Your Email Address:

First Name:

to girls

Other things not directly related to bad breath
whyme
Junior

to girls

Post by whyme »

i don't know where to put this in this website or what title to put but here it goes.

i am alone never had a GF but i want one so bad but because of the stupid bb i don't have the guts to do anything.

me and you been here i already know what our biggest problem is so thats a big relief.
i was wondering, thinking if any girls that are free would like to go on dates?

i live in NJ, USA. i am 23yr old, hispanic, not bad looking i think, and skinny with a sexy fat tummy lol (working on the abs). i can drive, travel to NY or around NJ area.

we can go on date to dance, eat, laugh, become gf or just plain friends..

i am looking for a girl max age around 28 i think? lol no preference just an add.

if your interested just send me a message or let me know through email.. i can send you my picture if you like or we can talk on the phone.

guys can contact me too if you want to hang out too lol just stay straight.

Update: June 12, 2007..

STILL LOOKING :-({|=
Last edited by whyme on Tue Jun 12, 2007 11:07 pm, edited 1 time in total.

oceanside
Master

Post by oceanside »

=D> :lol: I love it. I would hang out with you guys, of course I wouldl leave if when you have hot sex. Too bad I live so far away. Good luck. Let us know if you score. :twisted:
emotional rescue
Sheriff

Post by emotional rescue »

well said whyme, to all the girls that are alone....give it a try!

good luck
austuser
Sheriff

Post by austuser »

dude, thats NOT how you pick up.

Pleading desperation is a sure way to send girls in the other direction faster than any hell breath ever could.

Confidence is the key. And begging chicks to go out with you because you're a nice guy but have a halitosis problem is not confidence.

Sorry, but I have much experience with what girls want. Even the ones with bb
austuser
Sheriff

Post by austuser »

Oh and for the record, i expect a tirade of objection and abuse at what i just said from the female population here. This is because women will do everything in their power to convince a man that his personality is the only thing that really matters. This is not their fault, it is a psychological injunction passed down generationally which allows them to believe they are not shallow (which they arent, but biology speaks for itself). But after all the talk and persuasion and sympathy, she will see you as her brother, turn around and jump into the arms of a REAL man.

Go out on the town, dress nice, and beat on your chest once in a while. If a woman doesnt want you, club her over the head and drag her to your cave by the hair.

Grrrr \:D/
tony
Junior

Post by tony »

Good luck mate.
All women are different and you never know where you may well meet your match.
Least you will have one thng in common -the BB.
I'm lucky my partner has chromic sinus problems so she is unable to smell.
When we first starting going out she would ask why I didn't have previous girlfriends.
I totally understand your situation.
hungrygirl
Advanced

Post by hungrygirl »

To whyme

But of course you are desperate, and this is the place where everybody knows why, no secrets here.

Girls do like honesty and to trust, and if you only have a bit of fun or find a great female friend so whats the problem with that?

Just be yourself, after all if you score with a girl because you were faking to be a caveman, she will just run off when she discovers the real you.

Its really brave of you to come out with this, i think. Hope you have fun!
austuser
Sheriff

Post by austuser »

see sympathy.

I got a lot of sympathy when i was a teenager from girls because i was plagued with social anxiety. Couldnt talk to a girl without stuttering or blushing. That was the "real" me. Never did a girl want anything more from me than to be friends. I worked my way through my problems and am now a very outgoing, and outspoken man, and i really dont have a problem with girls. Strange that it took confidence for girls to see the REAL me.

The caveman thing was a joke. Whyme cant go around wearing his emotions on his sleeve and pleading for a girlfriend with sympathy. There is nothing fake about confidence.

By your reasoning, having Halitosis is the REAL you. Why you trying to change it?

Im trying to help the guy, youre doing the girl thing by telling him to just be himself, which is confusing him and quite counter-productive. Being "himself" as you call it, hasnt helped him this far. He needs to "be himself" with some confidence. But like i said; its not your fault, youre a girl.
KL
Junior

Post by KL »

DO NOT THINK ABOUT ANYTHING, IF YOU LIKE THE GIRL GO FOR IT. Like Einstein said: science is 99% perspiration and 1% inspiration. Go for it, if do not get her the first time, try again, again, again. Many tries you will get it.
whyme
Junior

Post by whyme »

thanks for all the comment guys.. but me as a person i love myself, is that confident enough?

the real problem that i can't show my true self is the bb, i don't like to socialize with people because of that, i don't like to get near them, i try to control my breath when talking and most of the people tell me why i talk so low all the time lol but thats my way of controlling my breath, i get wild and loud when i'm around my friend but thats because i think i perfected the art of controlling my breath, you won't be able to smell me even if your 5 inches away from me.

my bb define me into who i am and i feel time is flying and i'm missing a whole lot out of life and thats why i am desperate to get a girl but i am not a bad person.. you can trust me with 1 million bucks thats how nice of a person i am, me being desperate doesn't mean i'm gonna hurt the girl or just looking for sex thats what i'm trying to say, i'm just looking for love and i though its easier to say it here since one of the main problem i can't find love is the bb, i don't want to get that close to nobody in real life and i don't want the people around me to know i have bb, i want them to see me like a regular person but with you guys i won't feel bad about my problem thats like half the weight off my shoulder, the other half is us connecting \:D/ .
noptical
God

Post by noptical »

Guys guys you are getting too emotional... Its not like the end has come or something...
emotional rescue
Sheriff

Post by emotional rescue »

i don´t agree with you austuser,

If i don´t remember bad, you said you realize that you have bb 1 year ago or something,
well let my tell you, you´re lucky. I think most of us have over than 10 yeras dealing with this. most, i think realized of his problem on childhood or on teenage. (btw, i see a constant here, why would this be? it seems that most of us get bb at 13 or 14 age....). What i´m trying to say is thakfully you haven´t experience what is to deal with this when you are a teenage: it really fucks your mind man. No teenage is mentally prepared to deal with something like this.
So, i think in your case, you hopelly jump the worst step: you realized that you have bb and at the same time you have the oportunity to start working on that, trying things, found this page....
In my case for example, i realized that i had bad breath at fourteen (now i´m 25). A girl at school that was a real bitch told me loud an clear in front of all the class. I think in some small hollow of my had, i still don´t overcome it... (it´s an only example, i could tell more).
But anyway, till then i start to make my own rules to minimize those things, (in that years there was not mouthwash, no tongue srapers, nothing), from to not speaking if i considered that i´m to close to someone, to ridiculous things like if there a bunch of people sitting, i adduce for example that i have a pain in my back, so i can keep stand and talk stand. Hundreds of this little things.

anyway, the thing is not in my worst scenario i ever think that this problem will hasn´t got a cure, i never imagine that, and in teenage, i still not know that bb is so difficult to control, and to know when you have it and when you don´t. So this are little things that i think everyone has to learn giving our head against the wall ( like it´s said in my country) at least here people have internet since 3 or 4 years at most, so all this information did´nt exist.

What i mean, is that live with this problem over the years slowly fucks your mind big time, the first years i´ve suffer from this, but at least i have dreams (like any kid) i had hope that´s this is so temporary. If in that times i could start treatment at the year of discovered, i have no doubts that all will be different today. But it wasn´t.

So what i´m trying to say is that i understand your point austuser, but is not easy as you say, so i totally undestand whyme too.

It´s hard to look 10 years to the mirrow and think ¨what tha ***k is happening in this mouth?¨and know nothing about this shit, ask to dentist and that they tell you that you have a wonderfull mouth, that you can´t talk about it with no-one, that they treat you like you are an halitophobic just because they don´t know anything about it and they don´t care. You start to have many of doubts...¨am i be insane or what??..¨

Let me tell you more about myself: i´m a popular guy, any social circle that i get into, í end just being a leader. I got very good friends (that´s what im proud most) Most Girls say that i´m very handsome, many girls love me. Like waitingFR said once, i always try to be happy (if i´m sad, try to seem happy), i joke a lot, etc, etc.

But all that is not free, i suffer a lot for this, i´m always stress for this, if i´m with people, i´m always with half of my brain thinking about my breath.
So i think this is what happends with most of us, we are the first that can´t accept us as we are....i´ve been thinking about this for a while now. Halitosis in many cases is much a mental problem, and as you say, a confidence problem that an odor problem itself. for many years i can´think about accept me with this problem, but seeying all that KL has achieved accepting himself as he is, i´ll try to go in that direction...
I´don´t know if someday will be fisically cure from halitosis, but we can be mentally cure of this.

In the case of whyme, i think he´s talking about find real love, or at least a friend with he can be relax and be himself.....i don´t see nothing bad about it. You´re right when you say that girls are seduced by confidence, but let me tell you too that there´s girls and guys of all kind man, there´s girls that prefer boys, shy, fat, romantics, agressives, anything is possible. and i´m sure that has to be girls in this forum that feel the same way whyme.

So as i see it, there´s to ways here:
-KL, austuser way: accept own halitosis and live your live properly.
-whyme: find a partner here, and hide his real personality from the rest till a cure would found.

Right now my life is somewhere in between,
with girls, for example, i had only a girlfriend at 18 when i wasn´t so concious yet about how much bb is always chasing me much or less, i can handdle much or less the stress and give a try. She never told me nothing about it, but i can´t stand the stress later and i leave her. 5 months.
Till then i´ve kissed lots and lots of woman, and i have laid with 15 different or some like that.
But often to do that, i have to be drunk, i´been taking lots of alcohol since 14, drugs too, otherwise is really hard for me. and another thing, with years go by, i started to got sexual problems, Ej: i don´t enojoy it properly cause i´m with the same half brain thinking is she will smell me bad breath or not.....and believe me: this is for sure: you can fool a woman in almost every situation, but if you are having sex, and your head is in somwhere else....youre dead, she will notice that. maybe she will not know what happend, but she would know something happen.

So this is sourt of my life so far, what i mean is that many times i think what whyme said, just be with i girl that is living the same as me so she can really understand me, and i would be more relax.....so what i say that if this is what you want, go ahead man, there´s nothing bad about it.

Other thing about me: i´m nice and pretty razonable, and have good mood, but also i´m very angry somewhere deep inside. I had like between fifteen-twenty face to face fights over my shoulders now in my short life.(and not because they mentioned my bb).

So, i can related to everyone here, i can relate to the anger that jimmi sometimes feel, i can relate to the good will and persistense and solidarity of john, i can relate to the outgoing persinality of austuser, to the bad and sad days of wfr, to anyone.
All those things are part of me.

Sorry man, my writing went detour and long.

i think i just needed to talk and tell you some about who i am....
I
noptical
God

Post by noptical »

well said emotional rescue
Iris
Junior

Post by Iris »

Emocional Rescue,

I enjoyed your post! I know what you mean.
tony
Junior

Post by tony »

Its seems so weird how closely I can relate to your post emotional rescue.
I just hope there is a real cure before our minds our played with to much.
My past is similar to you in that I never had a problem picking up girls except for the fact that I had to be blind drunk and with loud music in the background so I had an excuse to talk straight into there ear. I could keep up the act for a while with little tricks of getting around the BB although I always knew that they would pick onto it sooner or later.
I find it insane that there is no cure for chronic BB yet. I know the problem and cause of BB is simple. If only some scientists would just look into seriously, find a cure and enable us to be the people we truly are. ( I know those comments have already been said over and over again on this web site).
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic