First Name:

to girls

Other things not directly related to bad breath
whyme
Junior

Post by whyme »

noptical wrote:
whyme wrote: hardly drink
here's your solution, have 2-3 beers then do whatever you have to do, they build your confidence ;) (unless they make your bb worse :P )
beer taste like garbage, i can't even drink one completely
austuser wrote: 1. Stop feeling sorry for yourself. nothing is more unattractive
2. nobody knows how to dance "properly". Just get in there and do it.
3. you dont need to smoke or drink to go to a club and have a good time. Look at girls, they pretend to get drunk most of the time.
4. Consider getting on an SSRI of some kind. They can help with social confidence and anxiety disorders.
please stop saying #1, it's getting annoying.

SSRI wont help me in any way man.. if anything will help is getting rid of bb for the last god damn time. i'm 23yrs old and had bb since probably 5 or 6yrs old. THIS IS ME AND NO THERAPY WILL CHANGE ME!!! i don't want to change!!! i like who i am!!!

i just want to be love and have some fun.. what fun is to change who i am completely for the sake of other? if i ever get a girl i want her to like me for who i am thats all.

now you made me sad for the day for some reason.

Busted
God

Post by Busted »

whyme, I don't think there are many people who would admit that they have chronic halitosis in real life. On the internet they can stay anonymous. In real life they would do everything to try to hide it, well if they could that is. Besides the chances that someone from your area who has the same problem reads your posts is very small. The chances that she might decide to go is even smaller, unless this was like a dating site or something.
thanatos
God
Post by thanatos »

Emotional Rescue, you've been with about 15 girls and before, during or after sex did they comment on your breath or react negatively because your breath was so bad? None of them decided to avoid kissing you because your breath was bad and tasted bad?

Add in the fact that you're doing this after drinking alcohol and eating bad breath foods, and still no comments, rejections regarding/due to your breath?
thanatos
God
Post by thanatos »

I have moderate success with women as well. I've turned down many - even those just wanting a fling - because I just didn't want to take the chance at rejection from my breath.

The girls that I did hook up with or develop a loving relation ship with suddenly fell in love with me for some reason and would not take no for an answer.

There are also girls that I reject because I find them too fat or ugly, so I really can't complain when a girl rejects me for any reason - including bad breath.
whyme
Junior

Post by whyme »

Busted wrote:whyme, I don't think there are many people who would admit that they have chronic halitosis in real life. On the internet they can stay anonymous. In real life they would do everything to try to hide it, well if they could that is. Besides the chances that someone from your area who has the same problem reads your posts is very small. The chances that she might decide to go is even smaller, unless this was like a dating site or something.
i kinda new this but didn't hurt to try i guess.
thanatos wrote:I have moderate success with women as well. I've turned down many - even those just wanting a fling - because I just didn't want to take the chance at rejection from my breath.

The girls that I did hook up with or develop a loving relation ship with suddenly fell in love with me for some reason and would not take no for an answer.

There are also girls that I reject because I find them too fat or ugly, so I really can't complain when a girl rejects me for any reason - including bad breath.
back in high school i could had gotten some girls but i never ask for them to be my GF because of bb. now that i'm ready to come out the closet and tell a girl i like about my problem without me worrying, i can't get none to even go out with me, i don't even know where to start anymore, or even find them.

it's like someone is making it impossible for me, i swear. OH well! the search continues.
whyme
Junior

Post by whyme »

still looking by the way.
i decided to post my picture for a few days.. maybe my great looks can lure some of you out ;) lol.

just j/k.. .or am i? ;)

sorry if i scare you with it :P .
austuser
Sheriff

Post by austuser »

you look like a gangsta. now all you need to do is act like one and youll be pulling bitches left right and center!!
mike987
Super Angel

Post by mike987 »

whyme
Junior

Post by whyme »

mike987 wrote:Image
lmao very funny and a nice one. now that you mention it i do look like them.

[quoute="austuser"]you look like a gangsta. now all you need to do is act like one and youll be pulling honeys left right and center!![/quote]

0 bitches.. i want some honeys.

gangsta right there. \:D/ .. according to you i should be able to pull some honeys now.

PS: honeys...
Busted
God

Post by Busted »

I haven't seen anyone be more serious than you are now. :lol:
Did any girl respond yet?
oceanside
Master

Post by oceanside »

whyme wrote:still looking by the way.
i decided to post my picture for a few days.. maybe my great looks can lure some of you out ;) lol.

just j/k.. .or am i? ;)

Damn, DAWG! You kick ass. LOL. I love it. This is what we have been missing out on. Laughters, joy, and to live as we had always wanted.

sorry if i scare you with it :P .
whyme
Junior

Post by whyme »

Busted wrote:I haven't seen anyone be more serious than you are now. :lol:
nope, i must be ugly to them or something lol. my search continues!!!
and yes i am serious :P. hey if any guy want to hang out too you can contact me, just stay straight no funny ideas :lol: .

although i think 90% of the posters are guys.. since my picture and thread is getting more comments from guys i think should jump over the fence for better results :-k .. :-k :-k :-k :-k :-k :-k

just joking :D. \:D/
Busted
God

Post by Busted »

whyme wrote:
Busted wrote:I haven't seen anyone be more serious than you are now. :lol:
nope, i must be ugly to them or something lol. my search continues!!!
and yes i am serious :P. hey if any guy want to hang out too you can contact me, just stay straight no funny ideas :lol: .

although i think 90% of the posters are guys.. since my picture and thread is getting more comments from guys i think should jump over the fence for better results :-k .. :-k :-k :-k :-k :-k :-k

just joking :D. \:D/
lol, since you are determined to look for a date, why not just go to some dating site. Just mention you have chronic halitosis in your profile or somethin if you reallly feel like others with chronic halitosis are the only ones you can really communicate with. At least the chances are higher that a girl with the same problem might respond.

I mean most people come here to share their stories and find a cure, not really to date.
whyme
Junior

Post by whyme »

i don't think i can say it out loud like that, that i have halitosis. i just posted it here because it makes it easier for us both. i'm assuming everyone here has the same problem i do.

here i feel not alone and feel everyones pain, everyones joy, everyones anything. i understand you. but when i'm out of this site i feel out of place, i feel like i need to hide and lie all the time. what i meant to say is when i'm out of here i'm always worrying someone will find out i have bb but when i'm here i don't need to worry about that.

i am in some dating sites though, if someone contact me i will say i have it. i think i'm too ugly though because i never get results or does girls are looking for some model type looking guy.. i mean i know i'm a model ;) lol but they want some #1 model in the world type of guy.
TIREDOFIT
Advanced

Post by TIREDOFIT »

Too funny! Thanks for the laughs! WHYME you're handsome! But I'm happily married with kids and 10 years to old for you anyhow. Good luck!!!
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic