and convenience. A great place to start looking for a dentist in Austin is on Yelp or a similar review site, since it will allow you to look in your particular area. You should also look around dentists’ websites, as this is the best way to learn about their education and training, as well as their licensure and accreditation. In the end, a little bit of research on your part can easily turn up a good dentist in Austin.
Last edited by Alex Sirlom on Mon Aug 08, 2011 7:20 pm, edited 1 time in total.
halitosisux

Post by halitosisux »

Robert Dauws and Alex Sirlom are the same people. Spam has been removed. I'll leave their posts so that caramiamine98's helpful reply can still make sense.
halitosisux

Post by halitosisux »

Jimi, It's been pointed out to me that this spamming dentist put his spam back in after I removed it.
Jimi Stein
Site Admin
United States of America

Post by Jimi Stein »

Just ban him in the future. Click on his profile and do ban.

He has only 1 post
halitosisux

Post by halitosisux »

Jimi, I dont see any banning options. I see options that allow me to edit or move items etc, but I dont see anything about banning. That's why I referred it to you.

I seem to remember seeing these options when you first made me a moderator, but I haven't seen them for a while.
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic